bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > General Discussion

Closed Thread

ProdiJ™

EW Cash: 0.00
ProdiJ™ is on a distinguished road

Old Riddler Bites @ 04-27-2005, 03:49 PM

He Bit From ME!, And Another MC I Battled That Goes By CANDYMAN.. Here's Tha Links For Evidence...

http://www.eminemweb.com/board/showthread.php?t=13346
<<RIDDLER -vs- Addict>>

http://s3.invisionfree.com/rap_dome/...080&st=0&#last <<ProdiJ -vs- Candyman (Rap Dome Championship Battle)>>

He Bit 3 Bars From Candyman, And Bit 2 From Me.. Ya'll Might Wanna Look At His First 2 Bars To See If They're Bitten Too, Becuase Ya'll Notice How He Was Stallin In That Battle

"Oh My Computer Crasehd".. Da Hell Up.. U Was Usin Dat Time To Find Rhymes To Bite Ma Fukka..

Oh.. And Look At Tha Dates.. He Posted That In March .. Me And Candyman Battled 2 Weeks Befor That.........

Ya Boy Ah Biter.. Plain N Simple......

Last edited by ProdiJ™; 04-27-2005 at 03:51 PM..
  ProdiJ™ is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Slackerbitch
Hannah is my bitch

EW Cash: 111.00
Slackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to Slackerbitch Send a message via Yahoo to Slackerbitch
Old Re: Riddler Bites @ 04-27-2005, 03:55 PM

actually i'd like to point out his computer really did crash.

Slackerbitch is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
ProdiJ™

Old Re: Riddler Bites @ 04-27-2005, 03:58 PM

Ok, But Thas Not An Excuse To Bite ...

C'mon.. I Hope Nobody Takes His Side Becuz He's A Site Vet Or Sumthin..
Slackerbitch
Hannah is my bitch

Slackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond repute

Old Re: Riddler Bites @ 04-27-2005, 04:04 PM

we aint gon' take his side cuz of that lol.

I was just sayin he werent lying bout his comp crashin

Kari
yea, I'm that good

EW Cash: 402155.00
Kari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Riddler Bites @ 04-27-2005, 04:17 PM

no offense, but have you seen the battle area on here???? I mean, it's not exactly somethign to be trippin about when someone steals someone else's lines from another place, the person to go to is Denz about this sort of thing....so yea, you called him out on this and you have your proof....

Old Re: Riddler Bites @ 04-27-2005, 04:19 PM

Denz??

...Who Dat?

OH.. EDIT

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Posted It In Tha GeneraL Discussion Section So EVERYBODY Would See It... Ya Kno.. To EXPOSE Em.. He Won That Battle, And Thatz Not Fair To ADDICT..

I Think I Kno RIDDLE From Awhile Back From "Sour Spitz" And "ILN" (If He's Tha Same RIDDLER".. But Yea..

I Don't Kno Who Tha Adminz Are On Tha Site, So I Posted It Here Hopin That Wun Of Them Would See It And Take Action..

Dats All..

Last edited by ProdiJ™; 04-27-2005 at 04:21 PM..
Slackerbitch
Hannah is my bitch

Old Re: Riddler Bites @ 04-27-2005, 04:20 PM

err call me dumb but what lines was he supposed to have bitten? I mean see no simia;rity between his and yours.

Slackerbitch
Hannah is my bitch

Old Re: Riddler Bites @ 04-27-2005, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdiJ™
Denz??

...Who Dat?
tha ADMIN

ProdiJ™

Old Re: Riddler Bites @ 04-27-2005, 04:32 PM

Aiight.. I'll Post Tha Bars Here..

ProdiJ:
Chokin-Ta-Death..For Opposin-Tha-Best..Thinkin U Provokin-Wit-TexT..I Spread Lyka ParanormaL Substance As I Put-U-Ta-Rest::
U Alwayz 'Open-Fa-Stress'.. Lyke Women Undergoin 'Pregnancy-Tess'..Eliminate-Sets Lyke Da 'Exterminator' As I 'Exterminate-Pests'::..

Riddler
Chokin to death for opposing the best thinking you addicting with text I Spread Like a Paranormal substance as I put you to rest/
Your always open for stress like women undergoing pregnancy test eliminate sets Like the exterminator as I exterminate pests//

ProdiJ:
My Intensity Shatters Tha Density Of This Entity Mentally As My Extendency Of Supremacy..Rises And Explodez Lyke CombustaL Energy::
U Get Publicity Afta U On CNN Footage..Da Chemistry Of My Abilities,And Capabilities 'Lokked Dis Battle Down' Lyka 'CorrectionaL Facility'::..

Riddler
My Intensity shatters the density of this entity mentally as my extendency of supremacy rises and explodes like combustible energy/
you get publicity after your on Cnn footage the chemistry of my abilities and capabilities locked this battle down like a correctional facility//

Candyman
Like *weed dontations*, you FREE~TO~GET~“SMOKED”…Bitch, PLEASE~YOU~A~JOKE! Change your name to *Ralph Nader*, you both in NEED~OF~SOME~“VOTES”/
You’ll Only be *well Hung* if you PROCEED~TO~THE~ROPES, and you *got it backwards* , cause like *“Style’s Alias”* To ME~YOU~A~“GHOST”//

Riddler
Like weed dontations, you free to get smoked…Bitch, please you’re a joke! Change your name to Ralph Nader, you both in need some votes/
You’ll Only be well Hung if you proceed to the ropes, and you got it backwards, cause like Style’s Alias to me you’re a gost//

Candyman
Your style can’t BE~NO~BLANDER, so you FREE~TO~SLANDER, now your *sinking faster* than *Titanic’s* SEA~COMMANDERS/
You Shook! I aint see anyone *Ben(been) Stiller* since I SEEN~ZOOLANDER, Cause you *RAVEN* (raving) you’ve made it *Prime Time* But flopped like DEON~SANDERS//

Riddler
Your style can’t be no better, so you free to slander, now your sinking faster than Titanic’s sea comanders/
Your Shook! I aint seen anyone Ben(been)Stiller since I seen zoolander, Cause you raven (raving) you’ve made it Prime Time But flopped like Deon Sanders//

Candyman
Rap Dome got prodij *trapped in my bars* and known as a 'Lil Pussy' just *like in jail*...only *spitten sharp* when his pringles are 'stale'/
I *reign wit hurricanes* Prodij get hit like he 'in-hail'/ You couldnt *spit flames* and *blow smoke* if 'in-hell' you 'in-hale'//

Riddler
Eweb got Addict trapped in my bars and known as a Lil Pussy just like in jail...only spitten sharp when his Pringles are stale/
I reign wit hurricanes Addict gets hit like he inhale, you couldn’t spit flames and blow smoke if in-hell you inhale//

Do You See Tha Simularitiez ?

Last edited by ProdiJ™; 04-27-2005 at 04:33 PM..
Kari
yea, I'm that good

EW Cash: 402155.00
Kari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Riddler Bites @ 04-27-2005, 04:32 PM

Biting doesn't really mean fully taking someone else's lines, you can steal a person's lines, flip them around a bit and make them "your own" or whatever and it's still considering biting because it's not your own origional idea....you basically stole it from someone else, just twisted shit around hoping they wouldn't figure it out.....

Old Re: Riddler Bites @ 04-27-2005, 04:35 PM

^^..??

Riddler Bit Ma... Not Me..

I Think I Proved It Already...

LINKS
DATES
Even Posted Tha Bars..

So..

-ShruGz-.. Wha Now..??
Carnage™
I Have a Small penis

EW Cash: 28614.00
Carnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Riddler Bites @ 04-27-2005, 04:37 PM

yea man he obviously bit ur shit but who cares that battle was a long time ago anyway.he still shouldnt have bit ur shit coz thats wrong.
  Carnage™ is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Sapphire

EW Cash: 715.00
Sapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope member

Send a message via AIM to Sapphire Send a message via MSN to Sapphire Send a message via Yahoo to Sapphire
Old Re: Riddler Bites @ 04-27-2005, 05:35 PM

Wrong forum people...I could really give a shit about this
  Sapphire is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Shady Makaveli

EW Cash: 1401.00
Shady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope member

Send a message via ICQ to Shady Makaveli Send a message via AIM to Shady Makaveli Send a message via MSN to Shady Makaveli Send a message via Yahoo to Shady Makaveli
Old Re: Riddler Bites @ 04-27-2005, 06:24 PM

........................?!!

I also do songs..
*NEWEST SONG (along with the rest)* "It's Christmas Time At Emweb" check it out HERE

Email me at: rjoynesjr@gmail.com or shadymakaveli@hotmail.com

IM me:
AIM= Shady Makaveli, MSN= shadymakaveli@hotmail.com, Yahoo= rjoynesjr, ICQ= 592351028, and Jabber= rjoynesjr@jabber.org

Also I'm on: Myspace
and Facebook

Some Others Live Despite Indignity Ever Ready
Living Intelligent For Eternity

...And goddammit be less serious and be less mature you silly ass motherfuckers!!!
  Shady Makaveli is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
unknown_
Too drinky, no thinky?

EW Cash: 2210.00
unknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Riddler Bites @ 04-27-2005, 06:55 PM

Haven't seen him on here in a while but yea you caught him.
  unknown_ is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Closed Thread