eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > Eminem

Closed Thread

Debinem2
Rap God

EW Cash: 0.00
Debinem2 is a jewel in the roughDebinem2 is a jewel in the roughDebinem2 is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via AIM to Debinem2
Old 03-24-2003, 12:20 AM

snowy...... if you like Em that much and feel that strongly about him....enjoy yourself! thats what entertainers are for. You shouldnt have to change "your ways" or bite your tongue if you want to talk about him with your friends. Im sure for a "non-fan" its probably a bit annoying to constantly hear about him, but hey..."if it makes you happy, it cant be that bad" ( ever hear that saying? ). If, out of compromise, you want to "cut back" a little reg. talking about him around them that would be "fair" or maybe find another friend who likes him as much as you do??? i dunno, i just wouldnt change my ways for anyone, i feel you should be able to "be yourself" ESPECIALLY around your friends ya know? this is just the way i would handle it if it were me, you may or may not agree with me but you asked for opinions lol so thats mine and also wanted to add, dont remember who said it but Em does let Hailie listen to his music, he said he tries to monitor which songs she hears....like if theres a shitload of cusses all in a row he'll lower the volume, but for the most part he lets her listen, he said "she's a very smart little girl and knows which words she shouldnt repeat". he said that part in his song that says " i wouldnt let hailie listen to me neither" was supposed to be sarcastic, thats what it said in the interview anyways.
Ghetto Ninja
Die In A Fire

EW Cash: 12063.00
Ghetto Ninja has much to be proud ofGhetto Ninja has much to be proud ofGhetto Ninja has much to be proud ofGhetto Ninja has much to be proud ofGhetto Ninja has much to be proud ofGhetto Ninja has much to be proud ofGhetto Ninja has much to be proud ofGhetto Ninja has much to be proud ofGhetto Ninja has much to be proud of

Send a message via ICQ to Ghetto Ninja Send a message via AIM to Ghetto Ninja
Old 03-24-2003, 04:17 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by faqthefreeworld
I'm sure Alex has about 450 pictures of Avril saved on his computer, there's nothing wrong with it at all!!!!
Ya you're about right.. with it, i even have the wall papers i've made or i have used at times also... so i'm prolly over 450 by now... LOL

i can't help if she's ohhh soooo sexy..... and it's bad cuz i even enjoy her music now... hehehe---

IF u were to see my walkin closet (crawl space er what ever other people call itentracnce turned into it...) it has posters on all the dry wall of her that my bad an me put in(dry wall) even the dippin down ceiling... I'm still like a 10 yeard old child at heart i can't let that die...
  Ghetto Ninja is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Tia
Cookie Monster

EW Cash: 5476.00
Tia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem Web

Old 03-24-2003, 04:36 AM

Wow that's obsessive hehe. Meanwhile here I am obsessed with Crazee and he's not even famous yet.

EW Cash: 421229.00
Crazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Crazee Send a message via MSN to Crazee Send a message via Yahoo to Crazee
Old 03-24-2003, 04:42 AM

:D! key word - yet

Throughout history there’s been mad religious leaders
Prophets, preachers, scholars, teachers
But when it came to the grave, no one could climb out
That’s where Jesus stands alone like taking a ‘timeout’
And don’t be mislead- I got a level head
No resurrection, Christianity would have never spread
The disciples weren’t stupid guys who would ruin their lives
And then choose to die for what they knew was a lie
That would be beyond ridiculous- Nah, the issue is
The risen Christ seen by 500 eye-witnesses
Imagine 500 people in a court of law
Each of them taking the stand reporting what they saw
If their stories lined up and made sense
The evidence would have to leave you convinced
But still it’s by faith that we trust and praise the Son
Who was raised for our justification

-Shai Linne "Jesus is Alive
  Crazee is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
snowy

EW Cash: 85.00
snowy is on a distinguished road

Send a message via Yahoo to snowy
Old 03-27-2003, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Trust me girl, I'm sure there's more people out there that have their entire bedroom plastered with pictures of him.
hey i didnt even tell u about my room.... i have 69 pics in my LOCKER now when it comes to my walls i have about 119 on my walls!!!
  snowy is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Tia
Cookie Monster

Tia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem Web

Old 03-27-2003, 06:53 PM

How could 69 pictures fit in a locker? They must be really small ones.

Old 03-31-2003, 01:15 PM

Well i have now 78 posters in my locker now and yes most of them are small but n-e ways i still have a prob. my friends i love 2 death but they still wont respect my oppinion and im getting really pissed!!!!! they think that i live my life each day and breath by his every word!!!!!! they wont listen 2 me!!!!! like i cant talk about him im my school let alone my state without everyone being an asshole about it!!!! ( i live in the shit hole town of W.V.) and im not a redneck either i just have to go to school and live with them!!!!!!!well i gotsta go now ok bye!!!!!
snowy

Old 04-02-2003, 01:20 PM

"I never had any Eminem posters on my wall,"

R U SERIOUS???????

www.TaintedGFX.net

WE WANT YOU!!
Apkb13
The Shit

EW Cash: 0.00
Apkb13 has tight gameApkb13 has tight game

Old 04-03-2003, 04:19 PM

i have like 70 ot 80 some pictures in my room and my planner is covered with him. no problem with that. you gotta love him! i do! so what he's hot so why not enjoy life by seeing him a lot! hehe

"Don't do drugs, don't have unprotected sex, don't be violent. Leave that to me."

"And when you feel that you've had it up to here cuz you mad enough to scream but you sad enough to tear--that's rock bottom!"

you've lived, you've loved
but through it all,
you've had the power
to break down the wall...

"Dont ever judge me dude, you dont know what the fuck I've been through."

"Unless you wanna fuck me, why do you care what I look like?!"

"I had the radio on!" -marilyn monroe

may truth be told
let hope take hold
don't turn out like me
writing let's my soul go free...

Apkb13 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
snowy

Old 04-03-2003, 06:51 PM

ya i no thats what they dont understand.... i LOVE him and he is the SEXIEST man alive!!!!woo hoo!!!!
Tia
Cookie Monster

Old 04-04-2003, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by snowy
"I never had any Eminem posters on my wall,"

R U SERIOUS???????
Yes. My walls are painted lavendar, but the one wall has a mural of a sunset beach I did myself in electric orange, bright pink, and sky blue with the sillohettes (sp?) of black palm trees. I don't want it covered with posters, it's too pretty.

Old 04-05-2003, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Yes. My walls are painted lavendar, but the one wall has a mural of a sunset beach I did myself in electric orange, bright pink, and sky blue with the sillohettes (sp?) of black palm trees. I don't want it covered with posters, it's too pretty.
oh ok thats cool!!!:cool: so have u eva hade n-e em posters and if so how many???? i feel so alone in my state this website is my refuge!!!!!
Brittany
I put the HUG in THUG

EW Cash: 6361.00
Brittany is a jewel in the roughBrittany is a jewel in the roughBrittany is a jewel in the roughBrittany is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via AIM to Brittany Send a message via Yahoo to Brittany
Old 04-06-2003, 07:54 PM

maybe you talk about eminem too much and your friends are annoyed with it.

Q: What's the difference between acne and a priest?
A: Acne waits until you're at least 13 to come all over your face.
  Brittany is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Aic713
L-O-R-I

EW Cash: 443720.00
Aic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Aic713 Send a message via MSN to Aic713
Old 04-07-2003, 12:20 AM

This is the first time I've been here in a while. God I LOVE the new look, many many PROPS to whom ever created the new layout!

Okay last but not least ROTFLMAO!! that's all I got to say on this matter

Aic713 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
!@#$%^&*()_+

EW Cash: 904.00
!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to !@#$%^&*()_+
Old 04-07-2003, 12:44 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by faqthefreeworld

I'm sure Alex has about 450 pictures of Avril saved on his computer, there's nothing wrong with it at all!!!!
Quote:
Originally posted by FöCü§

i can't help if she's ohhh soooo sexy..... and it's bad cuz i even enjoy her music now... hehehe---
^
I get my Avril fix almost every day at work. My friend Brandie looks just like her. she even sings along to her songs when they are on the radio, or if I play my Avril CD. She sings along to everything on the radio, but I really like it best when its an Avril song