Closed Thread

VegasBettie
Home Dogg

EW Cash: 0.00
VegasBettie is on a distinguished road

Old Thanksgiving @ 11-25-2002, 01:35 PM

Whatcha doin?
Where ya goin?
Any funny stories of your crazy uncle or mishaps of Thanksgiving past?
Are all the Limeys just gonna sit around picking their noses?

I am going to be hostess and feed 10 people. This is my first turkey, so I am obsessing. I keep skipping recipes, and got up at 6 this morning to find another one, because i hated all 3 of the recipes i got online last night. i need to get a life.

after dinner, we always watch the essential Thanksgiving movie:
Planes, Trains and Automobiles.
  VegasBettie is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
!@#$%^&*()_+

EW Cash: 904.00
!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to !@#$%^&*()_+
Old 11-25-2002, 01:59 PM

Looking forward to Thanksgiving too. Will be a break from school. My sister-in-law just had a baby this past weekend, will finally get to see the little one. And some of her family is coming in from Germany, so that will be cool too.
hummm. maybe I should rent Planes, Trains and Automobiles too, see if they(German relatives) would like it
  !@#$%^&*()_+ is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Tia
Cookie Monster

EW Cash: 5476.00
Tia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem Web

Old 11-25-2002, 02:30 PM

Last year we weren't gonna celebrate Thanksgiving because we couldn't afford it...and I was workin on Thanksgiving. My manager found out about this and all the people I worked with came together and bought my family tons of stuff to make a Thanksgiving dinner with and surprised me with it. My mom about cried lol. Then I got to have dinner early that day before going into work.

This year we ain't doin shit as far as I know, and I'll be workin again.
  Tia is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
!@#$%^&*()_+

EW Cash: 904.00
!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to !@#$%^&*()_+
Old 11-25-2002, 02:40 PM

Sounds like you work for some really cool and thoughtful people. Wish more employers were like that
  !@#$%^&*()_+ is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Tia
Cookie Monster

Tia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem Web

Old 11-25-2002, 02:57 PM

I don't work there anymore, this new manager came in and hated me and I ended up leaving.

I love all the people I work with now though. Like Saturday when the Ohio State vs Michigan game was on, they brought in a color tv and we all got frostys and sat and watched the game together, we just made sure we took turns getting up when someone pulled up or went through the drive through but that didn't happen much since we were dead that day...we sat in the solarium hanging out all day and got paid for it lol. Really they shoulda sent some of us home or made us clock out to cut back on hours but they didn't.

I don't mind spendin holidays with them.
VegasBettie
Home Dogg

Old 11-25-2002, 03:12 PM

tia- that story you told was really cool, i am glad that you had a good thanksgiving last year. hope it comes together for you this year as well.

last year i got laid off a week before thanksgiving.
it rocked.

this year i am far away from my friends but the past few years i had "orphan thanksgivings" where there are all friends, no family- for people who live far away from their families, or didnt want to deal with the drama. it is great, because it is potluck style, everyone brings a dish, so it isn't a big financial burden on any one person.

las year was pretty funny, because the bird wasn't done until 7 PM, and there was a house full of people whop hadn't eaten all day, just drinking. then someone brought jello shots. we all got so drunk, we ended up playing asshole, yelling and throwing things at each other. then we all finally ate...then everyone passed out. my bird is going to be done by 3 this year so that shit doesnt happen again.
Amanda
i think i'm the blond

Amanda will become popular soon enough

Send a message via AIM to Amanda
Old 11-25-2002, 04:30 PM

working until 3, then coming home and eating, then going to my dad's to spend some time with him. should be a blast
  Amanda is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
WickidGirlShady
Im cool & youre not *Mod*

WickidGirlShady is a splendid one to beholdWickidGirlShady is a splendid one to beholdWickidGirlShady is a splendid one to beholdWickidGirlShady is a splendid one to beholdWickidGirlShady is a splendid one to beholdWickidGirlShady is a splendid one to beholdWickidGirlShady is a splendid one to behold

Send a message via AIM to WickidGirlShady
Old 11-25-2002, 04:42 PM

We're having Thanksgiving at my house this year. Nothing really special is gonna happen. But I cant wait for my mom to make this really awesome cinnamon coffee cake that she makes! *drools* I'll go to my dad's house too.

Eminem Madness

JOIN THE EMINEM MADNESS MESSAGE BOARD!

"That's the sound of a bottle when you swallow it all wallow and drown in your sorrow, and tomorrow you're porbably gonna wanna do it again, what's a little spinal fluid between you and a friend?"-Eminem, Drug Ballad

Anita loves JuMpMaN23
  WickidGirlShady is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
unknown_
Too drinky, no thinky?

EW Cash: 2210.00
unknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Web

Old 11-25-2002, 07:03 PM

The only thing I do EVERY thanksgiving is watch the football games with my family and make fun of how bad dallas cowboys suck cause my uncle likes them.
  unknown_ is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
michelle
*isthebest*

EW Cash: 240.00
michelle is a name known to allmichelle is a name known to allmichelle is a name known to allmichelle is a name known to allmichelle is a name known to allmichelle is a name known to allmichelle is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to michelle
Happy Old 11-25-2002, 10:08 PM

I'm going to spend Thanksgiving with my friend Kelly who lives in Boston right now, but is coming home for the holiday. She has an awesome house and a really huge nice backyard with lots of trees. So I'm taking my dogs with me, they love it at her house.
So basically I'm taking a little break from my life for a few days, and the only concrete plans I have for the actual day of Thanksgiving is to drink champagne in the hottub. I'm really excited- I need some relaxation.

Of course my family doesn't know any of this yet lol. I'm sure their reaction will be GREAT.
  michelle is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
VegasBettie
Home Dogg

Old 11-25-2002, 10:25 PM

awesome, girl. you fucking deserve a vacation!
Brittany
I put the HUG in THUG

EW Cash: 6361.00
Brittany is a jewel in the roughBrittany is a jewel in the roughBrittany is a jewel in the roughBrittany is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via AIM to Brittany Send a message via Yahoo to Brittany
Old 11-25-2002, 11:04 PM

going over to my grandma's like always and being bored off my ass like always.

Q: What's the difference between acne and a priest?
A: Acne waits until you're at least 13 to come all over your face.
  Brittany is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Crazee
What, me worry?

EW Cash: 436729.00
Crazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Crazee Send a message via MSN to Crazee Send a message via Yahoo to Crazee
Old 11-26-2002, 12:01 AM

Just a small dinner with my immediate family.

My holidays are so uneventful, how every weird shit happens to everyone else?

Throughout history thereís been mad religious leaders
Prophets, preachers, scholars, teachers
But when it came to the grave, no one could climb out
Thatís where Jesus stands alone like taking a Ďtimeoutí
And donít be mislead- I got a level head
No resurrection, Christianity would have never spread
The disciples werenít stupid guys who would ruin their lives
And then choose to die for what they knew was a lie
That would be beyond ridiculous- Nah, the issue is
The risen Christ seen by 500 eye-witnesses
Imagine 500 people in a court of law
Each of them taking the stand reporting what they saw
If their stories lined up and made sense
The evidence would have to leave you convinced
But still itís by faith that we trust and praise the Son
Who was raised for our justification

-Shai Linne "Jesus is Alive
  Crazee is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Tia
Cookie Monster

Old 11-26-2002, 06:54 PM

I don't have to work on Thanksgiving because we are closed that day as it turns out...but my family still isn't doing anything that day. So my friend Mandy wants me to come eat dinner with her family and they are the nicest people, plus its at her Aunt's house in Hilliard which is fucking huge and beautiful, its all fancily decorated lol.

Her family has a lot of money, she lives in her own town house condo that her parents pay rent for.

But anyways I love going to her Aunt's house because her cousin Natasha lives there and is the same age as us and cool as hell, I had so much fun there last time.

And because its Thanksgiving, her cousin that saw my picture is going to be there, and she showed me his picture and he is fucking hot! She's like "I knew you'd like him Tia because you like the skater look" and yeah she's right, thats my type
And he said about me "She's a cute girl, I'd like to meet her"

I'm so excited...but nervous. Watch me be all shy and not say a fucking thing lol.

Last edited by Tia; 11-26-2002 at 06:56 PM..
VegasBettie
Home Dogg

Old 11-26-2002, 07:00 PM

^^that is cool. however meeting a cute boy for the first time on thanksgiving kinda sucks with the whole stuffing your face and bloating thing. :/
Closed Thread