eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > General Discussion

Closed Thread

*~Leah Bia~*
Bank's baby girl. :)

EW Cash: 31285.00
*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to *~Leah Bia~*
Weed Old Anyone From Detroit In Here?? @ 11-23-2004, 01:26 AM

OR DETROIT AREA??

WHERE YOU FOOLS AT?!

EW Cash: 0.00
VessayG is a name known to allVessayG is a name known to allVessayG is a name known to allVessayG is a name known to allVessayG is a name known to allVessayG is a name known to allVessayG is a name known to all

Old Re: Anyone From Detroit In Here?? @ 11-23-2004, 02:31 AM

Nut sorry....

I Like Rusty Spoons......
  VessayG is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
*~Leah Bia~*

*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Anyone From Detroit In Here?? @ 11-23-2004, 02:58 PM

Anyone?! :::yawns:::

EW Cash: 247.50
I'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Anyone From Detroit In Here?? @ 11-23-2004, 04:45 PM

umm, nope lol...and even if i was...why do u care lol????

Get buZzed
Get drUnk
G E T C R U N K E D
GEt fuCked uP

Hustlin, Hustlin,
Everyday I'm hustlin
Who the fuck you think you fuckin with,
I'm the fuckin boss

Hasta la vista, muthafucka!
  I'M THE BOSS is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Aic713
L-O-R-I

EW Cash: 459220.00
Aic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Aic713 Send a message via MSN to Aic713
Old Re: Anyone From Detroit In Here?? @ 11-23-2004, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcrackheadx
umm, nope lol...and even if i was...why do u care lol????
Jess,

Mutty, is a nutball that's why LOL!

Aic713 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
I'M THE BOSS
..Don't Get It Twisted!!!

I'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Anyone From Detroit In Here?? @ 11-23-2004, 08:04 PM

lol...^

Get buZzed
Get drUnk
G E T C R U N K E D
GEt fuCked uP

Hustlin, Hustlin,
Everyday I'm hustlin
I'm the fuckin boss

*Princezz*
You Suck & That Amuses Me

EW Cash: 6174.00
*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member

Old Re: Anyone From Detroit In Here?? @ 11-24-2004, 12:53 AM

i think .M. is
  *Princezz* is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
VessayG
"Touch my Boday"

VessayG is a name known to allVessayG is a name known to allVessayG is a name known to allVessayG is a name known to allVessayG is a name known to allVessayG is a name known to allVessayG is a name known to all

Old Re: Anyone From Detroit In Here?? @ 11-24-2004, 02:39 AM

Lol yes why would u care. Well i guess that is were em is rite. lol

*~Leah Bia~*

Old Re: Anyone From Detroit In Here?? @ 11-24-2004, 03:43 PM

That's where I am, just curious if anyone else on this GAY board was from here...

You are all a bunch of children, huh?!

Ask if anyone's from where I am and I'm a nutball?!?! Yeah. OK.
Sounds like you are just trying to boost your self esteem by calling me names like "nutball" Is that all you got?! LMAO @ your ignorance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Old Re: Anyone From Detroit In Here?? @ 11-24-2004, 04:29 PM

Well i didnt call you any names, i was just wondering why do you care lol...and yes i guess i am a child, im only 15...and since ur saying this is a gay board...that makes u gay also because ur on it too!

Get buZzed
Get drUnk
G E T C R U N K E D
GEt fuCked uP

Hustlin, Hustlin,
Everyday I'm hustlin
I'm the fuckin boss

*~Leah Bia~*

Old Re: Anyone From Detroit In Here?? @ 11-24-2004, 06:14 PM

I wasn't talking to you...I was talking to MY STALKER....AIC713, who likes to come into every thread that I have posted in and talk her "trash" <---- if that's whatcha wanna call it. I'm shocked that MUTTY and NUTBALL is all she's got!! Sucks to be you.

Actually I thought that this board would be cooler than this....but CONGRATS you all proved me waaaaay wrong!!! And continue to daily!!!

I'm sure Em would be proud to have a bunch of douche bags like yourselves posting on his site. :::rolls eyes:::

I've been on here for about 1 week now......and I like the site, it's tight.....as for the people who post on it....most of them SUCK.

And yeah, 15 is a child, but I wasn't referring to you. I was referring to someone who is 10 years older than you but you seem more mature than her....AHEM But we were all children once, so that's irrelevant. I was just stating that some of ya need to ACT YOUR AGE.

Now watch......she'll come and post some "shit talk" <-----that's what she thinks it is...please don't make me cry!!!!!

EW Cash: 6174.00
*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member

Old Re: Anyone From Detroit In Here?? @ 11-25-2004, 06:19 PM

MrsShadyMathers the user .M. his name is bryant, hes from detriot
  *Princezz* is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
VessayG
"Touch my Boday"

Old Re: Anyone From Detroit In Here?? @ 11-25-2004, 08:42 PM

Sounds interesting

Aic713
L-O-R-I

EW Cash: 459220.00
Aic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Aic713 Send a message via MSN to Aic713
Old Re: Anyone From Detroit In Here?? @ 11-26-2004, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsShadyMathers
I wasn't talking to you...I was talking to MY STALKER....AIC713, who likes to come into every thread that I have posted in and talk her "trash" <---- if that's whatcha wanna call it. I'm shocked that MUTTY and NUTBALL is all she's got!! Sucks to be you.

Actually I thought that this board would be cooler than this....but CONGRATS you all proved me waaaaay wrong!!! And continue to daily!!!

I'm sure Em would be proud to have a bunch of douche bags like yourselves posting on his site. :::rolls eyes:::

I've been on here for about 1 week now......and I like the site, it's tight.....as for the people who post on it....most of them SUCK.

And yeah, 15 is a child, but I wasn't referring to you. I was referring to someone who is 10 years older than you but you seem more mature than her....AHEM But we were all children once, so that's irrelevant. I was just stating that some of ya need to ACT YOUR AGE.

Now watch......she'll come and post some "shit talk" <-----that's what she thinks it is...please don't make me cry!!!!!
Wow, I've been a member of this site for 3 years, and now I'm a stalker? I was posting in threads way before you came along.. Guess I was stalking those people also. Everyone hide quickly, booogie woooogie! Your problem is simple, you think you're hard shit.. You fucked with ME, not the other way around & that's made clear in the thread on the main Eminem board here. I didn't say shit to you until you fucked with me first & for no damn reason! You my dear, is the one who needs to grow up. You come on to a board & tell people you don't know to fuck off, when I didn't even say shit to you!

Again my posting has NOTHING to do with you so try & decrease the size of that big head, kay! I post in threads that interest me.. I wanted to reply to the topic.. so I did. I've seen other threads you've posted in & made, I didn't comment on those. So don't try that shit. Okay! Oh & I'm not trying to talk trash, as you call it.. I'm mearly commenting on your posts that are directed to me, or say something about me in them.

Hun, I act my age, It's you who doesn't act yours! You don't know me off this board, so don't try & act as if you do. You made this battle & even when you were proven wrong you didn't apologize for telling me to fuck off, so why should I back off. Sorry my Mother must've taught me better.. cause when I'm wrong, I say so. Rather then acting like a bitch.

Aic713 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
*~Leah Bia~*

Old Re: Anyone From Detroit In Here?? @ 11-26-2004, 01:04 PM

Ya know, you are saying that you have been a member of this site for 3 years now....you say it here, you private message me and say it....I don't really understand how long you have "been a member" to this site is relevant to you trying to talk shit to me in every fucken thread?!?!?!
I don't know if you were stalking them or not....am I just the "lucky" one that gets to have some idiot follow me to every thread and post nonsense trying to pprove a nonexistant point? Lucky me.
You say I think I am hard shit? No, not quite. I am just on here to post shit. I say
grow up, you say grow up...I say quit fucken replying to what I say(if you "don't care") you POST MORE!!! Do you see this pattern?? You say I have a BIG HEAD?? I am full of myself blah blah blah, I SAY you're just jealous OBVIOUSLY. I don't know what for?? But it's not my problem. I DONT CARE!!!!!
I told you to fuck off.....nobody else, don't post stupid shit!!!! Simple. You got a big fucken mouth and you are the one who seems to think that you are Johnny Hard Ass, not me. You are the one who posted in the other thread that if anyone wants to take you on, try....you're an evil G?!?!?!! LMAO Ok, so.......... why are you crying now????
You said that you don't post replies to every thread that I do.........well, check the threads....if I am there, you are there.....so I don't know who you are trying to impress with your BULLSHIT.
When you are QUOTING ME, or REPLYING TO MY POST WITH NEGATIVE COMMENTS.....that has something to do with me!!!! KAY! <----idiot.
This isn't a battle!!! And I am NOT going to apologize to you.....I don't give a fuck about you....why would I apologize....I am not an asskisser....sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aic713
Wow, I've been a member of this site for 3 years, and now I'm a stalker? I was posting in threads way before you came along.. Guess I was stalking those people also. Everyone hide quickly, booogie woooogie! Your problem is simple, you think you're hard shit.. You fucked with ME, not the other way around & that's made clear in the thread on the main Eminem board here. I didn't say shit to you until you fucked with me first & for no damn reason! You my dear, is the one who needs to grow up. You come on to a board & tell people you don't know to fuck off, when I didn't even say shit to you!

Again my posting has NOTHING to do with you so try & decrease the size of that big head, kay! I post in threads that interest me.. I wanted to reply to the topic.. so I did. I've seen other threads you've posted in & made, I didn't comment on those. So don't try that shit. Okay! Oh & I'm not trying to talk trash, as you call it.. I'm mearly commenting on your posts that are directed to me, or say something about me in them.

Hun, I act my age, It's you who doesn't act yours! You don't know me off this board, so don't try & act as if you do. You made this battle & even when you were proven wrong you didn't apologize for telling me to fuck off, so why should I back off. Sorry my Mother must've taught me better.. cause when I'm wrong, I say so. Rather then acting like a bitch.