bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Other > Graphics

crosingdalines

EW Cash: 0.00
crosingdalines will become popular soon enough

Old Re: First 7 Pages Of My Comic @ 10-27-2004, 08:11 PM

so happy i got a message to read this
i usualli wouldn't spend this much time to read a comic or any post but i read the whole thing and laughed all the way through. consider this a big complement since i normally dont like comics and i hate "alien" other planet plots
the artwork is realli good and caught my attention imediatly

lmfao @ the jessica simpson and "Golden Glock" scene- funni shit
please post more and keep this up

>>>it was a lil hard to read cause it was to small in some areas- please make it a lil bigger next time, thanx

.....u said u had a site?- what is it?

[Never take ecstacy, beer, baccardi, weed, pepto bismol, vivarin, tums, tagamet hb, xanax, and valium in the same day. It makes it difficult to sleep at night -EM
  crosingdalines is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Shady Makaveli

EW Cash: 1401.00
Shady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope member

Send a message via ICQ to Shady Makaveli Send a message via AIM to Shady Makaveli Send a message via MSN to Shady Makaveli Send a message via Yahoo to Shady Makaveli
Old Re: First 7 Pages Of My Comic @ 10-28-2004, 12:39 AM

Nah sites not up yet working on it though.

I also do songs..
*NEWEST SONG (along with the rest)* "It's Christmas Time At Emweb" check it out HERE

Email me at: rjoynesjr@gmail.com or shadymakaveli@hotmail.com

IM me:
AIM= Shady Makaveli, MSN= shadymakaveli@hotmail.com, Yahoo= rjoynesjr, ICQ= 592351028, and Jabber= rjoynesjr@jabber.org

Also I'm on: Myspace
and Facebook

Some Others Live Despite Indignity Ever Ready
Living Intelligent For Eternity

...And goddammit be less serious and be less mature you silly ass motherfuckers!!!
  Shady Makaveli is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
*Princezz*
You Suck & That Amuses Me

EW Cash: 6174.00
*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member

Old Re: First 7 Pages Of My Comic @ 10-28-2004, 01:40 AM

lol

go Sir Shady The Evil!
  *Princezz* is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
.M.
A Bitch Iz A Bitch

.M. is a jewel in the rough.M. is a jewel in the rough.M. is a jewel in the rough.M. is a jewel in the rough

Old Re: First 7 Pages Of My Comic @ 10-28-2004, 07:52 AM

its awesome mayne

love comic books, but this ones the shit!

keep em up man, i wanna see the next pages

Shady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope member

Send a message via ICQ to Shady Makaveli Send a message via AIM to Shady Makaveli Send a message via MSN to Shady Makaveli Send a message via Yahoo to Shady Makaveli
Old Re: First 7 Pages Of My Comic @ 10-29-2004, 10:42 PM

Well the site basically has nothing right now but we do finally have one now and will start work on it soon (well my friend Daniel will I know jack shit about making a site). And with it I finally have a host for the cartoon Q-boy V.S. Superman! If you liked the comic and didn't get to see it, it's at the link below, just left click.

http://quintessential-comics.freenuk...g.com/Qbsm.exe

As for the comic 4 more pages have been completed, I dunno yet when or if I'll put more up from this issue here. But I'll definately continue posting previews for each issue if people want.

I also do songs..
*NEWEST SONG (along with the rest)* "It's Christmas Time At Emweb" check it out HERE

IM me:
AIM= Shady Makaveli, MSN= shadymakaveli@hotmail.com, Yahoo= rjoynesjr, ICQ= 592351028, and Jabber= rjoynesjr@jabber.org

and Facebook

...And goddammit be less serious and be less mature you silly ass motherfuckers!!!
Shady Makaveli

Old Re: First 7 Pages Of My Comic @ 10-31-2004, 09:51 PM

thread upwards

I also do songs..

IM me:

and Facebook

Spanish Harlem

Spanish Harlem has tight gameSpanish Harlem has tight game

Send a message via AIM to Spanish Harlem
Old Re: First 7 Pages Of My Comic @ 10-31-2004, 11:42 PM

Dude Ricky you're genius.

~Mama...don't know why...mama's just a little girl, given that she is or not...time... aint...on...her...side...mama's just a little girl, she gotta hold her up high~
~Little sister needs seclusion...somehow she'll discover it, through the Pac music, got used to the feeling of falling...but you'll never see her following, bouncing back and fourth between the healing and the hollering, riding the outer ring, of your own private Saturn...thought scattered, all across the grey matter~
~Little baby doll...she doesen't know what to say to yall, the patience are short and of coarse...the pride is way too tall, break it all, smash the past, like it was made of glass, aint no other way to make it last, it hurts...to watch...Lucy loose a dream, I've had the pleasure of seein our hero kick and scream, and when she calms down...I'll turn the sound down....and put my arms around the little lost and found~
~Hush little lady, don't say a word, or the rest of the village gonna know you're disturbed, and if you let em know that you're vulnerable, then there aint no tellin how far they up and you slow, I'm a chapter in your textbook...read my like a checkbook...mistook, love at first sight for a sex look~
*She look in the mirror, she don't see what I see she hold NO history of how precious she be*

*Beauty is in the eye of the beholder*

Hoy es Adios
Today it is Goodbye

Spanish Harlem is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Slackerbitch
Hannah is my bitch

EW Cash: 111.00
Slackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to Slackerbitch Send a message via Yahoo to Slackerbitch
Old Re: First 7 Pages Of My Comic @ 11-03-2004, 09:49 AM

Awesome. Keep up da good work

Slackerbitch is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Tia
Cookie Monster

EW Cash: 5476.00
Tia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem Web

Old Re: First 7 Pages Of My Comic @ 11-04-2004, 01:07 PM

Ricky, I give it a 10/10. I remember seeing your signature before I came to this thread and thinking that's really good, I wonder if he drew that himself and then nah, he couldn't have actually drawn that...lol.

I already knew you were a great writer and just hilarious, but I didn't know you could draw quite that well. I think the art I see from you just keeps getting better and better all the time. You were really good to begin with, but now I'm amazed. Keep it up. You will definitely be published and successful, I know that for a fact.

Old Re: First 7 Pages Of My Comic @ 11-04-2004, 04:08 PM

Yeah college helped me alot with my art, especially coloring and going over my pencils. Thanks alot alot for the reply and I'll keep my fingers crossed with getting published.

I also do songs..

IM me:

and Facebook

xxDinoT1989xx

xxDinoT1989xx has tight gamexxDinoT1989xx has tight game

Old Re: First 7 Pages Of My Comic @ 04-02-2005, 03:53 PM

man u get mad skillz bro.........

Bo$nian Pride 4 Eternity
We r Bo$nian , We Are Proud
In One Voice , We Shout Out Loud
Our Voices In Da Wind Will Neva Have Died
When We Yell Out Bo$nian Pride
Ever Since The Start
Us Bo$nian Have Fallen Apart
But This Day In Age
Is When We Display
It Brings Us Together
Making Us Rise Forever N Ever
And U Can´t Stop What We `ve Done
Cause Face It
  xxDinoT1989xx is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
KingKong_90
Confirm your email

KingKong_90 is on a distinguished road

Old Re: First 7 Pages Of My Comic @ 04-02-2005, 05:31 PM

lol, i liked this alot, keep it up, ur good at it.
  KingKong_90 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote