eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > General Discussion

View Poll Results: What you think of Spike?
He's an asshole, I won't ever like him 2 14.29%
He's been an asshole but I'll see if he has changed 1 7.14%
I don't know him, I'll see what he's like in time. 6 42.86%
Spike's ok. You just gotta know him a little. 5 35.71%
Voters: 14. This poll is closed

Closed Thread

Spike
^^ names up there!

EW Cash: 286.00
Spike has much to be proud ofSpike has much to be proud ofSpike has much to be proud ofSpike has much to be proud ofSpike has much to be proud ofSpike has much to be proud ofSpike has much to be proud ofSpike has much to be proud ofSpike has much to be proud of

Send a message via AIM to Spike
Old Who here hates me? @ 03-09-2005, 04:05 PM

Well I know alot of people don't like me here so I figured I'd find out the truth and have a giggle at the same time. i know a few people have been talking about me and so on but yet they are all people who I have never even spoke to on msn or any other messenger come to think of it.

I know, I know. I come across as an asshole on message boards. Maybe it's just because I'm very opinionated or just because I don't know that many people so I'm probably too blunt and offend people. I guess thats a character flaw with me.

Anyways I'm gonna make a poll and people can vote if they hate me or not and I can have a laugh all the same

With that siad I do actually want to say sorry to one person who I think still posts here, That's Tia. I guess I always clashed with her because just like me she stands by her views and opinions with conviction. The point is I have given her alot of stick in the past and since then I've grown up quite alot (I always was immature when it came to handling how to express my opinions).

I doubt Tia will accept my apology but then again I can't blame here. Still i wanted to say I'm sorry.

Anyone who give's me a second chance to prove I'm not such an asshole... I appreciate it. Anyone who doesnt... well it's your choice

ok now you may continue to vote (if you like lol)

Spike is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
mr. paradox
give me a hug

EW Cash: 0.00
mr. paradox has much to be proud ofmr. paradox has much to be proud ofmr. paradox has much to be proud ofmr. paradox has much to be proud ofmr. paradox has much to be proud ofmr. paradox has much to be proud ofmr. paradox has much to be proud ofmr. paradox has much to be proud of

Send a message via AIM to mr. paradox Send a message via MSN to mr. paradox
Old Re: Who here hates me? @ 03-09-2005, 04:08 PM

I think Spikes cool.
  mr. paradox is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Tia
Cookie Monster

EW Cash: 5476.00
Tia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Who here hates me? @ 03-09-2005, 04:10 PM

Spike I thought we were on good terms last time you were around...?
Anyways, I don't hold grudges against people on the internet! And it's nice to see you back. I always found you entertaining, even when we would argue, but most the time we were not arguing and I thought you were cool.

Spike has much to be proud ofSpike has much to be proud ofSpike has much to be proud ofSpike has much to be proud ofSpike has much to be proud ofSpike has much to be proud ofSpike has much to be proud ofSpike has much to be proud ofSpike has much to be proud of

Old Re: Who here hates me? @ 03-09-2005, 04:15 PM

I always got the impression you hated me haha.

I know atleast one person hates me on this board though and I don't know them atall. I'm still kinda confused about what I did to piss them off but it's amusing too lol

I'M THE BOSS
..Don't Get It Twisted!!!

EW Cash: 247.50
I'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Who here hates me? @ 03-09-2005, 04:34 PM

None of those options apply to me so therefore i cant vote. Sorry. However, if i am not mistaken i do remember some people who disliked you a while back. But, i was never rude to you, nor do i intend to be in the future, unless, of course ur an asshole to me lol

Get buZzed
Get drUnk
G E T C R U N K E D
GEt fuCked uP

Hustlin, Hustlin,
Everyday I'm hustlin
Who the fuck you think you fuckin with,
I'm the fuckin boss

Hasta la vista, muthafucka!
  I'M THE BOSS is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Riddler
^^strange

EW Cash: 422846.00
Riddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to Riddler
Old Re: Who here hates me? @ 03-09-2005, 04:47 PM

spike's pretty cool, and he seemed like a good mod, well while it lasted

forever...........

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...&content=music

Originally Posted by Kari
I MEAN ANY FUCKEN PERSON ON THIS ENTIRE FUCKEN THREAD, keeps being an asshole to Riddler, I personally will hunt them the hell down and beat the shit out of them.
The Kid's harmless, and he's the biggest sweetheart, he's funnier then hell and there's NO EXCUSE NOR ANY REASON to be a jerk to him, AT ALL
So don't, DON'T fuck with Ridd

^^yea don't fuck with me
  Riddler is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Spike
^^ names up there!

Old Re: Who here hates me? @ 03-09-2005, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
spike's pretty cool, and he seemed like a good mod, well while it lasted
ha ha I stopped liking Eminem when he sold out so I guess I lost interest in modding the forum

I run my own website and have a second on the way now so I have plenty to keep me occupied

M e l i ss a
Pimped by BEN and MAXX

EW Cash: 1035.00
M e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem Web

Old Re: Who here hates me? @ 03-09-2005, 04:56 PM

I have no idea.

I'll go with No.
  M e l i ss a is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Riddler
^^strange

EW Cash: 422846.00
Riddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to Riddler
Old Re: Who here hates me? @ 03-09-2005, 05:14 PM

oh....well thats good...

forever...........

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...&content=music

Originally Posted by Kari
I MEAN ANY FUCKEN PERSON ON THIS ENTIRE FUCKEN THREAD, keeps being an asshole to Riddler, I personally will hunt them the hell down and beat the shit out of them.
The Kid's harmless, and he's the biggest sweetheart, he's funnier then hell and there's NO EXCUSE NOR ANY REASON to be a jerk to him, AT ALL
So don't, DON'T fuck with Ridd

^^yea don't fuck with me
  Riddler is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Spike
^^ names up there!

Old Re: Who here hates me? @ 03-09-2005, 05:23 PM

The fuck is rep power? I just noticed it

mr. paradox
give me a hug

mr. paradox has much to be proud ofmr. paradox has much to be proud ofmr. paradox has much to be proud ofmr. paradox has much to be proud ofmr. paradox has much to be proud ofmr. paradox has much to be proud ofmr. paradox has much to be proud ofmr. paradox has much to be proud of

Old Re: Who here hates me? @ 03-09-2005, 05:28 PM

No idea, I was wondering the same thing.
Tia
Cookie Monster

EW Cash: 5476.00
Tia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Who here hates me? @ 03-09-2005, 05:34 PM

More info: http://www.eminemweb.com/board/showt...ewpost&t=13254

EW Cash: 375.00
JUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant future

Old Re: Who here hates me? @ 03-09-2005, 06:22 PM

yeah ur an asswhole, mouthy freak !! i dont even know u and uv already started lol......asshole!!!!! cant be bothered in ur please accept me pole !!

Im a BAD BAD Kitty

JuNgLe BiTcH
--------------- ----------------
  JUNGLEBITCH is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Spike
^^ names up there!

Old Re: Who here hates me? @ 03-09-2005, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUNGLEBITCH
yeah ur an asswhole, mouthy freak !! i dont even know u and uv already started lol......asshole!!!!! cant be bothered in ur please accept me pole !!
ha ha wtf! Please accept me pole....

accept this you dumb bitch. I said I'd be cool with those who were cool with me. You wanna be a dumb fuck and think you know me from one post.... you can accept my balls in your mouth as I pwn you lol

mr. paradox
give me a hug

Old Re: Who here hates me? @ 03-09-2005, 07:04 PM

You, JUNGLEBITCH, have officially been pwned!
Closed Thread