eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > Lobby

Closed Thread

Carnage™
I Have a Small penis

EW Cash: 28614.00
Carnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem Web

Old Re: piranah tbh @ 05-06-2007, 01:42 AM

LOL, no. I keep telling you, I couldn't give a flying shit-fuck what anyone else thinks. I've been talking to you the same way through PM. Only you can see that, and even though I've said that just now, only YOU can know for a fact if I'm doing it.
♪ METAL TO THE CORE ♪

EW Cash: 570.01
Fuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem Web

Old Re: piranah tbh @ 05-06-2007, 07:34 PM

Thanks for the love, Jade. Remind me next time you need some support not to bother.

I became someone I wasn't. I realised, and I am trying to change that. Losing the facade you have built for years is difficult. Especially when it's become second nature to protect yourself from emotions or situations you don't want to have to face. If you have a problem with me, no doubt you find offence because you see it in yourself. I take what people say seriously now. I don’t scoff, I don’t moan, bitch and whine. Everyone has a valid opinion, although I have to remind myself not to disregard them when I don’t agree.

Yeah, I was saying tbh and imo. I'll cut it back, I'm typing in acronyms because I am such a nerd these days.

You said I was fake. And annoying. I'm sorry but have you gotten to know me recently? I'm 19 soon jade, not the pretentious little wannabe who was trying to prove herself. I gave up on that. I used to pretend I didn't care; now I just don't.

This has cost me some friends, and gained me a whole lot more. To be honest, Jade, in all complete honesty, I pity you. You are so upset with the daily trials of your life that you have to flame people on a forum. You have to drag a past relationship out of the past, and replay it, find new faults, new insults. I pity you.

But that's just my opinion. I respect yours, but please don't expect me to act like I care about you anymore. I play Aunty Hannah to a lot of people, people I respect. You lost that respect. Not for stating your opinion; but for being vicious and nasty.

I pity you.

Now I have said my peace, I would like this to either go back to a welcome thread, or be closed. Thankyou.

-x-

p.s. Please don’t be insulted, Jade, this was not meant as a personal attack, but as a statement of opinion. If I wanted to make some juvenile bitch-fest I would be degrading myself to a level I moved on from. But if you want to have a go at me, send me some lovely abuse. I’ll read it, delete it and move on.

EW Cash: 372202.00
Darkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem Web

Old Re: piranah tbh @ 05-06-2007, 07:42 PM

Quote:
This has cost me some friends, and gained me a whole lot more. To be honest, Jade, in all complete honesty, I pity you. You are so upset with the daily trials of your life that you have to flame people on a forum. You have to drag a past relationship out of the past, and replay it, find new faults, new insults. I pity you.
pretty much
♪ METAL TO THE CORE ♪

Fuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem Web

Old Re: piranah tbh @ 05-06-2007, 07:44 PM

Thankyou, Tommy.

And please, if you think I am being fake or annoying, just tell me. It's not like I am going to roast your e-nuts. I mean really.

-x-

EW Cash: 96555.00
Jon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to Jon Bon Jovi
Old Re: piranah tbh @ 05-06-2007, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nex piranah View Post
Thanks for the love, Jade. Remind me next time you need some support not to bother.

I became someone I wasn't. I realised, and I am trying to change that. Losing the facade you have built for years is difficult. Especially when it's become second nature to protect yourself from emotions or situations you don't want to have to face. If you have a problem with me, no doubt you find offence because you see it in yourself. I take what people say seriously now. I don’t scoff, I don’t moan, bitch and whine. Everyone has a valid opinion, although I have to remind myself not to disregard them when I don’t agree.

Yeah, I was saying tbh and imo. I'll cut it back, I'm typing in acronyms because I am such a nerd these days.

You said I was fake. And annoying. I'm sorry but have you gotten to know me recently? I'm 19 soon jade, not the pretentious little wannabe who was trying to prove herself. I gave up on that. I used to pretend I didn't care; now I just don't.

But that's just my opinion. I respect yours, but please don't expect me to act like I care about you anymore. I play Aunty Hannah to a lot of people, people I respect. You lost that respect. Not for stating your opinion; but for being vicious and nasty.

I pity you.

Now I have said my peace, I would like this to either go back to a welcome thread, or be closed. Thankyou.

-x-

p.s. Please don’t be insulted, Jade, this was not meant as a personal attack, but as a statement of opinion. If I wanted to make some juvenile bitch-fest I would be degrading myself to a level I moved on from. But if you want to have a go at me, send me some lovely abuse. I’ll read it, delete it and move on.
Where was my "love" and my support when you were flirting with my boyfriend? lol. I know you probably don't even remember because it wasn't a huge thing. But after that I didn't look at you the same ever again. None of what I said was because I see it in myself, lol. In all honesty most of it was less to do with you, and more to do with Ben. It always feels like if somebody else is changing, they're amazing, but when I'm TRYING, I'm told I'm not trying. I'm still shit. So yeah, most of it was personal reasons, but it wasn't because I see you in me. It's that when I'M trying to change, It's not seen like that. But when someone else is, it is. The steps that I take may be small, but I'm still taking them.

Dragging past relationships up? I don't get what you mean. If you mean me and Ben, it's still there in my face, so it's not dragging it up. We may not be together properly, but it's still there, if that makes sense. That's fair enough if you pity me, that's up to you like.
and hypocrites who think the same shit but don't say shit
You Liberace's, Versace's, and you nazis
Watch me, cause you thinkin you got me in this hot seat
You motherfuckers wanna JUDGE me cause you're NOT me
You'll never STOP me, I'm TOP speed as you POP me
I came to save these new generations of babies
from parents who failed to raise 'em cause they're lazy
to grow to praise me I'm makin 'em go crazy
That's how I got this whole nation to embrace me
And you fugazi if you think I'ma admit wrong
I cripple any hypocritic critic I'm sic'd on
And this song is for any kid who gets picked on
A sick song to retaliate to, and it's called..
  Jon Bon Jovi is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Carnage™
I Have a Small penis

Carnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem Web

Old Re: piranah tbh @ 05-06-2007, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadey™ View Post
Where was my "love" and my support when you were flirting with my boyfriend? lol. I know you probably don't even remember because it wasn't a huge thing. But after that I didn't look at you the same ever again. None of what I said was because I see it in myself, lol. In all honesty most of it was less to do with you, and more to do with Ben. It always feels like if somebody else is changing, they're amazing, but when I'm TRYING, I'm told I'm not trying. I'm still shit. So yeah, most of it was personal reasons, but it wasn't because I see you in me. It's that when I'M trying to change, It's not seen like that. But when someone else is, it is. The steps that I take may be small, but I'm still taking them.

Dragging past relationships up? I don't get what you mean. If you mean me and Ben, it's still there in my face, so it's not dragging it up. We may not be together properly, but it's still there, if that makes sense. That's fair enough if you pity me, that's up to you like.
I praise you all the time, LOL. I tell you all the time I admire or respect what you're doing. You just want more and more and more. I'm sorry if that offends you, and I don't want an argument, but that's how I see it.

You flirted with Hannah, who flirted with you, I came in and she flirted with me too. You started it all, and I'm sorry, if you didn't like it you shouldn't have flirted with her in the first place.

Jon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem Web

Old Re: piranah tbh @ 05-06-2007, 07:55 PM

I was talkign to Hannah.
Fuck Up Fairy
♪ METAL TO THE CORE ♪

Old Re: piranah tbh @ 05-06-2007, 07:56 PM

I'm not going to reply now =]

Actually I am. To one bit... If I flirted with Ben, which I don't recall, but no doubt did, I'm sorry. I flirted with everyone. I check myself before I say anything these days so I don't flirt. I'm not proud of who I was, but I can't change the past.

YAY if you are trying to change. Good for you. I hope it works well.

Sort out the you and Ben thing without dragging me into it, please. It has nothing to do with me.

-x-

Old Re: piranah tbh @ 05-06-2007, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadey™ View Post
I was talkign to Hannah.
Yeah, but you said:

Quote:
In all honesty most of it was less to do with you, and more to do with Ben. It always feels like if somebody else is changing, they're amazing, but when I'm TRYING, I'm told I'm not trying. I'm still shit. So yeah, most of it was personal reasons, but it wasn't because I see you in me. It's that when I'M trying to change, It's not seen like that. But when someone else is, it is. The steps that I take may be small, but I'm still taking them.
so I thought I should say something. I feel that every time you do something evil you blame it on me in some way or another.

Old Re: piranah tbh @ 05-06-2007, 07:59 PM

I think I know you feel like that by now, lol.
Carnage™
I Have a Small penis

Old Re: piranah tbh @ 05-06-2007, 08:01 PM

Alright..but if you were talking to Hannah then don't drag me in to it. I'd rather stay out of it now.

Old Re: piranah tbh @ 05-06-2007, 08:02 PM

Well because it fucking involved you. Jesus christ. Can I do anything?
Carnage™
I Have a Small penis

Old Re: piranah tbh @ 05-06-2007, 08:04 PM

I'm sorry but I thought you went at Hannah at first, when I hadn't even posted in here other than to say "welcome back". I just thought I'd point out that I thought it was unfair and that you could've been a bit more compassionate...that's all. I don't want to argue or anything.
♪ METAL TO THE CORE ♪

Old Re: piranah tbh @ 05-06-2007, 08:04 PM

Relax jade.

I'm not sure who this involves now...Ben/you....me/you. So I'm just going to avoid it.

-x-

Old Re: piranah tbh @ 05-06-2007, 08:06 PM

Well, maybe I don't want to be fucking compassionate. Maybe I don't care if you think I was being unfair. Maybe you should go be compassionate together, lmao.
Closed Thread