eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > Eminem

Iphorill
...:::~I4Ill~:::...

EW Cash: 2715.00
Iphorill has mad gameIphorill has mad gameIphorill has mad gameIphorill has mad gameIphorill has mad gameIphorill has mad gameIphorill has mad gameIphorill has mad gameIphorill has mad gameIphorill has mad gameIphorill has mad game

Old Re: Eminem's Bad Attributes @ 03-13-2007, 04:15 PM

Quote:
it's MY body you fuckin idiot.
Not for long time...
don't you notice that you aint worth shit? everybody disrespects you in one way or another?
I'm the smarter guy, open minded guy & the cool guy.
& you're...

lol
Stanatic! how childesh

I'm the letters that the alphabet never heard about, the words that the lines couldn't manage to gather, the lines that the verses failed to comprehend, the verses that no song can cosist of, the song that no ear will ever hear.
  Iphorill is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Stanatic
~The Only Livin' Stan~

EW Cash: 408749.50
Stanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Eminem's Bad Attributes @ 03-13-2007, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Not for long time...
don't you notice that you aint worth shit? everybody disrespects you in one way or another?
I'm the smarter guy, open minded guy & the cool guy.
& you're...

lol
Stanatic! how childesh
at least I respect myself, unlike you...I could careless about the respect of others, I don't seek attention like you piece of fuckin' rotten shit!
Fuck you asshole!

I Can Relate To What You're Saying In Your Songs, So When I Have A Shitty Day,
I Drift Away And Put 'Em On Cause I Don't Really Got Shit Else So That Shit Helps
When I'm Depressed...
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
  Stanatic is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Darkness
Master of Horror

EW Cash: 380702.00
Darkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Eminem's Bad Attributes @ 03-13-2007, 04:27 PM

Arent you too old for this sorta thing
...:::~I4Ill~:::...

EW Cash: 2715.00
Iphorill has mad gameIphorill has mad gameIphorill has mad gameIphorill has mad gameIphorill has mad gameIphorill has mad gameIphorill has mad gameIphorill has mad gameIphorill has mad gameIphorill has mad gameIphorill has mad game

Old Re: Eminem's Bad Attributes @ 03-13-2007, 04:50 PM

me? or him?

I'm the letters that the alphabet never heard about, the words that the lines couldn't manage to gather, the lines that the verses failed to comprehend, the verses that no song can cosist of, the song that no ear will ever hear.
  Iphorill is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Darkness
Master of Horror

EW Cash: 380702.00
Darkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Eminem's Bad Attributes @ 03-13-2007, 04:52 PM

lame....

EW Cash: 365.00
headache is a glorious beacon of lightheadache is a glorious beacon of lightheadache is a glorious beacon of lightheadache is a glorious beacon of lightheadache is a glorious beacon of light

Old Re: Eminem's Bad Attributes @ 03-13-2007, 04:59 PM

stan you are mentally ill,go to a doctor or something man,your Eminem's worship is morbid.Dont get me wrong Eminem is my favourite hiphop artist too but how can you be so narrow-minded ? Listening to Eminem only while there are so many other great artists and kinds of music (not only hiphop),is foolishness
  headache is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
At{}m!K Fiibe
Tia's #1 Fan

EW Cash: 972.50
At{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Eminem's Bad Attributes @ 03-13-2007, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanatic View Post
Eminem never dissed homosexuals, Slim did. In real life Em has nuthin' against homos, he mentions them negatively only in his songs perfomred by his alter ego, Slim Shady. So' it aint really a part of his personality.
Actually, eminem never went that far with his alter ego where he would say "Slim shady is homophobic, but im not". The whole thing about eminem being homophobic is because he said "fag" in his songs a lot. But he said in an interview that when he says fag, he means a sissy or idiot, despite your orientation. But when people started calling him homophobic, he released songs where he still said it and would menchon gay people like, "Stab you in the head, whether your a fag or less, to the homosex" he just started using the word fag as in a gay person, to piss off all the haters. Eminem isnt homophobic, he likes elton john as a friend...

Anyway, you can research eminems biography all you want but you still can't make a judgemental opinion on him and his bad attributes . Apparently he was doing freestyles and he said he hated black women, now that isnt right at all. Eminem said he was young, and angry and he made a song apologizing. So he gained back my respect by doing that. So maybe his racist outburst wasnt a good part of eminem but he isnt a racist so theres nothing wrong there. Kinda like what Stan said, i really dont like some of the career desicions hes making now. He keeps doing collabs with pop/gangsta rap artists who dont rap about anything of interest. And he doesnt put that much time into releasing good songs. He needs to get back to being #1.

Last edited by At{}m!K Fiibe; 03-13-2007 at 05:23 PM..
  At{}m!K Fiibe is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
JeFF

EW Cash: 803.00
JeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem Web

Send a message via Yahoo to JeFF
Old Re: Eminem's Bad Attributes @ 03-13-2007, 08:04 PM

i agree with ^^

to stan: u must never be bored.

to iphorill: READ " TO STAN" cuz ur the same person!!!
Denz's #1 groupi!!!

EW Cash: 10221.00
*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to *¨Daniella¨*
Old Re: Eminem's Bad Attributes @ 03-13-2007, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by At{}m!K Fiibe View Post
Anyway, you can research eminems biography all you want but you still can't make a judgemental opinion on him and his bad attributes . Apparently he was doing freestyles and he said he hated black women, now that isnt right at all. Eminem said he was young, and angry and he made a song apologizing. So he gained back my respect by doing that. So maybe his racist outburst wasnt a good part of eminem but he isnt a racist so theres nothing wrong there. Kinda like what Stan said, i really dont like some of the career desicions hes making now. He keeps doing collabs with pop/gangsta rap artists who dont rap about anything of interest. And he doesnt put that much time into releasing good songs. He needs to get back to being #1.
exactly

EW Cash: 3130.00
Tehgame has much to be proud ofTehgame has much to be proud ofTehgame has much to be proud ofTehgame has much to be proud ofTehgame has much to be proud ofTehgame has much to be proud ofTehgame has much to be proud ofTehgame has much to be proud ofTehgame has much to be proud ofTehgame has much to be proud of

Old Re: Eminem's Bad Attributes @ 03-14-2007, 03:03 AM

Declining style lately, but still dope!
  Tehgame is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Eleven
~1124~

EW Cash: 45729.00
Eleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Eleven Send a message via Yahoo to Eleven
Old Re: Eminem's Bad Attributes @ 03-14-2007, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas23 View Post

to iphorill: READ " TO STAN" cuz ur the same person!!!
LMAO OWNED
  Eleven is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Stanatic
~The Only Livin' Stan~

EW Cash: 408749.50
Stanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Eminem's Bad Attributes @ 03-14-2007, 09:21 AM

Quote:
don't worry, I won't.

I Can Relate To What You're Saying In Your Songs, So When I Have A Shitty Day,
I Drift Away And Put 'Em On Cause I Don't Really Got Shit Else So That Shit Helps
When I'm Depressed...
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
  Stanatic is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
*¨Daniella¨*
Denz's #1 groupi!!!

EW Cash: 10221.00
*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to *¨Daniella¨*
Old Re: Eminem's Bad Attributes @ 03-14-2007, 07:48 PM

lmao! if it wasn't because you people said that stan and Iphorill are the same guy, I would have sweared they were 2 really different persons......................................

EW Cash: 255.00
H@neypagibig is a jewel in the roughH@neypagibig is a jewel in the roughH@neypagibig is a jewel in the rough

Old Re: Eminem's Bad Attributes @ 03-24-2007, 12:09 PM

well,i understand ya stan and i think that"im the only person in here that understands you" so i guess they might say that im "pathetic" also..hmmm...
if ever..ya got my thanks!!

well here's mine...
nobody is perfect and we all know that...
but sometimes were doing something that we dont wanna do,right..
and sometimes we want to be "like this"..whatever it is..but we can't because of the situation...
actually we all like em'...
we all have alter-ego,accept it or not..but that's the truth...
well i'll give myself as an example...like being "marshall" i want to have a simple but happy and peaceful life...got dreams and we'll do everything to make it come true...liked what marshall wants also...and as "eminem" as myself i can say that i got my own originality,own feeling and own beliefs..and i'll fight for it even got to risk some things like you have to feel the pains and suffering...and as "slim shady"i guess it's all because of our own environment....and the people around you....if they sucks...sucked them out...if they're fuck well let's all be fucked up!!
we all have different side that's why...
i may be kind
and i may be strong..
but i may be wild
if ya want it to be that way!!
that's all.

The more you, put me through,
The more it makes me wanna come back to you,
You say you hate me, I just love you more,
You don't want me, I just want you more,
I buy you flowers, you throw 'em at me,
I know it's sad but it's makin me happy,
The more that you slap me, the more that it turns me on,
Cuz you love me, and I love you more.
www.myspace.com/honeypagibig

"THANKS FOR THE SIG STAN"
  H@neypagibig is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Em4life

EW Cash: 2900.00
Em4life is a dope memberEm4life is a dope memberEm4life is a dope memberEm4life is a dope memberEm4life is a dope memberEm4life is a dope memberEm4life is a dope memberEm4life is a dope memberEm4life is a dope memberEm4life is a dope memberEm4life is a dope member

Old Re: Eminem's Bad Attributes @ 03-24-2007, 12:15 PM

Was nicely said but what I wnated to see with this thread was that if ppl in here who admire / adore / love Em / Slim / Marshall are able to see his bad characteristics, u know. Accept his bad side but see it is bad and that Em is wrong with it.

Človek si neuvedomí, čo stratil, kým to naozaj nestratí. A niekedy ani potom... Ale život ide ďalej. Všetko sa raz každému vráti.

Hate me. Do it and do it again. Waste me. RAPE ME, my friend.

You know, I wonder if they'll laugh when I am dead
Why am I fighting to live, if I'm just living to fight
Why am I trying to see, when there aint nothing in sight
Why am I trying to give, when no one gives me a try
Why am I dying to live, if I'm just living to die

Em4life is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote