headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > General Discussion

Closed Thread

shadyz_lady_44
Lil' Miss Bitch

EW Cash: 0.00
shadyz_lady_44 has tight gameshadyz_lady_44 has tight game

Old Weird Dreams @ 04-21-2003, 09:45 PM

What's the weirdest dream you've ever had??
  shadyz_lady_44 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Brittany
I put the HUG in THUG

EW Cash: 6361.00
Brittany is a jewel in the roughBrittany is a jewel in the roughBrittany is a jewel in the roughBrittany is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via AIM to Brittany Send a message via Yahoo to Brittany
Old 04-21-2003, 10:42 PM

ALL of my dreams are weird....the most normal would have to be when all my friends were licking my tongue because it tasted like oranges lol.

- a giant (king kong-like) gorilla lived in the once-was field behind my house and tried to eat me....i had this dream over and over again...=/ freaked me out so much that i was scared to sleep

- i was at a mall, naked, and my science teacher was trying to molest me..but this guy i was totally obsessed with saved me lol.

- a reoccuring dream about a stampede of elephants running down my hallway

and last night i had a dream i was smoking 2 cigarettes at once in my school parking lot and my mom was there, so i tried to run and hide behind this fat chick but i couldn't run....i hate those kinda dreams where you can't move.

i love having dreams though.

Q: What's the difference between acne and a priest?
A: Acne waits until you're at least 13 to come all over your face.
  Brittany is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
unknown_
Too drinky, no thinky?

EW Cash: 2210.00
unknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Web

Old 04-21-2003, 11:37 PM

I don't hardy ever remember dreams anymore but thats ok cause i used 2 have a lot of bad ones anyway.
  unknown_ is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
!@#$%^&*()_+

EW Cash: 904.00
!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to !@#$%^&*()_+
Old 04-22-2003, 12:35 AM

I had a dream that involved Jello and my best friend. Let's just say, her and I had fun. How I wish that dream really would have come true
Super Producer

EW Cash: 940.00
V i L E is a splendid one to beholdV i L E is a splendid one to beholdV i L E is a splendid one to beholdV i L E is a splendid one to beholdV i L E is a splendid one to beholdV i L E is a splendid one to beholdV i L E is a splendid one to beholdV i L E is a splendid one to behold

Send a message via AIM to V i L E
Old 04-22-2003, 12:44 AM

Me and Shady 44 keep PMing each other about our weird dreams. I had a dream that everyone I tried to give dap to (give a ghetto handshake to) had their hands, or fingers chopped off. And they looked at me like "You should know better, Ira." I was weird.

Look out for "Me, Myself, and Ira" the album.
And "The Ian Larson Saga" Mixtapes

Featuring:
College Musik
Bird Shit
Texturizer (Freestyle)
Headz Up, and MORE

Click This Shyt

... & 5th Set (Upstairs, 5th Floor)
  V i L E is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
NickeL
wild style 75

NickeL has tight gameNickeL has tight game

Old 04-22-2003, 03:46 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Brittany

- a reoccuring dream about a stampede of elephants running down my hallway

! when i was like 6 i used to have reoccuring dreams that racing cars were driving down my hallway, and i would sleep walk to my door and watch them... still dreaming... then someone would get up to go to the toilet in the middle of the night and see me there sitting in the doorway staring into space... it used to scare my fam i think...
  NickeL is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
*A*
Josh's Booty Call

EW Cash: 5526.00
*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web

Old 04-22-2003, 05:09 AM

I've had ALOT of weird dreams for the past year..well almost a year. I don't know what's the weirdest because they're all very weird and stuff... :\
  *A* is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
SparklingAmber
The Blonde Bombshell

SparklingAmber is a jewel in the roughSparklingAmber is a jewel in the roughSparklingAmber is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via AIM to SparklingAmber
Old 04-22-2003, 05:51 AM

www.freakydreams.com
^^^that might be of use to you.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/sparklingamber/
  SparklingAmber is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
shadyz_lady_44
Lil' Miss Bitch

shadyz_lady_44 has tight gameshadyz_lady_44 has tight game

Old 04-22-2003, 10:28 PM

Oh, yeah!
I've been to that site before.......all though I don't really know wether it works, because i once had a dream that i was in the ocean surrounded by sharks, and it told me that my dream ment I was looking forward to a special event??????
How they interperated my dream about sharks to come to that conclusion....i don't know!l ol
  shadyz_lady_44 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
V i L E
Super Producer

EW Cash: 940.00
V i L E is a splendid one to beholdV i L E is a splendid one to beholdV i L E is a splendid one to beholdV i L E is a splendid one to beholdV i L E is a splendid one to beholdV i L E is a splendid one to beholdV i L E is a splendid one to beholdV i L E is a splendid one to behold

Send a message via AIM to V i L E
Old 04-22-2003, 11:06 PM

That website interpretted my dream's symbolic meanings. But it didn't say what it meant that all the hoes were naked and rubbing on my back... Maybe they were trying to have sex with me, I donno.

Look out for "Me, Myself, and Ira" the album.
And "The Ian Larson Saga" Mixtapes

Featuring:
College Musik
Bird Shit
Texturizer (Freestyle)
Headz Up, and MORE

Click This Shyt

... & 5th Set (Upstairs, 5th Floor)
  V i L E is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
~*me*~
HP

EW Cash: 17185.00
~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web

Old 04-25-2003, 02:12 AM

Hmmm Ive been having 2 reoccuring dreams, for about 10 years.

One is that a giant ape is swinging from my ceiling and I have to crawl on the floor to keep it from grabbing me and eating me.

The other is that snakes come in through every opening in my house and back me into the kitchen where I crawl onto the counter in a panic and cry, but there are so many that they get up close to me, and when some are about to bite me, I wake up.

LOL I had a weird ass dream the other night when I was at my mum's house.
Whenever I'm there, I turn on MTV or BET before I go to sleep.
Well I turned on MTV and some MTVNews guy I didn't recognise was on. Well that got me thinking about Brian McFayden. So I fell asleep wondering if he quit since when I do get to see MTV, I never see him.

And I had this dream that he was on this show, and he was talking in quotes from Strong Bad and Homestarrunner (characters at http://www.homestarrunner.com )and claiming that he was behind the website and did the voices for every character and after awhile, someone I know stood up, and he started yelling at Brian McFayden saying "You're a liar! You have nothing to do with the site, you can't even do the voices properly, you're just putting on a bad accent. BLASPHEMOUS" and so a few minutes later, he was ready to kick Brian's ass and Brian went to run off stage but not before saying "Homestarrunner.net ... it's .com" and then this girl I know appeared and as he was running she yelled "RUN! Mothereffer! RUN!"

LMAO...and then I woke up, quite amused.

Then last week I was seeing these gory disgusting images before I fell asleep and it kept freaking me out...cause they were coming out of nowhere. When I finally fell asleep I kept dreaming of people being beheaded and hung, stabbed, strangled etc. I woke up about 10 times :-/
spaceman spiff

slimfrikinshady is a name known to allslimfrikinshady is a name known to allslimfrikinshady is a name known to allslimfrikinshady is a name known to allslimfrikinshady is a name known to allslimfrikinshady is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to slimfrikinshady Send a message via Yahoo to slimfrikinshady
Old 04-25-2003, 03:15 AM

one time when my mom was tryin to wake me up for school a while ago, i dreamt she threw me out a window, when in reality she had pushed/pulled me out of my bed and on to the floor. i never woke up.
slimfrikinshady
spaceman spiff

slimfrikinshady is a name known to allslimfrikinshady is a name known to allslimfrikinshady is a name known to allslimfrikinshady is a name known to allslimfrikinshady is a name known to allslimfrikinshady is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to slimfrikinshady Send a message via Yahoo to slimfrikinshady
Old 04-25-2003, 03:17 AM

**weird thought**
what if u started dreaming and never stopped?
**weird thought**
*A*
Josh's Booty Call

*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web

Old 04-25-2003, 03:42 AM

weird thought...

I don't think I've ever had a recurring dream....I have a bunch of weird dreams. Everynight when I dream, I'm sometimes scared to go to sleep because I think I'm gonna dream something horrible and be trapped in it.

:\@this one I had a couple of nights ago of Marilyn Manson wanting to kill me.
*A*
Josh's Booty Call

Old 04-25-2003, 03:52 AM

I think I have Sleep Paralysis. Everyone's house I've slept over will tell you there's definitely something wrong with me lol.

I hate it when you're stuck in a nightmare and you try to scream but you can't. My mouth opens and I try to scream but nothing comes out. My arms and legs move to however someone's touching me. If someone's lifting up my arm then my arms go up. I can feel my nerves all tingling. Then I try to open my eyes and I can't for a few minutes and it sucks.

It's a really scary experience. I hate how dreams can trick you into thinking you're in real life.
Closed Thread