eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > General Discussion

ShadyButterfly

EW Cash: 90.00
ShadyButterfly is a splendid one to beholdShadyButterfly is a splendid one to beholdShadyButterfly is a splendid one to beholdShadyButterfly is a splendid one to beholdShadyButterfly is a splendid one to beholdShadyButterfly is a splendid one to beholdShadyButterfly is a splendid one to beholdShadyButterfly is a splendid one to behold

Send a message via AIM to ShadyButterfly Send a message via Yahoo to ShadyButterfly
Old Re: My July 4th @ 07-11-2008, 03:06 AM

I went to a Drive-In Theater and watched Hancock and Get Smart, while admiring the fireworks around the drive-in theater. somethings caught on fire near a house by the theater, i could heard the firefighters.. and could see the smoke. Crazy!
  ShadyButterfly is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
VerbalMercenary
Usertitle

EW Cash: 426.00
VerbalMercenary owns Eminem WebVerbalMercenary owns Eminem WebVerbalMercenary owns Eminem WebVerbalMercenary owns Eminem WebVerbalMercenary owns Eminem WebVerbalMercenary owns Eminem WebVerbalMercenary owns Eminem WebVerbalMercenary owns Eminem WebVerbalMercenary owns Eminem WebVerbalMercenary owns Eminem WebVerbalMercenary owns Eminem Web

Old Re: My July 4th @ 07-11-2008, 06:41 PM

what did u Really do at the drive in???
  VerbalMercenary is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Cain
Kari's Booty Call

Location: In the realms of my mind looking at those who have left and that which is mine
EW Cash: 85397.50
Cain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Cain Send a message via MSN to Cain
Old Re: My July 4th @ 07-11-2008, 09:16 PM

There are still drive ins around? Nearest one to me, unless it got shut down is in Indiana.
When I'm done with my vegetables, where should I put the wheelchairs.

Now for something entirely different....meaning serious.

Make love not war
Don't trust the government of the US
If the world changes you, then you can change the world.
  Cain is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Fuck Up Fairy
♪ METAL TO THE CORE ♪

EW Cash: 570.01
Fuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem Web

Old Re: My July 4th @ 07-13-2008, 10:04 PM

There's one way out near my cousins. It's like....2 hours for me.

I'd prefer to curl up on a couch with a big screen, or a projector.

-x-

VerbalMercenary owns Eminem WebVerbalMercenary owns Eminem WebVerbalMercenary owns Eminem WebVerbalMercenary owns Eminem WebVerbalMercenary owns Eminem WebVerbalMercenary owns Eminem WebVerbalMercenary owns Eminem WebVerbalMercenary owns Eminem WebVerbalMercenary owns Eminem WebVerbalMercenary owns Eminem WebVerbalMercenary owns Eminem Web

Old Re: My July 4th @ 07-14-2008, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nex piranah View Post
There's one way out near my cousins. It's like....2 hours for me.

I'd prefer to curl up on a couch with a big screen, or a projector.

-x-

yah, the last time u went to the Drive in...... they used ur fat ass as the projection screen. lol
  VerbalMercenary is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Fuck Up Fairy
♪ METAL TO THE CORE ♪

Fuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem Web

Old Re: My July 4th @ 07-14-2008, 08:26 PM

*eyeroll*

Actually, I had a blast. Was watching some excellent movies with my fam. Back in the day.

-x-

Old Re: My July 4th @ 07-15-2008, 12:35 AM

Quote:
*eyeroll*

Actually, I had a blast. Was watching some excellent movies with my fam. Back in the day.

-x-
what did u really do at the drive in???
Fuck Up Fairy
♪ METAL TO THE CORE ♪

Old Re: My July 4th @ 07-15-2008, 12:41 AM

Hung out with my fam, watched movies and got sugar in my pjs when I was fighting with my sis.

-x-

Old Re: My July 4th @ 07-15-2008, 02:34 PM

^sugar down ur p.j.s??? what is that code for....
Fuck Up Fairy
♪ METAL TO THE CORE ♪

Old Re: My July 4th @ 07-15-2008, 08:37 PM

We had donuts, covered in powdered sugar (WHICH IS AN OXYMORON), and we were playing around, hitting eachother with pillows, etc, and ended up getting sugar all over eachother

-x-

EW Cash: 2770.00
Tyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Tyke
Old Re: My July 4th @ 07-15-2008, 11:11 PM

Ooooh cute, SUGARFIGHT!
  Tyke is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Fuck Up Fairy
♪ METAL TO THE CORE ♪

Old Re: My July 4th @ 07-16-2008, 12:22 AM

Yeahhh....you try cleaning it out of certain places.

Bras. Obviously I was implying bras!

-x-

EW Cash: 380702.00
Darkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem Web

Old Re: My July 4th @ 07-16-2008, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Username View Post
^sugar down ur p.j.s??? what is that code for....
you are a fucking annoying faggot..Shut the fuck up already..No one thinks youre funny or even likes you..I was the only one that thought you were some what decent but youre so fucking immature its pathetic..Grow up..Go out an get laid or something..Maybe you wouldnt be such a douche bag
Usertitle

Old Re: My July 4th @ 07-16-2008, 05:15 PM

Quote:
We had donuts, covered in powdered sugar (WHICH IS AN OXYMORON), and we were playing around, hitting eachother with pillows, etc, and ended up getting sugar all over eachother

-x-
donuts at the drive in??? i heard of popcorn but who the fuck eats donuts? lol
VerbalMercenary
Usertitle

Old Re: My July 4th @ 07-16-2008, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
you are a fucking annoying faggot..Shut the fuck up already..No one thinks youre funny or even likes you..I was the only one that thought you were some what decent but youre so fucking immature its pathetic..Grow up..Go out an get laid or something..Maybe you wouldnt be such a douche bag

this is Emweb.. if i wanted to be mature i'd go on Dr. Phil chat or sumthin. this ain't a serious thread anyways douche fag lol