eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > General Discussion

Closed Thread

MonkeySpunk

EW Cash: 0.00
MonkeySpunk is a jewel in the roughMonkeySpunk is a jewel in the roughMonkeySpunk is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via AIM to MonkeySpunk
Old 07-26-2002, 02:53 PM

its gone bankrupt

MonkeySpunk is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Kev

Kev has much to be proud ofKev has much to be proud ofKev has much to be proud ofKev has much to be proud ofKev has much to be proud ofKev has much to be proud ofKev has much to be proud ofKev has much to be proud ofKev has much to be proud of

Send a message via ICQ to Kev Send a message via AIM to Kev Send a message via Yahoo to Kev
Old 07-26-2002, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by richiez313

They have NO exclusives...

the ppl who post there usually have shyt..

like that 1x1 proof/obie/hill track

an when djbutter.com gets updated with a new d12 track, its usually posted on there. its the one place i get informed on.. well bodyrotts is good too

"It's not where you're from. Not where you're at. It's where you're going...and I am going home..."

canibusWORLD.com
  Kev is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
richiez313

richiez313 is an unknown quantity at this point

Old d12world @ 07-26-2002, 05:54 PM

"Ask not what the Dirty Nation can do for you, but what you can do for the Dirty Nation"

It seems a certain administrator named Jason forgot what this means. Jason is bitter, angry, and envious just because Brandon
and I opened the Official D12 store in a matter or 2 weeks and it took him over a year and a half and he couldn't even do it.

So what does he do? He locks every thread that pertains to the D12 store, strips me of my administrative powers, and bans Brandon, and I find it no coincidence that Emfinite (designed the store) has had trouble logging onto D12World as well.

So the person who claims that D12 is his favorite group is bashing the D12 Store and actually taking money out of the pockets of D12. The same person who claims to help the group and spending his time and money on the group has been deceving you for a long time. If he was really in it for the group and the fans, then why do you have 10 popup ads every time you even try to log onto the site? Why do you see banners for pagers, home employment, and psychic friends?

So I am here today to tell you that you cannot hold the Dirty President down. Now the fans will really see how you are and everyone that pretended to like you for the all the wrong reasons will find that honesty is the best policy. Taking my administrative status away is a slap in the face to Dirty Heads, but I do not need to be an administrator to promote D12 and the family.

So in the very new future I will open up a new site and I invite and welcome all the Dirty Heads with open arms to come be part of the newest, dopest, D12 Site on the PLANET!

It's only a matter of time Jason, WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND!!!

Here are the direct links:

http://www.d12world.com/board/showt...&threadid=32653

or

http://bodyrott.eon.net.au/cgi-bin/...ic;f=1;t=000406