eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > Eminem

Closed Thread

Soulmate 2
Patience is a Virtue

EW Cash: 565.00
Soulmate 2 is a dope memberSoulmate 2 is a dope memberSoulmate 2 is a dope memberSoulmate 2 is a dope memberSoulmate 2 is a dope memberSoulmate 2 is a dope memberSoulmate 2 is a dope memberSoulmate 2 is a dope memberSoulmate 2 is a dope memberSoulmate 2 is a dope memberSoulmate 2 is a dope member

Exclamation Old aw my god @ 12-10-2002, 05:55 PM

fuck fuck FUCK

does he write his lyrics or not??
Please tell me so
SHIT If he doesn't I'm not in the least bit interested

his EMINEM album.... clearly points out -written by M/Mathers (although shock horror it does name other people )

so come on can't we beleive everything we read.

Will the real slim shady please stand up.

I love his work........ gets me excited (and sometimes quite horny!!.... do you use that word in USA?.
The one line that really got to me is from "cleaning out my closet"
"remember when ronnie died and you said you wished it was me"
God I was almost in tears.......
  Soulmate 2 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Tyke
sell yourself short

EW Cash: 2770.00
Tyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Tyke
Old Re: aw my god @ 12-10-2002, 06:15 PM

yeah I was sportin majior wood from that one too
  Tyke is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Exodus

EW Cash: 220.00
Exodus is a splendid one to beholdExodus is a splendid one to beholdExodus is a splendid one to beholdExodus is a splendid one to beholdExodus is a splendid one to beholdExodus is a splendid one to beholdExodus is a splendid one to beholdExodus is a splendid one to behold

Old 12-10-2002, 06:18 PM

i ghostwrite for him

"Defeat glory, rather it's deep stories or helluva quotes
Never below, better than dope,
Off to the side, watchin you play games like the veteran coach
If what you spit off the top's never been wrote
Then why you all punchlines, you tellin a joke?
I'm never right, you'll forever be the best
I'll never be less than the best
Physically Christ, you guessed cuz never it's like
Equivalent to forever twice
The exception to the word perfection
I'll never be broke, if I ain't sellin you rap, I'm sellin you coke
Just when you thought I couldn't get better, I spoke
And sendin you back to the lab
What would you equal after the math, I'm tellin results
I'm bad as they come, time flys, I'm havin some fun
The second I spoke, the battle is won, what"

Royce
  Exodus is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
AllAboutMe
Go Go gadget.............

EW Cash: 0.00
AllAboutMe is a name known to allAllAboutMe is a name known to allAllAboutMe is a name known to allAllAboutMe is a name known to allAllAboutMe is a name known to allAllAboutMe is a name known to all

Old 12-11-2002, 01:55 PM

no no dont worry bout that shit, its just people helping out with the production and maybe changing a few things, he writes the hole thing and directors change a few things or give him a few ideas just so it can fit the song better

like anyone else would have the talent to write like that
  AllAboutMe is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
licialuvsem
PiMpTrEsS LiCia

licialuvsem has tight gamelicialuvsem has tight game

Send a message via AIM to licialuvsem
Old 12-11-2002, 02:14 PM

No he dosent write any of his shit.. i write all his rymes..

people these days...
Bitch if you died, wouldn't buy you life, Till then just sit your drunk ass on that fuckin runway hoe... Slim Shady, brain dead like Jim Brady I'm a M80, you Lil' like that Kim lady I'm buzzin, Dirty Dozen, naughty rotten rhymer Cursin at you players worse than Marty Schottenheimer You wacker than the motherfucker you bit your style from You ain't gonna sell two copies if you press a double album Admit it, fuck it, while we comin out in the open I'm doin acid, crack, smack, coke and smokin dope then My name is Marshall Mathers, I'm an alcoholic (Hi Marshall) I have a disease and they don't know what to call it Better hide your wallet cause I'm comin up quick to strip your cash Bought a ticket to your concert just to come and whip your ass Bitch, I'm comin out swingin, so fast it'll make your eyes spin You gettin knocked the fuck out like Mike Tyson The +Proof+ is in the puddin, just ask the Deshaun Holton I'll slit your motherfuckin throat worse than Ron Goldman So when you see me on your block with two glocks Screamin _Fuck the World_ like Tupac I just don't give a fuuuuuck!! Talkin that shit behind my back, dirty mackin tellin your boys that I'm on crack I just don't give a fuuuuuck!! So put my tape back on the rack Go run and tell your friends my shit is wack I just don't give a fuuuuuck!! But see me on the street and duck Cause you gon' get stuck, stoned, and snuffed Cause I just don't give a fuuuuuck!! I'm Nicer than Pete,but I'm on a Serch to crush a Miilkbone I'm Everlast-ing, I melt Vanilla Ice like silicone I'm ill enough to just straight up diss you for no reason I'm colder than snow season when it's twenty below freezin Flavor with no seasonin, this is the sneak preview I'll diss your magazine and still won't get a weak review I'll make your freak leave you, smell the Folgers crystals This is a lyrical combat, gentlemen hold your pistols But I form like Voltron and blast you with my shoulder missiles Slim Shady, Eminem was the old initials (Bye-bye!) Extortion, snortin, supportin abortion Pathological liar, blowin shit out of proportion The looniest, zaniest, spontaneous, sporadic Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict Half animal, half man Dumpin your dead body inside of a fuckin trash can With more hos than an Afghan Somebody let me out this limousine (hey, let me out!) I'm a caged demon, on stage screamin like Rage Against the Machine I'm convinced I'm a fiend, shootin up while this record is spinnin Clinically brain dead, I don't need a second opinion Fuck droppin the jewel, I'm flippin the sacred treasure I'll bite your motherfuckin style, just to make it fresher I can't take the pressure, I'm sick of bitches Sick of naggin bosses bitchin while I'm washin dishes In school I never said much, too busy havin a headrush Doin too much rush had my face flushed like red blush Then I went to Jim Beam, that's when my face grayed Went to gym in eighth grade, raped the women's swim team Don't take me for a joke I'm no comedian Too many mental problems got me snortin coke and smokin weed again I'm goin up over the curb, drivin on the median Finally made it home, but I don't got the key to get in

licialuvsem is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
AllAboutMe
Go Go gadget.............

AllAboutMe is a name known to allAllAboutMe is a name known to allAllAboutMe is a name known to allAllAboutMe is a name known to allAllAboutMe is a name known to allAllAboutMe is a name known to all

Old 12-11-2002, 02:18 PM

k dawg exodus already said that
  AllAboutMe is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
licialuvsem
PiMpTrEsS LiCia

licialuvsem has tight gamelicialuvsem has tight game

Send a message via AIM to licialuvsem
Old 12-11-2002, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by AllAboutMe
k dawg exodus already said that
first off im not your dog...
im a female...
and he dosent write them i do...

Bitch if you died, wouldn't buy you life, Till then just sit your drunk ass on that fuckin runway hoe... Slim Shady, brain dead like Jim Brady I'm a M80, you Lil' like that Kim lady I'm buzzin, Dirty Dozen, naughty rotten rhymer Cursin at you players worse than Marty Schottenheimer You wacker than the motherfucker you bit your style from You ain't gonna sell two copies if you press a double album Admit it, fuck it, while we comin out in the open I'm doin acid, crack, smack, coke and smokin dope then My name is Marshall Mathers, I'm an alcoholic (Hi Marshall) I have a disease and they don't know what to call it Better hide your wallet cause I'm comin up quick to strip your cash Bought a ticket to your concert just to come and whip your ass Bitch, I'm comin out swingin, so fast it'll make your eyes spin You gettin knocked the fuck out like Mike Tyson The +Proof+ is in the puddin, just ask the Deshaun Holton I'll slit your motherfuckin throat worse than Ron Goldman So when you see me on your block with two glocks Screamin _Fuck the World_ like Tupac I just don't give a fuuuuuck!! Talkin that shit behind my back, dirty mackin tellin your boys that I'm on crack I just don't give a fuuuuuck!! So put my tape back on the rack Go run and tell your friends my shit is wack I just don't give a fuuuuuck!! But see me on the street and duck Cause you gon' get stuck, stoned, and snuffed Cause I just don't give a fuuuuuck!! I'm Nicer than Pete,but I'm on a Serch to crush a Miilkbone I'm Everlast-ing, I melt Vanilla Ice like silicone I'm ill enough to just straight up diss you for no reason I'm colder than snow season when it's twenty below freezin Flavor with no seasonin, this is the sneak preview I'll diss your magazine and still won't get a weak review I'll make your freak leave you, smell the Folgers crystals This is a lyrical combat, gentlemen hold your pistols But I form like Voltron and blast you with my shoulder missiles Slim Shady, Eminem was the old initials (Bye-bye!) Extortion, snortin, supportin abortion Pathological liar, blowin shit out of proportion The looniest, zaniest, spontaneous, sporadic Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict Half animal, half man Dumpin your dead body inside of a fuckin trash can With more hos than an Afghan Somebody let me out this limousine (hey, let me out!) I'm a caged demon, on stage screamin like Rage Against the Machine I'm convinced I'm a fiend, shootin up while this record is spinnin Clinically brain dead, I don't need a second opinion Fuck droppin the jewel, I'm flippin the sacred treasure I'll bite your motherfuckin style, just to make it fresher I can't take the pressure, I'm sick of bitches Sick of naggin bosses bitchin while I'm washin dishes In school I never said much, too busy havin a headrush Doin too much rush had my face flushed like red blush Then I went to Jim Beam, that's when my face grayed Went to gym in eighth grade, raped the women's swim team Don't take me for a joke I'm no comedian Too many mental problems got me snortin coke and smokin weed again I'm goin up over the curb, drivin on the median Finally made it home, but I don't got the key to get in

licialuvsem is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Debinem2
Rap God

Debinem2 is a jewel in the roughDebinem2 is a jewel in the roughDebinem2 is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via AIM to Debinem2
Old Re: Re: aw my god @ 12-12-2002, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Tyke
yeah I was sportin majior wood from that one too
LMAO
Debinem2
Rap God

Debinem2 is a jewel in the roughDebinem2 is a jewel in the roughDebinem2 is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via AIM to Debinem2
Old 12-12-2002, 10:28 AM

why do i even bother opening threads started by Maureen?? <sigh>
oh yeh, now i remember......to read Tykes' replies

Last edited by Debinem2; 12-12-2002 at 10:30 AM..
  Debinem2 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
*MonkeyJaneJane
*You really do know me*

EW Cash: 13686.50
*MonkeyJaneJane has a brilliant future*MonkeyJaneJane has a brilliant future*MonkeyJaneJane has a brilliant future*MonkeyJaneJane has a brilliant future*MonkeyJaneJane has a brilliant future*MonkeyJaneJane has a brilliant future*MonkeyJaneJane has a brilliant future*MonkeyJaneJane has a brilliant future*MonkeyJaneJane has a brilliant future*MonkeyJaneJane has a brilliant future*MonkeyJaneJane has a brilliant future

Old 12-14-2002, 03:37 PM

lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tyke! you are a funny mofo! lmao!...you freaken rOcK man! lmao!

debeminem....you freaken..omg! are funny as hell!

no no no! I WRITE ALL HIS LYRICS DAMN IT! lmao!
  *MonkeyJaneJane is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Closed Thread