eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > Eminem

Closed Thread

*~Leah Bia~*
Bank's baby girl. :)

EW Cash: 31285.00
*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to *~Leah Bia~*
F You Old Em lives about 10 minutes away from me... @ 11-23-2004, 01:18 AM

Yeah, he's lucky I'm not a stalker!

I guess he goes to Hailie's school and reads stories to her class and they call him Mr. Mathers!
Awwww....

Mr.....I found your Mrs....

His house is tight! I'd live there If he'd let me!! LOL

EW Cash: 0.00
VessayG is a name known to allVessayG is a name known to allVessayG is a name known to allVessayG is a name known to allVessayG is a name known to allVessayG is a name known to allVessayG is a name known to all

Old Re: Em lives about 10 minutes away from me... @ 11-23-2004, 02:38 AM

Lol ok.... Mmmm nice house. Ive seen it. Wasnt it in one of his Videos.

By the way i fink ne one would live in Ems house if they had the chance.

I Like Rusty Spoons......
  VessayG is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Slackerbitch
Hannah is my bitch

EW Cash: 111.00
Slackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to Slackerbitch Send a message via Yahoo to Slackerbitch
Old Re: Em lives about 10 minutes away from me... @ 11-23-2004, 07:24 AM

That wasn't his real house in the vid (lose yourself). His house is nothin like that.

Slackerbitch is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Aic713
L-O-R-I

EW Cash: 441220.00
Aic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Aic713 Send a message via MSN to Aic713
Old Re: Em lives about 10 minutes away from me... @ 11-23-2004, 10:42 AM

Mutty, Well, you do realize you just referred to yourself as Ms.Mathers? Any you say you're not a stalker? Well, shit I dunno what that's called referring yourself as someone's wife, whom well, isn't your husband *shudders* that's just scary man!! I'm sure any one of his fans, or for that matter anyone else, would live in his house if they were allowed to. It's nice you live by him though. congrats I guess?

Aic713 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
nickkicole_2003

nickkicole_2003 is on a distinguished road

Send a message via Yahoo to nickkicole_2003
Old Re: Em lives about 10 minutes away from me... @ 11-23-2004, 11:00 AM

Okay you people are weird!!

*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web

Cut Old Re: Em lives about 10 minutes away from me... @ 11-23-2004, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aic713
Mutty, Well, you do realize you just referred to yourself as Ms.Mathers? Any you say you're not a stalker? Well, shit I dunno what that's called referring yourself as someone's wife, whom well, isn't your husband *shudders* that's just scary man!! I'm sure any one of his fans, or for that matter anyone else, would live in his house if they were allowed to. It's nice you live by him though. congrats I guess?
I'm not a stalker biotch, and I said he's lucky I'm not.
It's called a joke, so take the stick out of your ass. And I'm not referring to myself as his wife!!!! It's my screenname. Sorry CUNT was taken...AHEM.

Aic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Em lives about 10 minutes away from me... @ 11-23-2004, 07:43 PM

Mutty, you only *think* you're a 'cunt' you're trying way to hard to be cool man drop the fucking act! Aint no one here that is impressed by it! Funny joke I tell ya, I'm cracking up.. that was hysterical. Oh & I like the stick up my ass haha!

Mystery

EW Cash: 18870.00
Mystery has mad gameMystery has mad gameMystery has mad gameMystery has mad gameMystery has mad gameMystery has mad gameMystery has mad gameMystery has mad gameMystery has mad gameMystery has mad gameMystery has mad game

Send a message via MSN to Mystery
Old Re: Em lives about 10 minutes away from me... @ 11-23-2004, 09:28 PM

^i like the idea that she thought she knew where Eminem's house was.

At 4chan we kill dreams. [1 and 2 are for raids, newfags.]
YOU JUST LOST THE GAME.
Quote:
"Doth Thou Desire 'The Power'?"
"Who are you?"
"I am 'Grahf', the 'Seeker of Power'... do you want ‘The Power’?"
"I've got power right here."
"You have fake power; i can give you real power....
I will give you 'The Power'."
"..."
"So Be It"
"My Fist Is ‘The Devine Breath’
Blossom Oh Fallen Seed
Call Upon Thy Hidden Power
Grant Unto Thee
The Power Of The Glorious... ‘Mother Of Destruction'"
  Mystery is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
VessayG
"Touch my Boday"

VessayG is a name known to allVessayG is a name known to allVessayG is a name known to allVessayG is a name known to allVessayG is a name known to allVessayG is a name known to allVessayG is a name known to all

Old Re: Em lives about 10 minutes away from me... @ 11-24-2004, 03:01 AM

Quote:
That wasn't his real house in the vid (lose yourself). His house is nothin like that.
Ohh ok den. Thought it was. Thanks for letting me know. ^^^

I Like Rusty Spoons......
  VessayG is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Slackerbitch
Hannah is my bitch

EW Cash: 111.00
Slackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to Slackerbitch Send a message via Yahoo to Slackerbitch
Old Re: Em lives about 10 minutes away from me... @ 11-24-2004, 07:19 AM

I saw his house on 'fabulous life of hip hop superstars' it's 44,000 sq foot. And if I remember rightly, it has a blue roof *i think*.

It's a really nice house.

I want it.

Slackerbitch is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
*~Leah Bia~*

Old Re: Em lives about 10 minutes away from me... @ 11-24-2004, 03:38 PM

OK, First of all, you're all fucken idiots.

WHY would I lie about it?!?!?!?! No reason to.
I work in real estate, live in the area so when he was purchasing the ex-CEO of Kmart's home....hmmm....I found out, looked it up on the system, and FOUND IT!!!

I could give ya the address, but I'm sure Em wouldn't want a bunch of morons like you writing him gay ass letters.

I will tell ya this though...It's on Winkler Mill in Oakland Twp., MI (borders Rochester Hills-where I live)....it's 14,059 sq.ft, 6br, 8.5 baths & sits on 5.69 acres...he pays $37,153 in taxes a year(crazy I know!) and the house offers: tennis court, waterfalled pool w/spa, entertainment cabana, guest house & private pond...

The house that was in the video is in Washington Twp, on West Rd. and that's right down the street from where my mom lives.
That house is actually on the market right now.

Anyone who wants me to, I can email you profiles on BOTH of the homes if ya like.

So, quit running your fucken mouths if ya don't know what you're talking about.

Don't ya feel stupid now??? You should.

Peace.

EW Cash: 247.50
I'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Em lives about 10 minutes away from me... @ 11-24-2004, 04:33 PM

Well, i guess you should feel very fucking special that you know all this information about Eminem.
*and yes we know "you're NOT a stalker"...we get ur point u made that clear!

Get buZzed
Get drUnk
G E T C R U N K E D
GEt fuCked uP

Hustlin, Hustlin,
Everyday I'm hustlin
Who the fuck you think you fuckin with,
I'm the fuckin boss

Hasta la vista, muthafucka!
  I'M THE BOSS is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
*~Leah Bia~*

Old Re: Em lives about 10 minutes away from me... @ 11-24-2004, 06:03 PM

Now u wanna start too?!

OMG, you people crack me up!!! You say I know nothing, I'm just "making it up" then when I tell ya otherwise, I'm a stalker!!

Whatever, I couldn't care less what you morons think.

Old Re: Em lives about 10 minutes away from me... @ 11-24-2004, 06:27 PM

I have a question, that I'm sure everyone else is saying right now...

WHO THE FUCK GIVES A SHIT??

A) Who cares if you live near him? I sure as hell don't, I live near the snapple guy (the one who OWNS snapple) So what?

B) Who really gives a shit how many bath's, rooms, and TAXES *HE* pays a year? I mean really no one here gives a flying rats ass!!

C) Isn't all that his business??

D) So big whoopdifuckingdo you're a Realtor. It doesn't take a genius to be one. My best friend is a Realtor, as is my two brother in laws, one sister in law & cousin. So please don't try and act all high & mighty because you're a Realtor. It's one of the easiest jobs to get, all you have to do (in NY) is pass a test.

*~Leah Bia~*

Smoke Old Re: Em lives about 10 minutes away from me... @ 11-24-2004, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aic713
I have a question, that I'm sure everyone else is saying right now...

WHO THE FUCK GIVES A SHIT??

A) Who cares if you live near him? I sure as hell don't, I live near the snapple guy (the one who OWNS snapple) So what?

B) Who really gives a shit how many bath's, rooms, and TAXES *HE* pays a year? I mean really no one here gives a flying rats ass!!

C) Isn't all that his business??

D) So big whoopdifuckingdo you're a Realtor. It doesn't take a genius to be one. My best friend is a Realtor, as is my two brother in laws, one sister in law & cousin. So please don't try and act all high & mighty because you're a Realtor. It's one of the easiest jobs to get, all you have to do (in NY) is pass a test.
LMAO

Ok.
This IS the EMINEM board right??? Just thought I'd let ya know that I live by him...sorry you are so upset by it?!

A: This isn't the snapple board....so what does that have to do with ANYTHING?? And you say you don't care.......so why do you reply with such a detailed post??!!! Hmmmm....... actions speak louder than words....those who REALLY don't care, don't post on this topic. Think about it

B: I was just trying to prove a point for those who don't believe me for some reason....

C: Yeah, it is HIS business, that's why I didn't give away that much info, pointless info, but it proves my point. I have no reason to lie about something so petty to a bunch of people that I don't even know!!

D: I never said I was a genius-or tried to act all "high and mighty....." SO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!?!? I was just letting ya know HOW I knew, since some of ya thougt I was lying, like it's so impossible for me to know?!

I think it's funny that you are trying to put me down (in your childish way) while at the same time you are stating that 5 members of your family are in the same business??!!! LMAO. Ok....
Yeah, anyone can pass a test, but actually becoming a successful Realtor is entirely different than having the knowledge....

I never was trying to brag about being a Realtor, knowing where Em lives, or ANYTHING.....I was simply posting a topic that related to Eminem. Then I'm "lying" and I'm such a stupid stuck up bitch because I'm a Realtor???!!!!!

Sounds like you have issues!!!! Why does everything that I say upset you so much???????
WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH to follow me to every fucken thing posting your stupid little comments??!!

It sucks that I have to go so in depth to something so little that I say, just to prove what I say.....grow up. :::sighs:::

This is the Eminem board and I am SOOOO SORRY for posting anything that has to do with him!!!!!!!