eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > General Discussion

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Remiss
such a beautiful disaster

EW Cash: 7810.00
Remiss is smoking this mutharfucka upRemiss is smoking this mutharfucka upRemiss is smoking this mutharfucka upRemiss is smoking this mutharfucka upRemiss is smoking this mutharfucka upRemiss is smoking this mutharfucka upRemiss is smoking this mutharfucka upRemiss is smoking this mutharfucka upRemiss is smoking this mutharfucka upRemiss is smoking this mutharfucka upRemiss is smoking this mutharfucka up

Old let me know what you think. 3 random pieces i wrote @ 11-05-2009, 12:15 AM

"Turn of Events"
Have you ever wondered if you are "meant" to be in the situations that you find youself in, or whether it is as a result of your own luck, stupidity, naivety, etc that you are, in fact, stuck there?

I've been struggling to work out what life is actually meant for at times - not in the same respect as wishing that life didn't exist, but in the way of hoping that a sudden "turn of events" would point me in some kind of positive, forward direction.

As a result of such hope and consideration, it has become apparent to me that the "turning of events" is relevant to the passing of life, and even the creation; however, being let down, becoming successful, and even failing, are not cases true to the statement "turn of events". Most situations arise due to a collection of events, decisions, and movements, mostly actioned by oneself which then erupt altogether creating an entirely new situation which one has to comprehend all over again and take action either against or towards.

"Stay Positive"
"Stay positive" is a statement often used in the context of advice by an individual with no power or ability to resolve a situation on anothers' behalf. For the most part, this statement is resented by the reciever and is aborted as a useless piece of advice; and commonly immediately disregarded.

In actual fact, this statement can be one of great use, once it's sentiment is removed.

Disregard the fact that it has been lent to you layered with sympathy, and take notice of the meaning behind those two, seemingly insignificant words.

To "stay", simplifies the meaning of inevitibility.
T "stay positive" is to inevitibly remain open to moving foward, away from negative influences.

It is not to be untrue to yourself and force a smile through every frown, but to remain in a state of mind that allows you to continually push forward. To adapt to this mentality means complying to a unique set of laws that you must individually programme yourself to obey.

"Why don't you understand about understanding"
Understanding, although perhaps contrary to the published definition, is to maintain the capability to comprehend not only the immediate situation that you are in, but also the ecclection of scenarios that have led to your current state.

Understanding differs very much from "knowing". To "know" your situation is to be in a position to explain to a third party what is currently happening. To gain and "understanding" of it, you must be able to recollect and analyse actions taken by yourself to reach a resolution, but also to be aware of how you became in the position that you are now in.

"I understand" is a phrase seldom used in its' correct context, because "to understand" is a process reached firstly by an introduction, then followed by the concept of learning. Following this is the confidence of knowing, which after perserverance will result in understanding. Until this process is completed, you must never be so ignorant or naive to believe that you actually understand either your own situation, or that of others.

Narrow mindedness, quick thinking and arrogance will never lead to an understanding, ever.
  Remiss is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
DildoMouth

EW Cash: 30.00
DildoMouth is on a distinguished road

Old Re: let me know what you think. 3 random pieces i wrote @ 11-06-2009, 06:36 PM

reading those random peices sounds fun but Im more into anal digging...its where yu attatch a vibrating dildo to yur forehead and try to make yur partners poop into puzzle shapes, where after the other team has to put the puzzle together using anal lube and a gardening shovel to slide the peices into place...once they're in place both teams sift through the dung pile to see who can find the most undigested food particles

wanna do that instead?
Sperm Bankô

EW Cash: 411018.50
Bankô owns Eminem WebBankô owns Eminem WebBankô owns Eminem WebBankô owns Eminem WebBankô owns Eminem WebBankô owns Eminem WebBankô owns Eminem WebBankô owns Eminem WebBankô owns Eminem WebBankô owns Eminem WebBankô owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Bankô Send a message via MSN to Bankô Send a message via Yahoo to Bankô
Old Re: let me know what you think. 3 random pieces i wrote @ 11-07-2009, 04:04 AM

Lmfao
  Bankô is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Remiss
such a beautiful disaster

EW Cash: 7810.00
Remiss is smoking this mutharfucka upRemiss is smoking this mutharfucka upRemiss is smoking this mutharfucka upRemiss is smoking this mutharfucka upRemiss is smoking this mutharfucka upRemiss is smoking this mutharfucka upRemiss is smoking this mutharfucka upRemiss is smoking this mutharfucka upRemiss is smoking this mutharfucka upRemiss is smoking this mutharfucka upRemiss is smoking this mutharfucka up

Old Re: let me know what you think. 3 random pieces i wrote @ 11-07-2009, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bankô View Post
Lmfao
is it too intelligent for you to get your head around ?
  Remiss is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
chelsy
i drink ass juice

EW Cash: 65.00
chelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Web

Send a message via Yahoo to chelsy
Old Re: let me know what you think. 3 random pieces i wrote @ 11-07-2009, 04:38 PM

It's good for a Creative Writing piece Ricky. This should prolly be moved to that section. Regardless of whether you rhyme/rap well or not, you seem to have developed a very authentic understanding of human nature, which shows that you've grown beyond your years. It's good and rare to see someone so young and so mature at the same time. =)

^props to gOd
  chelsy is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Flawless
Me<you

EW Cash: 325533.00
Flawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Flawless Send a message via MSN to Flawless
Old Re: let me know what you think. 3 random pieces i wrote @ 11-24-2009, 03:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remiss View Post
is it too intelligent for you to get your head around ?
LMFAO no its just the guy who posted after you is classic.
g0d
g0d
bank
  Flawless is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
pollyanna03

EW Cash: 215.00
pollyanna03 is on a distinguished road

Old Re: let me know what you think. 3 random pieces i wrote @ 11-24-2009, 05:10 AM

buy Xena: Warrior Princess Season 1-6 was an amazing show(mycollects) that switched from comedy to high drama to tragedy to sword-fighting action and mayhem. All of this usually happened in the same episode. A great show(mycollects) for students of mythology, although the writers did incorporate their own ideas (into the mythological settings and characters) to give the show more texture and layers. The best part of the show was Xena and Gabrielle's intense affection, friendship and respect for one another. They are truly partners in everything they do and always willing to sacrifice for one another. However, there's plenty of comedy (url=http://www.mycollects.com/products/The-Office-Season-1-5-DVD-Boxset-DVDS-1677.html]the office dvd[/url] ,criminal minds dvd,Gilmore Girls Seasons 1-7 dvd,south park dvd) as well to keep Xena: Warrior Princess Season 1-6 dvd from getting too serious. The more episodes you watch, the more you'll like and understand the concept of Xena: Warrior Princess Season 1-6 , and how buy Xena: Warrior Princess Season 1-6 dvd works on different levels simultaneously. Very highly recommendeI love CSI Complete Series dvd very much.
star trek voyager dvd My great-uncle Andy had a brain tumor. Before his surgery,house md dvd he loved nothing more than a plate of fried eggs and bacon.CSI Complete Series dvd boxset Afterward, the mere smell of bacon, or any pork product really, made him sick to his stomach. Bones dvd is the bacon.star trek voyager dvd Ever heard of "sexting"? You will,buy star trek voyager dvd when Annie is implicated in a CSI Lasvegas dvd schoolwide scandal involving a cameraphone CSI Complete Series on dvd picture that shows her, um, in flagrante delicto. buy CSI Complete Series dvd reminds me of the last time I was in Las Vegas dvd for a bachelor party. Fortunately, those banquettes were pleather.buy CSI Complete Series dvd boxset.the office dvd ,criminal minds dvd,Gilmore Girls Seasons 1-7 dvd,south park dvdare also very good ones.Hope you will enjoy.
  pollyanna03 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
jmneyui362

EW Cash: 240.00
jmneyui362 is on a distinguished road

Weed Old People can not help loving the new women's coat (5) @ 11-25-2009, 09:16 AM

[color=#1f3730][font=Times New Roman][size=3]tch[color=#1f3730][font=Times New Roman][size=3]your[color=#1f3730][font=Times New Roman][size=3]paper[color=#1f3730][font=Times New Roman][size=3]are[color=#1f3730][font=Times New Roman][size=3]areal
  jmneyui362 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Necklace39

EW Cash: 245.00
Necklace39 is on a distinguished road

Sad Old Women's handbags Fashion Line (6) @ 11-26-2009, 09:24 AM

[url=http://1bvdbd.blogmas.com/2009/06/29/talk-xiaoyi/][color=#1f3730][font=Times New Roman][size=3]1bvdbd[url=http://gdfhfhdfhf.blogmas.com/2009/06/29/everyone-has-a-spring/][color=#1f3730][font=Times New Roman][size=3]gdfhfhdfhf[url=http://3bhbh.blogmas.com/2009/10/14/indeed-lord-who/][color=#1f3730][font=Times New Roman][size=3]3bhbh[url=http://vbfdgb.blogmas.com/2009/08/13/vimalakirti-smaller/][color=#1f3730][font=Times New Roman][size=3]vbfdgb[url=http://gtertgery.blogmas.com/2009/07/07/spicy-food/][color=#1f3730][font=Times New Roman][size=3]gtertgery
  Necklace39 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
lisalin

EW Cash: 75.00
lisalin is on a distinguished road

Old Re: let me know what you think. 3 random pieces i wrote @ 11-27-2009, 09:55 PM

wow, yes !!!
thanks for your sharing !!!