eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Shady Records > G-Unit Records

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
DeA†h
†MetaL GoD†

EW Cash: 473.00
DeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem Web

Old G-unit: Updates (bank New Album Title, New G-unit Album, Olivia's Debut, Eminem And 5 @ 02-24-2006, 03:23 AM

According to several sources, Lloyd Banks has changed the name of his album due Q2 of this year. The album titled "The Big Withdraw" will now be called "Gang Green". The album is already finished and will only contain a few of the tracks leaked last fall. (SOURCE: Interviews)

A new G-Unit album featuring more apperances than 2003's "Beg For Mercy" from Tony Yayo will be dropping late 2006. Once Young Buck, Lloyd Banks, and yes Olivia releases their next albums. The album title as of right now is "G-Unit World." (SOURCE: 50 said a new Unit album would be out this year, and the title is NOT official)

50 Cent's July 18th release, is that even real? 50 Cent is still sticking by his word. He now said that it might not even be an official album, but not just a mixtape. Something that would change G-Unit. (SOURCE: Interviews and the diss track "Not Rich, Still Lyin")

Speaking of Olivia, her album will be dropping this year. As of right now, her album is dropping when is was supposed to last year, which is in May. The promo single for her right now is the "Best Friend" remix with 50 Cent. You can find the orginial version on the Get Rich Or Die Tryin' Soundtrack. (SOURCE: Interviews)

Rumors have been spreading that Eminem, 50 Cent, and get this, maybe even Dr. Dre will be making an album. No word has been officially announced, but 50 Cent did say that if this was brought up, he would do it in a heartbeat. (SOURCE: Remember this is a rumor, and it was in several internation interviews)

Sources may sound strange, but if you look around, you'll see all of this in interviews.

DeA†h is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Oly
I love England & Denz

EW Cash: 77822.50
Oly owns Eminem WebOly owns Eminem WebOly owns Eminem WebOly owns Eminem WebOly owns Eminem WebOly owns Eminem WebOly owns Eminem WebOly owns Eminem WebOly owns Eminem WebOly owns Eminem WebOly owns Eminem Web

Old Re: G-unit: Updates (bank New Album Title, New G-unit Album, Olivia's Debut, Eminem And 5 @ 02-24-2006, 03:57 AM

considering all of those happen, could be a very dope year. but we will wait and see

I love kinks"I just wanna love, for the rest of my life
I wanna hold you in the morn, hold you in the night"

and for y'all wanna check up on her or some thing http://devoted.to/kinkers

It's like a throne that he don't even own
He won't sit down give him a crown he just throws it around
It's like a joke he's like a king but he don't do a thing
He don't want the diamonds, want the gold or want the jewelry
  Oly is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
DeA†h
†MetaL GoD†

DeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem Web

Old Re: G-unit: Updates (bank New Album Title, New G-unit Album, Olivia's Debut, Eminem And 5 @ 02-24-2006, 04:16 AM

I personally can't wait for that G-Unit and the Em,50,dre joint album,...<<That's gon' be the dopest EVER!!
L!am

EW Cash: 860.00
L!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad game

Old Re: G-unit: Updates (bank New Album Title, New G-unit Album, Olivia's Debut, Eminem And 5 @ 02-24-2006, 12:15 PM

I'm looking forward to the Em, 50 and Dre album if it's true but I hope it doesn't mean that detox has been cancelled.
The new G-Unit album should be good as well but they copied the name from D12's "D12 World"!
I'll probably only get the singles from olivia's album and i might get the Lloyd banks album if the reviews are good but I think I have those leaked tracks though.
  L!am is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
DeA†h
†MetaL GoD†

Old Re: G-unit: Updates (bank New Album Title, New G-unit Album, Olivia's Debut, Eminem And 5 @ 02-24-2006, 12:27 PM

I'll fo' sho' buy banks's album

L!am

EW Cash: 860.00
L!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad game

Old Re: G-unit: Updates (bank New Album Title, New G-unit Album, Olivia's Debut, Eminem And 5 @ 02-24-2006, 12:38 PM

Banks album should be gud but i'm a bit unsure whether to get it because i've got a lot of the leaked tracks.
  L!am is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
DeA†h
†MetaL GoD†

Old Re: G-unit: Updates (bank New Album Title, New G-unit Album, Olivia's Debut, Eminem And 5 @ 02-24-2006, 12:51 PM

I really don't care about the beats of his album,...just the lyrics is enough to make me buy it...

EMIN3Mfan
EMIN3Mfan

EW Cash: 540.00
EMIN3Mfan is on a distinguished road

Old Re: G-unit: Updates (bank New Album Title, New G-unit Album, Olivia's Debut, Eminem And 5 @ 04-30-2006, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by liliford
I'm looking forward to the Em, 50 and Dre album if it's true but I hope it doesn't mean that detox has been cancelled.
The new G-Unit album should be good as well but they copied the name from D12's "D12 World"!
I'll probably only get the singles from olivia's album and i might get the Lloyd banks album if the reviews are good but I think I have those leaked tracks though.
yea what's up with "g-unit world"??? yea the em, 50, dre album would be dope. i say it should be just an EM and DRE album, but i guess it will still be tight.
  EMIN3Mfan is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Psycho

EW Cash: 390.00
Psycho is a splendid one to beholdPsycho is a splendid one to beholdPsycho is a splendid one to beholdPsycho is a splendid one to beholdPsycho is a splendid one to beholdPsycho is a splendid one to beholdPsycho is a splendid one to beholdPsycho is a splendid one to behold

Old Re: G-unit: Updates (bank New Album Title, New G-unit Album, Olivia's Debut, Eminem And 5 @ 04-30-2006, 08:06 PM

I shall be getting them all!
TY for the info!
  Psycho is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote