eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Tia
Cookie Monster

EW Cash: 5476.00
Tia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Stupid People @ 12-13-2004, 12:53 PM

Sometimes violence is neccessary. Don't act like it's not. Every one of you saying violence is not the answer are either denying your past or just haven't been put into a situation where it was neccessary before.

My boyfriend knows this guy who is a true christian, always turning the other cheek. Even when his brother molested his daughter, he turned the other cheek, refused to press charges and still hangs around his brother, saying God will take care of it.

Let me tell you what, if something like that happened to someone I care about and there was nothing the law could do (because sometimes justice is not served) you better believe violence would be the perfect answer for me.

And those kids that kept getting picked on in Columbine? Well, they shouldn't have blown people's heads off, but a swift kick in the ass would have been fine. I bet you they wouldn't have been picked on no more, and they wouldn't have been all depressed and wanting to die. Some people really do need their ass kicked.

Think about it, if you were a man and your sister had an abusive boyfriend, wouldn't you step in and do something about it? The laws can't always protect us like they should. You can't always just rely on authorities to handle things, and sometimes you have to handle them yourself - and talking isn't always going to do anything.

Last edited by Tia; 12-13-2004 at 12:56 PM..
  Tia is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
shadyunit

EW Cash: 0.00
shadyunit is on a distinguished road

Old Re: Stupid People @ 12-13-2004, 01:15 PM

You do have a point when certain circumstances like these come up. If something like what you mentioned had ever happened to me, I think that I would have been a little violent or at least thought about it.

However, the point that I stated about the parent/child relationship is very generalized. In most cases, teenagers are just rebelling due to no parental love/discipline being shown to them. They feel that that is the only option that they have.

To stress again, though, I do see your point .

EMINEM
  shadyunit is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Tia
Cookie Monster

EW Cash: 5476.00
Tia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Stupid People @ 12-13-2004, 01:23 PM

I think a lot of kids just act out what they see at home. How their parents treat them, or how their parents treat one another, or how they see their parents handling confrontations with other adults.

EW Cash: 18870.00
Mystery has mad gameMystery has mad gameMystery has mad gameMystery has mad gameMystery has mad gameMystery has mad gameMystery has mad gameMystery has mad gameMystery has mad gameMystery has mad gameMystery has mad game

Send a message via MSN to Mystery
Old Re: Stupid People @ 12-13-2004, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Teen violence is stupid. Kids fighting taking drugs really is stupid.
preach...preach....

Quote:
I wonder how they get into that shit any way.
peer pressure, boredom, curiosity, hate of life...millions of reasons, you didn't know?

Quote:
People really should start doing things about it.
they're trying, it's just not working, and it wont for another...say....3000 years?

Quote:
they have no real purpose in this life!!!
hey, don't diss kids, when they grow up they're gonna take over, and if someone doesn't help them, they're gonna end up fuckin' up the planet...what the hell am i saying...everyone already is...haha

Quote:
then again sometimes people just can't see the peaceful side of things
causing violence and disruption
i must be one of those people cuz when i saw that post i thought
{what fuckin' peaceful side? what are you on?}

Quote:
but no matter what, there will always be bad people in the world
how true, see, so most people need to get over it.

Quote:
I don't really agree with it, but it happens
i agree.

Quote:
claims God told him to punish all the sinners...bulllshit what a fucked up world.
hahahaha....

Quote:
If parents would just let their kids sleepover at my house we wouldn't be having this problem
MJ? i thought you left.

Quote:
Sometimes violence is neccessary. Don't act like it's not. Every one of you saying violence is not the answer are either denying your past or just haven't been put into a situation where it was neccessary before
what do you mean sometimes, if we didn't have vilence as much as we do now the world would be fucked up, without problems to solve, why do we need a president, without a president we might as well foget the who gonverment, without gonverment, some type at all, wether its God and Satan, even fuckin' Ra and Oblisk and them...without some kind of gonverment we'd all be history...like the dinosours....

Quote:
My boyfriend knows this guy who is a true christian, always turning the other cheek. Even when his brother molested his daughter, he turned the other cheek, refused to press charges and still hangs around his brother, saying God will take care of it.

Let me tell you what, if something like that happened to someone I care about and there was nothing the law could do (because sometimes justice is not served) you better believe violence would be the perfect answer for me.

And those kids that kept getting picked on in Columbine? Well, they shouldn't have blown people's heads off, but a swift kick in the ass would have been fine. I bet you they wouldn't have been picked on no more, and they wouldn't have been all depressed and wanting to die. Some people really do need their ass kicked.

Think about it, if you were a man and your sister had an abusive boyfriend, wouldn't you step in and do something about it? The laws can't always protect us like they should. You can't always just rely on authorities to handle things, and sometimes you have to handle them yourself - and talking isn't always going to do anything.
yeah i was watchin' the news {somethin' i rarely do actually} and some jewish {i think} girl was raped by two of her brothers {and they raped her sister to, i think} but the law they went by just said he couldn't go to church for two weeks after he admitted it. when the cops caught them - the family and friends blamed the girl and not the guy, that's fucked up...

Quote:
You do have a point when certain circumstances like these come up. If something like what you mentioned had ever happened to me, I think that I would have been a little violent or at least thought about it.
shiiit, i would've tortured the guy....for years...

Quote:
teenagers are just rebelling due to no parental love/discipline being shown to them
teenagers can't be that stupid....right? i thought it was always deeper than that, like what i'm doing right now.

Quote:
I think a lot of kids just act out what they see at home. How their parents treat them, or how their parents treat one another, or how they see their parents handling confrontations with other adults.
then who's fault is that?

At 4chan we kill dreams. [1 and 2 are for raids, newfags.]
YOU JUST LOST THE GAME.
Quote:
"Doth Thou Desire 'The Power'?"
"Who are you?"
"I am 'Grahf', the 'Seeker of Power'... do you want ‘The Power’?"
"I've got power right here."
"You have fake power; i can give you real power....
I will give you 'The Power'."
"..."
"So Be It"
"My Fist Is ‘The Devine Breath’
Blossom Oh Fallen Seed
Call Upon Thy Hidden Power
Grant Unto Thee
The Power Of The Glorious... ‘Mother Of Destruction'"
  Mystery is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Michael_Jackson
I'm Innocent Dammit!

EW Cash: 0.00
Michael_Jackson is on a distinguished road

Old Re: Stupid People @ 12-14-2004, 01:24 AM

we need to bring back spankings and switches.

As He Came Into The Window
It Was The Sound Of A
Crescendo
He Came Into Her Apartment
He Left The Bloodstains On
The Carpet
She Ran Underneath The Table
He Could See She Was Unable
So She Ran Into The Bedroom
She Was Struck Down, It Was
Her Doom
  Michael_Jackson is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Crazee
What, me worry?

EW Cash: 409729.00
Crazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Crazee Send a message via MSN to Crazee Send a message via Yahoo to Crazee
Old Re: Stupid People @ 12-14-2004, 01:29 AM

I agree with Tia... sadly, violence is neccasary sometimes. I wish it wasn't, but we can't change the world overnight. Sometimes you have to help people learn life's lessons. Sometimes the downtrodden need to step up and say something and fight back. Ever since I started fighting back, at least verbally, I feel 10x better.

Throughout history there’s been mad religious leaders
Prophets, preachers, scholars, teachers
But when it came to the grave, no one could climb out
That’s where Jesus stands alone like taking a ‘timeout’
And don’t be mislead- I got a level head
No resurrection, Christianity would have never spread
The disciples weren’t stupid guys who would ruin their lives
And then choose to die for what they knew was a lie
That would be beyond ridiculous- Nah, the issue is
The risen Christ seen by 500 eye-witnesses
Imagine 500 people in a court of law
Each of them taking the stand reporting what they saw
If their stories lined up and made sense
The evidence would have to leave you convinced
But still it’s by faith that we trust and praise the Son
Who was raised for our justification

-Shai Linne "Jesus is Alive
  Crazee is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Flawless
Me<you

EW Cash: 325533.00
Flawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Flawless Send a message via MSN to Flawless
Old Re: Stupid People @ 10-20-2005, 06:24 PM

whoa some dudes name is micheal jackson.
  Flawless is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
!@#$%^&*()_+

EW Cash: 904.00
!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to !@#$%^&*()_+
Old Re: Stupid People @ 10-20-2005, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari
Rules of General Discussion

5. DO NOT BRING BACK OLD THREADS...I mean really here don't be so freaking retarded...if you think there use to be a good topic, fine remake it, but don't be bringing them back....they are resting in peace...allow that