eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > Eminem

Closed Thread

Ove kr
I.F. To Death

EW Cash: 595.00
Ove kr has much to be proud ofOve kr has much to be proud ofOve kr has much to be proud ofOve kr has much to be proud ofOve kr has much to be proud ofOve kr has much to be proud ofOve kr has much to be proud ofOve kr has much to be proud ofOve kr has much to be proud of

Send a message via AIM to Ove kr Send a message via MSN to Ove kr
Old New video with eminem and a lil update on the new D12 album ! @ 08-22-2006, 05:09 PM

Eminem will be flying to LA soon to shoot a video with Akon..

D12 has been in LA working on some songs for the upcomming album. Em wasn't with them. They made a song with 3 6 mafia on the beat and on the vocals.. They are now flying home to the D to work with Em for the next few months. Em will also be on some of the stuff they did in LA.

Here's the source.. You can treat it as a rumor if you want but i promise you its for real...

http://board.rapbasement.com/showpos...&postcount=198

You can also read that full thread where Kon Artis, Bizarre and Kuniva posted to update their fans on the D12 stuff and their solo shit.

http://board.rapbasement.com/showthread.php?t=324570

R.I.P Proof
  Ove kr is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Crazee
What, me worry?

EW Cash: 415229.00
Crazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Crazee Send a message via MSN to Crazee Send a message via Yahoo to Crazee
Old Re: New video with eminem and a lil update on the new D12 album ! @ 08-22-2006, 10:44 PM

Dope, DJ Paul and Juicy J=The truth...and Kon's songs sound niiiiiiiiice.

Throughout history thereís been mad religious leaders
Prophets, preachers, scholars, teachers
But when it came to the grave, no one could climb out
Thatís where Jesus stands alone like taking a Ďtimeoutí
And donít be mislead- I got a level head
No resurrection, Christianity would have never spread
The disciples werenít stupid guys who would ruin their lives
And then choose to die for what they knew was a lie
That would be beyond ridiculous- Nah, the issue is
The risen Christ seen by 500 eye-witnesses
Imagine 500 people in a court of law
Each of them taking the stand reporting what they saw
If their stories lined up and made sense
The evidence would have to leave you convinced
But still itís by faith that we trust and praise the Son
Who was raised for our justification

-Shai Linne "Jesus is Alive

Last edited by Crazee; 08-22-2006 at 10:46 PM..
  Crazee is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Stanatic
~The Only Livin' Stan~

EW Cash: 399749.50
Stanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem Web

Old Re: New video with eminem and a lil update on the new D12 album ! @ 08-23-2006, 06:35 AM

that's good to hear...I hope it aint a rumor.

I Can Relate To What You're Saying In Your Songs, So When I Have A Shitty Day,
I Drift Away And Put 'Em On Cause I Don't Really Got Shit Else So That Shit Helps
When I'm Depressed...
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
  Stanatic is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Ove kr
I.F. To Death

Ove kr has much to be proud ofOve kr has much to be proud ofOve kr has much to be proud ofOve kr has much to be proud ofOve kr has much to be proud ofOve kr has much to be proud ofOve kr has much to be proud ofOve kr has much to be proud ofOve kr has much to be proud of

Old Re: New video with eminem and a lil update on the new D12 album ! @ 08-23-2006, 07:38 AM

Here's some more info and some pics that Jason posted on D12World....

Derty JaSoN

so i figured i would give you guys a little more inside look

3 6 did two beats... they only were finishing one when they left la. that song had 3 6 on the beat, hook and verse. bizzy spit on it and so did kuniva, before the trip ended.

swizz came in and did 10 fucking hot tracks, 2 of which d12 started to work on. they finished one, basically called 'ugly bitch', with bizzy, kuniva, kon artis & swift. they are going to work on the other, just like with 3 6.

they also have a lot of songs done, including 'd.u.i.' (fucking hot ass song), among others.

other guests include nate dogg (songs called 'in the box'), Butch Cassidy, and MAYBE lil wayne/ludacris... those 2 are up in the air.

shit sounds fucking hot.

more soon.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k2...e020-small.jpg
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k2...e015-small.jpg
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k2...e014-small.jpg

R.I.P Proof
Flawless
Me<you

EW Cash: 331033.00
Flawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Flawless Send a message via MSN to Flawless
Old Re: New video with eminem and a lil update on the new D12 album ! @ 08-23-2006, 09:49 AM

props for this
g0d
g0d
bank
  Flawless is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
L!am

EW Cash: 860.00
L!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad game

Old Re: New video with eminem and a lil update on the new D12 album ! @ 08-23-2006, 11:36 AM

Wow. Thanks for the news/update.
It sounds good but I hope they aren't going to have too many collabs because that could ruin a potentially classic album. A few good collabs would be great though.
  L!am is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Hasselbeck08
Conservative in Exile

EW Cash: 970.00
Hasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem Web

Old Re: New video with eminem and a lil update on the new D12 album ! @ 08-24-2006, 04:10 AM

36mafia...sounds tight, propz for the news
  Hasselbeck08 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Stanatic
~The Only Livin' Stan~

Stanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem Web

Old Re: New video with eminem and a lil update on the new D12 album ! @ 08-24-2006, 06:39 AM

mad props for the info...

I Drift Away And Put 'Em On Cause I Don't Really Got Shit Else So That Shit Helps
When I'm Depressed...
CRUGER

EW Cash: 1040.00
CRUGER is a jewel in the roughCRUGER is a jewel in the roughCRUGER is a jewel in the rough

Old Re: New video with eminem and a lil update on the new D12 album ! @ 08-24-2006, 02:45 PM

proofs dead. d12 should be finished. eminem should go back to his slim shady style and record some ill shit over ill beats (not produced by him self) and mabie get bizzare to feature on some of em only if he talks about raping nuns, killing ppl and eating his moms pussy wile shes asleep. thats the bizzare we all know and love. same as slim. free slim shady

Walk On Stage Ina-G-String Witha-Bee-Sting On My Ass!!

http://www.myspace.com/cruger7
  CRUGER is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
L!am

L!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad game

Old Re: New video with eminem and a lil update on the new D12 album ! @ 08-24-2006, 04:51 PM

Nah they've gotta make at least one more album with tributes to Proof.
I admit Bizarre can be funny when he's talking about all that wierd stuff but I doubt he'll be like that for a while. Slim Shady will probably be back on the D12 album.
Ove kr
I.F. To Death

Old Re: New video with eminem and a lil update on the new D12 album ! @ 08-25-2006, 04:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRUGER View Post
proofs dead. d12 should be finished. eminem should go back to his slim shady style and record some ill shit over ill beats (not produced by him self) and mabie get bizzare to feature on some of em only if he talks about raping nuns, killing ppl and eating his moms pussy wile shes asleep. thats the bizzare we all know and love. same as slim. free slim shady
I dun even know what to say.. You're one stupid mother fucker!
That's no reason to quit..

R.I.P Proof
Hasselbeck08
Conservative in Exile

EW Cash: 970.00
Hasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem Web

Old Re: New video with eminem and a lil update on the new D12 album ! @ 09-02-2006, 12:57 AM

^agree with yea on that...it would be pretty stupid to call it quits.
  Hasselbeck08 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
L!am

Old Re: New video with eminem and a lil update on the new D12 album ! @ 09-03-2006, 12:39 PM

Yeah they didn't quit when Bugz died and they shouldn't now.
The group is bigger than one of its' members.
Stanatic
~The Only Livin' Stan~

Old Re: New video with eminem and a lil update on the new D12 album ! @ 09-03-2006, 02:28 PM

Quote:
you're so funny
lol
bizzare is the worst in D12!!!

When I'm Depressed...
AD@M_EMIN3M

EW Cash: 65.00
AD@M_EMIN3M is a name known to allAD@M_EMIN3M is a name known to allAD@M_EMIN3M is a name known to allAD@M_EMIN3M is a name known to allAD@M_EMIN3M is a name known to allAD@M_EMIN3M is a name known to all

Old Re: New video with eminem and a lil update on the new D12 album ! @ 09-09-2006, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRUGER View Post
Ive had enough of all this, im gonna go back on everything I've said over the last few months....you ready people.....BRING BACK SLIM SHADY!!! Never thought I would say that but lately I think I've seen the real picture and he was much better back in his hay days than he is currently, well not currently but judging from his last Album, I definetly say bring back Slim!

R.I.P. Bugz, R.I.P. 2Pac, R.I.P. Biggie
  AD@M_EMIN3M is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Closed Thread