eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Tia
Cookie Monster

EW Cash: 5476.00
Tia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem Web

Old Who do you respect the most? @ 09-03-2003, 06:55 PM

If you could only pick one person, but it could be any person, who would you say you respect more than anyone else?

I don't know if this is right or not, but I'd honestly say myself. Before I wouldn't have. But now I seriously would, because I just see things in myself I didn't before. Not to say I'm perfect, I'm just as fucked up as anybody who is human. I'm just saying that as far as having to pick out a human being with decent qualities that I respect goes, I'd pick out myself.

I mean I see admirable qualities in all people, and other people have things about them that I wish I had. I just see a greater quantity of qualities I'd want in myself than I do in anyone else, so I'd pick me even though I realize all my faults that I have as well.

Now if I didn't pick me, I'd probably say Angelina Jolie. She's been over in third world countries where mine fields and bombs are working her ass off doing hard physical labor in the hot sun to get her hands dirty and build houses for people. She adopted a son that needed a home despite the fact that her man didn't want her to and it caused problems in her marriage because she wanted to follow her heart, so she took on the lifetime responsibility of being somebody's mother who is not even her flesh and blood. She filmed a movie in Cambodia and slept in a 'glamorous' tent in the middle of the desert that was filled with tarantulas.

Now that's pretty fuckin ill, and I can't say I've done any of that myself or that I even would if I had the chance to. But I don't know what Angelina would do to handle herself in every situation or what all her beliefs are. So I guess I'd say I respect myself the most and her the second most.

EW Cash: 0.00
wHiRlWiNd is a jewel in the roughwHiRlWiNd is a jewel in the roughwHiRlWiNd is a jewel in the roughwHiRlWiNd is a jewel in the rough

Old 09-03-2003, 08:52 PM

definitely my mom for reasons that could get me writing a book, so I'll just keep it simple and say she's my guardian angel I get to see everyday

EW Cash: 904.00
!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web!@#$%^&*()_+ owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to !@#$%^&*()_+
Old 09-03-2003, 09:57 PM

My old art history teacher in college. She was by far the best teacher I ever had, and she was one person who you could talk to about anything, my best friend and I spent a lot of time in her office.
Plus she was ok with the fact that I,along with my best friend, skipped almost a whole semester of her class and still managed to get an A in the class. I worked my ass off to get the A, so did my friend, she did not hand the grades to us.
HP

EW Cash: 17185.00
~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web

Old 09-03-2003, 10:15 PM

I respect myself for alot of reasons, but I would say Angelina Jolie for the reasons Tia mentioned.

Spanish Harlem has tight gameSpanish Harlem has tight game

Send a message via AIM to Spanish Harlem
Old 09-03-2003, 11:04 PM

My mom.

I don't know anyone who went through as much as she didgrowing up. She paid the bills when she was a kid and she worked all throughout high school, had three jobs in her senior year, all because she wanted to go to a catholic high school that was nice instead of the crap public school (that I currently attend...heh) She's the most humble person I know and she has achieved so much. She grew up pretty poor, didn't meet her dad until she was nineteen, and she went about finding him, she grew up with her mom who wasn't really stable I guess you could say and I think a lot of people would be mad at their mom for the way they grew up if they had been her kids but my mom still helps her out in every way she can because my grandmom has diabetes and my mom always helps her and does way more than she has to. My mom grew up with her half brother and sister and she still treats each one of them like they are her full blooded sibling and goes out of her way when they need help, maybe a little too much for my aunt at times, and then her other half brother on her dad's side because her parents weren't married, she always tried to help him as well. My mom always puts others needs in front of my own and she's such a strong and positive person. I don't know what I'd do if anything ever happened to my mom, I'd be lost. There's so much more I could write but it would go on forever.

~Mama...don't know why...mama's just a little girl, given that she is or not...time... aint...on...her...side...mama's just a little girl, she gotta hold her up high~
~Little sister needs seclusion...somehow she'll discover it, through the Pac music, got used to the feeling of falling...but you'll never see her following, bouncing back and fourth between the healing and the hollering, riding the outer ring, of your own private Saturn...thought scattered, all across the grey matter~
~Little baby doll...she doesen't know what to say to yall, the patience are short and of coarse...the pride is way too tall, break it all, smash the past, like it was made of glass, aint no other way to make it last, it hurts...to watch...Lucy loose a dream, I've had the pleasure of seein our hero kick and scream, and when she calms down...I'll turn the sound down....and put my arms around the little lost and found~
~Hush little lady, don't say a word, or the rest of the village gonna know you're disturbed, and if you let em know that you're vulnerable, then there aint no tellin how far they up and you slow, I'm a chapter in your textbook...read my like a checkbook...mistook, love at first sight for a sex look~
*She look in the mirror, she don't see what I see she hold NO history of how precious she be*

*Beauty is in the eye of the beholder*

Hoy es Adios
Today it is Goodbye

Spanish Harlem is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
shadyz_lady_44
Lil' Miss Bitch

shadyz_lady_44 has tight gameshadyz_lady_44 has tight game

Old 09-04-2003, 02:42 AM

My mum.....she makes the best spaghetti bolonaise ever!
  shadyz_lady_44 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
handle
Registered abuser

handle will become popular soon enough

Old 09-04-2003, 04:11 PM

I respect certain attributes of people in general but not one single person. I respect people who keep their promises and who don't waste my time < that is top of the list. I respect a father's loyalty to his children, especially if he did not plan to have a family.

Apologies are bargaining chips for the weak.
  handle is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
I Love That
The fuck?

EW Cash: 476.00
I Love That is a jewel in the roughI Love That is a jewel in the roughI Love That is a jewel in the roughI Love That is a jewel in the rough

Old 09-05-2003, 05:28 PM

I'd spit in the face of God himself if he didn't give my mom the proper respect...
God.. or so they say

lena is a name known to alllena is a name known to alllena is a name known to alllena is a name known to alllena is a name known to alllena is a name known to all

Old 09-07-2003, 07:19 PM

that is a very good question. I don't think i respect just one person per say. Becuase many people with good attributes also have bad ones. Well the things i do respect is loyalty keeping promises and love of friends. Anyone who loves someone i respect.
I can't rap anymore - I just murdered the alphabet"

lena is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Crazee
What, me worry?

EW Cash: 420729.00
Crazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Crazee Send a message via MSN to Crazee Send a message via Yahoo to Crazee
Old 09-08-2003, 02:25 PM

I don't really have a person I respect over anyone else... I tend to see almost everyone as a flawed human being.

Throughout history thereís been mad religious leaders
Prophets, preachers, scholars, teachers
But when it came to the grave, no one could climb out
Thatís where Jesus stands alone like taking a Ďtimeoutí
And donít be mislead- I got a level head
No resurrection, Christianity would have never spread
The disciples werenít stupid guys who would ruin their lives
And then choose to die for what they knew was a lie
That would be beyond ridiculous- Nah, the issue is
The risen Christ seen by 500 eye-witnesses
Imagine 500 people in a court of law
Each of them taking the stand reporting what they saw
If their stories lined up and made sense
The evidence would have to leave you convinced
But still itís by faith that we trust and praise the Son
Who was raised for our justification

-Shai Linne "Jesus is Alive
  Crazee is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
handle
Registered abuser

handle will become popular soon enough

Old 09-08-2003, 02:41 PM

Hahaha, my mate hates my "nobody's perfect" argument.

Apologies are bargaining chips for the weak.
  handle is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Tia
Cookie Monster

Tia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem Web

Old 09-08-2003, 03:05 PM

The topic said who do you respect the most, not who is a perfect and flawless human being. If somebody can't be respected just because they have flaws then I guess nobody can be respected and you can't even respect yourself. And yeah we all have good and bad traits, but I do not believe that bullshit they drill into you about all of us being equal. That's a load of shit if I ever heard one. I'd never say my mom's ex-husband is equal to my grandmother, and I definitely respect her more.

I think it's really sweet that so many people said their mom. When I was on the phone with my mom telling her Josh and I were coming back to Ohio I started crying and telling her how while I was away I missed her so much and realized what a great mother she had been. I think being a mother has got to be one of the greatest challenges life can ever give you, and I hope I'm ready for it when my time comes.

Crazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Crazee Send a message via MSN to Crazee Send a message via Yahoo to Crazee
Old 09-08-2003, 03:17 PM

Yeah, I realized my mistake after I typed it. But actually, there aren't many people I respect..... I like alot of people, but respect is earned, y'know?

But um.... there isn't anyone I respect the most. I wanted to say Tia, but her head's big enough anyway. lol

If their stories lined up and made sense
The evidence would have to leave you convinced
But still itís by faith that we trust and praise the Son
Who was raised for our justification

-Shai Linne "Jesus is Alive
  Crazee is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Tia
Cookie Monster

Old 09-08-2003, 03:20 PM

But you are the egomania of the board, ask anyone from Australia. I think respect has to be earned too, but I respect tons of people. Too many to name. I guess my standards aren't as high, which is probably why I can meet them myself. I think how you see other people has a lot to do with how you see yourself, if you are too hard on one you will be too hard on the other.

Old 09-08-2003, 03:24 PM

My standards might be a bit high, I guess. I don't know.