eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Emcee Area > Bust a Rhyme > Audio Drop

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Flawless
Me<you

EW Cash: 328033.00
Flawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Flawless Send a message via MSN to Flawless
Old Freestyle- Flawless @ 02-15-2008, 09:42 PM

Myspace.com/flawlessthereal

Took the other songs off since I'm rerecording them
g0d
g0d
bank
  Flawless is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
VerbalMercenary
Usertitle

EW Cash: 426.00
VerbalMercenary owns Eminem WebVerbalMercenary owns Eminem WebVerbalMercenary owns Eminem WebVerbalMercenary owns Eminem WebVerbalMercenary owns Eminem WebVerbalMercenary owns Eminem WebVerbalMercenary owns Eminem WebVerbalMercenary owns Eminem WebVerbalMercenary owns Eminem WebVerbalMercenary owns Eminem WebVerbalMercenary owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Freestyle- Flawless @ 02-22-2008, 11:19 PM

get sum studio time. The vocals were super loud and beat was all quiet. I'm not feelin it that much. You need to be on the beat like right on it, at times it sounds like yur drifting away from the beat. Sum lyrics r wierd, like "my crews always stallin?? wtf?" anyways up the lyrical content and flow, and recording quality. I know dudes who will give 1 hr of studio time, local dudes, for bout 30 and hour. They could mix it way better.
  VerbalMercenary is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Flawless
Me<you

Flawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Freestyle- Flawless @ 02-24-2008, 06:33 AM

Lol I never said that about my crew stalling. And lol the songs not even mixed its done a VERRRRY ghetto way. I should be able to use my studio VERY soon though so I'll have studio quality plus programs.
g0d
g0d
bank
dr.zikos
Confirm your email

EW Cash: 700.00
dr.zikos is a splendid one to beholddr.zikos is a splendid one to beholddr.zikos is a splendid one to beholddr.zikos is a splendid one to beholddr.zikos is a splendid one to beholddr.zikos is a splendid one to beholddr.zikos is a splendid one to beholddr.zikos is a splendid one to behold

Send a message via MSN to dr.zikos Send a message via Skype™ to dr.zikos
Old Re: Freestyle- Flawless @ 02-24-2008, 09:50 AM

where u did this freestyle
  dr.zikos is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
dr.zikos
Confirm your email

EW Cash: 700.00
dr.zikos is a splendid one to beholddr.zikos is a splendid one to beholddr.zikos is a splendid one to beholddr.zikos is a splendid one to beholddr.zikos is a splendid one to beholddr.zikos is a splendid one to beholddr.zikos is a splendid one to beholddr.zikos is a splendid one to behold

Send a message via MSN to dr.zikos Send a message via Skype™ to dr.zikos
Old Re: Freestyle- Flawless @ 02-24-2008, 09:50 AM

u have any studio
  dr.zikos is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
VerbalMercenary
Usertitle

VerbalMercenary owns Eminem WebVerbalMercenary owns Eminem WebVerbalMercenary owns Eminem WebVerbalMercenary owns Eminem WebVerbalMercenary owns Eminem WebVerbalMercenary owns Eminem WebVerbalMercenary owns Eminem WebVerbalMercenary owns Eminem WebVerbalMercenary owns Eminem WebVerbalMercenary owns Eminem WebVerbalMercenary owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Freestyle- Flawless @ 02-24-2008, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flawless View Post
Lol I never said that about my crew stalling. And lol the songs not even mixed its done a VERRRRY ghetto way. I should be able to use my studio VERY soon though so I'll have studio quality plus programs.
i just get the vibe that alot of dudes r just in a rush to post stuff on the internet and the audio suffers quality as a result. Recording is an artform that should be taken seriously, and done properly.
  VerbalMercenary is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
dr.ip
zikos aka boss

EW Cash: 1145.00
dr.ip owns Eminem Webdr.ip owns Eminem Webdr.ip owns Eminem Webdr.ip owns Eminem Webdr.ip owns Eminem Webdr.ip owns Eminem Webdr.ip owns Eminem Webdr.ip owns Eminem Webdr.ip owns Eminem Webdr.ip owns Eminem Webdr.ip owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to dr.ip Send a message via Skype™ to dr.ip
Old Re: Freestyle- Flawless @ 02-25-2008, 09:23 AM

Quote:
hi flawless u have studio or just pc and programme
  dr.ip is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Flawless
Me<you

Old Re: Freestyle- Flawless @ 02-25-2008, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft View Post
i just get the vibe that alot of dudes r just in a rush to post stuff on the internet and the audio suffers quality as a result. Recording is an artform that should be taken seriously, and done properly.
No. I'm in that vibe where I'm dead broke and can't afford to finish my studio till I sell this one thing I've been selling
g0d
g0d
bank
dr.ip
zikos aka boss

dr.ip owns Eminem Webdr.ip owns Eminem Webdr.ip owns Eminem Webdr.ip owns Eminem Webdr.ip owns Eminem Webdr.ip owns Eminem Webdr.ip owns Eminem Webdr.ip owns Eminem Webdr.ip owns Eminem Webdr.ip owns Eminem Webdr.ip owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Freestyle- Flawless @ 02-28-2008, 04:50 PM

Quote:
No. I'm in that vibe where I'm dead broke and can't afford to finish my studio till I sell this one thing I've been selling
i can help u flawless if u want that i have studio too i can give something if u want that
Flawless
Me<you

Old Re: Freestyle- Flawless @ 02-28-2008, 08:42 PM

Lol na I'm good. At the moment a guy I know and some of you might (Solo) is gonna spit two of my songs for me and I'll put them up so you can check them out soon
g0d
g0d
bank
Diatribe
Fuck You

EW Cash: 612445.00
Diatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Freestyle- Flawless @ 02-29-2008, 01:09 AM

is beats what you need flawless?
  Diatribe is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
dr.ip
zikos aka boss

Old Re: Freestyle- Flawless @ 02-29-2008, 08:14 AM

thats good
VerbalMercenary
Usertitle

Old Re: Freestyle- Flawless @ 07-30-2008, 05:59 PM

^die Spammmers!!!!!!!
goteminem?

EW Cash: 430.00
goteminem? has a brilliant futuregoteminem? has a brilliant futuregoteminem? has a brilliant futuregoteminem? has a brilliant futuregoteminem? has a brilliant futuregoteminem? has a brilliant futuregoteminem? has a brilliant futuregoteminem? has a brilliant futuregoteminem? has a brilliant futuregoteminem? has a brilliant futuregoteminem? has a brilliant future

Send a message via AIM to goteminem? Send a message via MSN to goteminem?
Old Re: Freestyle- Flawless @ 07-31-2008, 12:26 PM

flawless my friend

u aint that bad man, pretty good
  goteminem? is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
VerbalMercenary
Usertitle

Old Re: Freestyle- Flawless @ 07-31-2008, 07:07 PM

^ ur an idiot. The songs got deleted dumass. ur trippin.