eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > Eminem

Closed Thread

Stanatic
~The Only Livin' Stan~

EW Cash: 396749.50
Stanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem Web

Old Download the latest Eminem appearance, "You can't stop us" Obie trice song... @ 02-18-2007, 10:36 AM

Em is on tiny part of the hook, it was unecessary i thought...I didn't like the song but well, i thought some that would like to get it anywayz...
Code:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/vss7f3

I Can Relate To What You're Saying In Your Songs, So When I Have A Shitty Day,
I Drift Away And Put 'Em On Cause I Don't Really Got Shit Else So That Shit Helps
When I'm Depressed...
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
  Stanatic is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Stanatic
~The Only Livin' Stan~

Stanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Download the latest Eminem appearance, "You can't stop us" Obie trice song... @ 02-18-2007, 10:41 AM

btw, the song was ripped from the radio, a CD version coming soon...

I Drift Away And Put 'Em On Cause I Don't Really Got Shit Else So That Shit Helps
When I'm Depressed...
Em4life

EW Cash: 2900.00
Em4life is a dope memberEm4life is a dope memberEm4life is a dope memberEm4life is a dope memberEm4life is a dope memberEm4life is a dope memberEm4life is a dope memberEm4life is a dope memberEm4life is a dope memberEm4life is a dope memberEm4life is a dope member

Old Re: Download the latest Eminem appearance, "You can't stop us" Obie trice song... @ 02-18-2007, 12:53 PM

thanx for the info

Človek si neuvedomí, čo stratil, kým to naozaj nestratí. A niekedy ani potom... Ale život ide ďalej. Všetko sa raz každému vráti.

Hate me. Do it and do it again. Waste me. RAPE ME, my friend.

You know, I wonder if they'll laugh when I am dead
Why am I fighting to live, if I'm just living to fight
Why am I trying to see, when there aint nothing in sight
Why am I trying to give, when no one gives me a try
Why am I dying to live, if I'm just living to die

Em4life is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Boston

EW Cash: 1115.00
Boston is a splendid one to beholdBoston is a splendid one to beholdBoston is a splendid one to beholdBoston is a splendid one to beholdBoston is a splendid one to beholdBoston is a splendid one to beholdBoston is a splendid one to beholdBoston is a splendid one to behold

Send a message via MSN to Boston Send a message via Yahoo to Boston
Old Re: Download the latest Eminem appearance, "You can't stop us" Obie trice song... @ 02-18-2007, 02:43 PM

lol wtf.. shady sounds funny.
good looks tho
  Boston is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
At{}m!K Fiibe
Tia's #1 Fan

EW Cash: 972.50
At{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Download the latest Eminem appearance, "You can't stop us" Obie trice song... @ 02-18-2007, 03:29 PM

Thanks for this stan. Of course this song is pretty......................................................................bad. Eminem sounds like a retarded redneck and i really dont like obi trice....

Old Re: Download the latest Eminem appearance, "You can't stop us" Obie trice song... @ 02-19-2007, 11:10 AM

^just like I said...Em's half hook was unecessary.

When I'm Depressed...
Eleven
~1124~

EW Cash: 45729.00
Eleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Eleven Send a message via Yahoo to Eleven
Old Re: Download the latest Eminem appearance, "You can't stop us" Obie trice song... @ 02-19-2007, 11:19 AM

decent song on obies part, nothing amazing but decent

and ems voice was suppose to sound redneck...sometimes i think peoples sense of humour died after the eminemshow...

it's called a "piss take" or "taking the piss", "making fun off", ....i thought most people on here would know what that is being eminem fans and all
  Eleven is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
At{}m!K Fiibe
Tia's #1 Fan

EW Cash: 972.50
At{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Download the latest Eminem appearance, "You can't stop us" Obie trice song... @ 02-19-2007, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleven 24 View Post
decent song on obies part, nothing amazing but decent

and ems voice was suppose to sound redneck...sometimes i think peoples sense of humour died after the eminemshow...

it's called a "piss take" or "taking the piss", "making fun off", ....i thought most people on here would know what that is being eminem fans and all
No crap dude, i know eminem is trying to be goofy *serious look*. But that seems to be all he releases these days. Him just trying to be goofy. Its fine to a certain extent. Ass Like That is a song aimed at making fun of people who rap about stippers, but he over did it but then eminem becomes a hypicrit and goes out making songs like Smack That and Shake That.

See, i think The Real Slim Shady beats Without Me and Just lose It even though Without Me is great. But eminem is just rapping in his normal voice in Real Slim Shady while in the other funny songs hes being a little too goofy. But eminems lyrics in Real Slim Shady are funny and so is the video even though hes not making wierd ass noises.

EW Cash: 45729.00
Eleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Eleven Send a message via Yahoo to Eleven
Old Re: Download the latest Eminem appearance, "You can't stop us" Obie trice song... @ 02-19-2007, 01:38 PM

i think the goofy voices and noises are random, which makes them funny...i guess it depends on the person
  Eleven is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Closed Thread