eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Emcee Area > Bust a Rhyme

KŮG Kŧ
I CAN NOT RAP

EW Cash: 190.00
KŮG Kŧ is a name known to allKŮG Kŧ is a name known to allKŮG Kŧ is a name known to allKŮG Kŧ is a name known to allKŮG Kŧ is a name known to allKŮG Kŧ is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to KŮG Kŧ Send a message via Yahoo to KŮG Kŧ
Sad Old Baby Chopper Feat Sargeant B-Young Pimpin @ 06-16-2002, 08:03 PM

Young Pimpin

here the lyrics
chorus2xs
man we young pimpin u better move out the way,
man we young pimpin from paris texas to tk,
man we young pimpin becuz yall know what it is,
man we young pimpin,
i say we YOUNG PIMPIN

i ride in the best i got a lexus on twenty's
and when it comes to sex and money i gots plenty
i got so much ice i can keep a whole city froze
i bring out new shit every month and I blossom like a rose
the moral to this story can really help you out
fuck falling in love fuck what that bitch be about
you can fuck that hoe and she can smile and go
get her momma while you at it that don't mean you no hoe
you can smile too while you smoking on weed
her pussy cold now but it won't be when she leave
Big Dick,Big Balls yeah I am the hottest
in every hoes eyes I'm the hottest
im a thug ass nigga from the dirty south
here to let you know what i'm all about
im about money, jewerly, and tights ass trucks
every now and then hoes might get fucked
if she ain't ridin in my bentley or lexus
if she ain't from Louisiana

chorus2xs

well they call me the master of young pimpin,
kool aid up in my cup becuz das what im sippin,
dont u know we str8 ballin we under age drivers,
man i hit mo stunts than super dave and mcgyver,
im reppin texarkana cuz u know im off the hook,
man we always keep em shook,
dont get mad becuz we crooks,
im bout to hit I20 so i can chill wit ma folks,
see we aint no joke,
im 15 and im riding spokes,
its been 6 months and my cd is still selling,
my show was last week and the fans are steal yellin,
im the CEO,come and see me flow,
if i catch a bootlegger u gon see him go,
see we spit mo game then a freakin X Box,
i put red spots on ya,like u had da chicken pocs,
man dont mess wit texas boyz cuz we da throwedest on da earth,
dont u kno i been ballin every since my birth say what

chorus till beat turns off

EW Cash: 17.00
Mr. Meyahgee is a dope memberMr. Meyahgee is a dope memberMr. Meyahgee is a dope memberMr. Meyahgee is a dope memberMr. Meyahgee is a dope memberMr. Meyahgee is a dope memberMr. Meyahgee is a dope memberMr. Meyahgee is a dope memberMr. Meyahgee is a dope memberMr. Meyahgee is a dope memberMr. Meyahgee is a dope member

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Meyahgee
Happy Old 06-16-2002, 09:33 PM

IIGHT, the hook was okay
first verse was wack!!!....
no emotion, felt like t was read to me....

second verse was a lil better, felt he came a bit better hen the first verse....

but i felt the hook blew ff the 1 verse....

okay piece....
4/10

Mr. Meyahgee is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
MCD
MINE - love nex

EW Cash: 369072.50
MCD owns Eminem WebMCD owns Eminem WebMCD owns Eminem WebMCD owns Eminem WebMCD owns Eminem WebMCD owns Eminem WebMCD owns Eminem WebMCD owns Eminem WebMCD owns Eminem WebMCD owns Eminem WebMCD owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to MCD Send a message via MSN to MCD Send a message via Yahoo to MCD
Old 06-17-2002, 09:27 AM

I hate shit like this..Reminds me of Ludacris.....No emotion..No punches, no wordplay..no anything interesting...i mean..like Ms.Dynamite says.."who gives a shit, about the things you own?..certainly not me"..
Found it boring to read...personally, i hated it.....

MCD is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
KŮG Kŧ
I CAN NOT RAP

EW Cash: 190.00
KŮG Kŧ is a name known to allKŮG Kŧ is a name known to allKŮG Kŧ is a name known to allKŮG Kŧ is a name known to allKŮG Kŧ is a name known to allKŮG Kŧ is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to KŮG Kŧ Send a message via Yahoo to KŮG Kŧ
Sad Old 06-17-2002, 09:34 PM

why u hate on Ludacris
he better than those hoes in yo sig
who gives a shit bout wordplay
this shit is for entertainment
and if u listen to boring shit just for"wordplay"and "punchlines"then u need to get a life and realise whats tight and whats not
just cuz u dont got the things i rap about dont mean u gotta be a fuckin hata

MCD owns Eminem WebMCD owns Eminem WebMCD owns Eminem WebMCD owns Eminem WebMCD owns Eminem WebMCD owns Eminem WebMCD owns Eminem WebMCD owns Eminem WebMCD owns Eminem WebMCD owns Eminem WebMCD owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to MCD Send a message via MSN to MCD Send a message via Yahoo to MCD
Old 06-18-2002, 06:46 AM

ha.....yeah boy...the "hoes" in my signature created a genre..invented a new form of music..what the fuck has Ludacris ever done original?..
..im not hating on YOU personally, i just dont like this kind of shit..the "bling bling" attitude is a lil played IMO....
...but yes i enjoy music with more meaning to it..so sue me!..i actually listen to the lyrics and work stuff out for myself in my head..that way you get the whole feeling of the song..some people are different..you in this case.

MCD
MINE - love nex

Old 06-18-2002, 06:50 AM

"just cuz u dont got the things i rap about dont mean u gotta be a fuckin hata"

Just so you know, i come from a very well-off family..No, i have no idea what life is like in the Ghetto and i couldnt give a fuck-less...
..I dont want Loadsa "ice" and "bling bling" shit anyway, i aint a motherfucking TOWNIE piece of shit..i dont go round and start fights with people for no reason..i dont wear skin-tight Nike Pants..I dont Mug old-ladies for a couple of quid to buy a packet of cheap cigarettes...
...apparently you do

MC TeK5

EW Cash: 40.00
MC TeK5 is a jewel in the roughMC TeK5 is a jewel in the roughMC TeK5 is a jewel in the roughMC TeK5 is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via AIM to MC TeK5
Old 06-18-2002, 03:56 PM

actaully ludachris uses sum wordplay
but i like my music 2 have meaning 2 it..
every one is different

MC TeK5 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
ObLiViOn
No Cake For You

EW Cash: 485.00
ObLiViOn is a splendid one to beholdObLiViOn is a splendid one to beholdObLiViOn is a splendid one to beholdObLiViOn is a splendid one to beholdObLiViOn is a splendid one to beholdObLiViOn is a splendid one to beholdObLiViOn is a splendid one to beholdObLiViOn is a splendid one to behold

Send a message via AIM to ObLiViOn
Old well..... @ 06-18-2002, 05:30 PM

U say its all for entertainment and it doesn't need wordplay - but in a text it does. Thats what a lot of tha idea of text is about.
As an audio piece, that might be ok (i couldn't get into it enogh to finish) but in text what battles and rhymes are mainly judged upon are wordplay and punches - and since punches normally include wordplay, then it is fair to say that wordplay is an integral part of texts.

Now, if that was an audio that you gave us tha lyrics to - then say so and people won't judge so quickly.

And don't hate on any kinda criticism - even tho' D said he hated it he didn't start on you so instead of responding you should've asked him to give examples and details - thats what a lot of true people'd do.

That is the reason most people are here, afterall. To get better.

But keep rhyming and elevating. PZ>

SLEEPERS+DIE

PZ>m, "stuntastic" - you can s

"Constable Downsprout watched the fog. Watching was, after staying in one place, what he did best. But he was also good at keeping quite still. Not making any noise whatsoever was another of his best features. When it came to doing absolutely nothing at all he was one of the finest. But it was keeping completely motionless in one place that was his forte. If there was a roll call for the worlds champion non-movers, he wouldn't even turn up"

A fool said: But Harlem is like a....elephant to me..and i cant let that go to waste ..lmfao
  ObLiViOn is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
I Love That
The fuck?

EW Cash: 476.00
I Love That is a jewel in the roughI Love That is a jewel in the roughI Love That is a jewel in the roughI Love That is a jewel in the rough

Old Re: well..... @ 06-18-2002, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ObLiViOn
Now, if that was an audio that you gave us tha lyrics to - then say so and people won't judge so quickly.
The link to the song at the top of the page must not count.
No Cake For You

ObLiViOn is a splendid one to beholdObLiViOn is a splendid one to beholdObLiViOn is a splendid one to beholdObLiViOn is a splendid one to beholdObLiViOn is a splendid one to beholdObLiViOn is a splendid one to beholdObLiViOn is a splendid one to beholdObLiViOn is a splendid one to behold

Old oops @ 06-18-2002, 06:31 PM

missed that - still needed word play

PZ>

"Constable Downsprout watched the fog. Watching was, after staying in one place, what he did best. But he was also good at keeping quite still. Not making any noise whatsoever was another of his best features. When it came to doing absolutely nothing at all he was one of the finest. But it was keeping completely motionless in one place that was his forte. If there was a roll call for the worlds champion non-movers, he wouldn't even turn up"

A fool said: But Harlem is like a....elephant to me..and i cant let that go to waste ..lmfao
I Love That
The fuck?

I Love That is a jewel in the roughI Love That is a jewel in the roughI Love That is a jewel in the roughI Love That is a jewel in the rough

Old Re: oops @ 06-18-2002, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ObLiViOn
missed that - still needed word play

PZ>
Nah, the MC-style of wordplay is only good for battle rhymes, and only in moderation.

Most wordplay in text on here is wack anyway.

EW Cash: 40.00
MC TeK5 is a jewel in the roughMC TeK5 is a jewel in the roughMC TeK5 is a jewel in the roughMC TeK5 is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via AIM to MC TeK5
Old Re: Re: oops @ 06-18-2002, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by I Love That

Nah, the MC-style of wordplay is only good for battle rhymes, and only in moderation.

Most wordplay in text on here is wack anyway.

well... why you dissen us.... instead try and help us get better so we can elsevate and get 2 your standards

MC TeK5 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
I Love That
The fuck?

Old Re: Re: Re: oops @ 06-18-2002, 07:09 PM

I am helping.
No Cake For You

Old duh @ 06-18-2002, 07:17 PM

it doesn't look like you are helping to me - its looks like you are riding some serious Stuntastic related dick.

But whatever man - i'm too tired for ANOTHER beef - i make enemies easily enough.

PZ>

I Love That
The fuck?

Old Re: duh @ 06-18-2002, 07:57 PM

I'm sure it doesn't look like that to you. What prevents you from seeing that is probably the same thing that makes you think gimmicks indicate quality.

Nobody needs to use wordplay to be dope...

Especially if by "wordplay" you mean inserting hordes of quotation marks to highlight meaningless co-relations between awkward combinations of unnatural and unrelatable words, creating absolutely no sense of dialogue and character.

Also - Nobody needs corny punch lines in order to make a series of lines that could never flow onbeat, or display some poetic visuals look like they have a meaning when they don't.

That's what you need in order to be wack... and none of that is superior to "bling bling".

Even in battle it's all about the diss and the rhyme. Complexity is kinetic and shallow, whereas the actual diss comes from thought, and the interesting attitude comes from personality.

It's hilarious how a textcee would look at Nas's verse on "verbal Intercourse" and say "needs more wordplay. Lacks punchlines... not much vocab or multi's".