headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > Eminem > Encore

Poll: Do you agree?
Poll Options
Do you agree?

*Princezz*
You Suck & That Amuses Me

EW Cash: 6174.00
*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member

Exclamation Old Need your opinion! READ THIS! @ 09-29-2004, 08:15 AM

This was posted on OzHipHop

Well I just heard it and it really is horrible... but i kinda think he's intentionally making an annoying ass club song. I kinda got the idea that he was making a point that he can just throw any piece of shit song together in 10 mins and it will still sell his album platinum. Also it is hilarious in the hook when he does the "HAHR HAHR HAHR HAHR". I bet the rest of the album will be good. Im tellin you guys it was an intentional mock of every rap single that comes out these days... the "HARH HARH HARH HARH" is the equivilant to Lil John goin "WHHHHAAAAAT" or Master P going "UUUUUHHNNN" he put no effort into that track on purpose because it was the single and that was the point, there would be no reason that he would make a whole albums worth of shitty effortless tracks... Eminem is tricky, he's tryna make everyone think he's finally fallen off and gone to shit, Im gonna go as far to say this album may end up being one of his bests.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So what do you guys think? I personally couldn't agree more!
  *Princezz* is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Slackerbitch
Hannah is my bitch

EW Cash: 111.00
Slackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to Slackerbitch Send a message via Yahoo to Slackerbitch
F You Old Re: Need your opinion! READ THIS! @ 09-29-2004, 08:47 AM

Absolutly. I mean, he's kinda clever when u think about it. Everyone'll buy it just to see if he has finally lost it, then the'll tell their mate it's fantastic and they'll buy it. Clever...

Slackerbitch is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
*Princezz*

*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member

Old Re: Need your opinion! READ THIS! @ 09-30-2004, 12:19 AM

I hope what this guy says is true

I'm not going to hype up Eminems album but I do think that it'll be very good.
.M.
A Bitch Iz A Bitch

EW Cash: 0.00
.M. is a jewel in the rough.M. is a jewel in the rough.M. is a jewel in the rough.M. is a jewel in the rough

Old Re: Need your opinion! READ THIS! @ 09-30-2004, 03:54 AM

i fully agree

he is mimicking those other artists, why else would be put that annoying ARAH ARAH ARAH ARAH ARAH in there
^^ names up there!

EW Cash: 286.00
Spike has much to be proud ofSpike has much to be proud ofSpike has much to be proud ofSpike has much to be proud ofSpike has much to be proud ofSpike has much to be proud ofSpike has much to be proud ofSpike has much to be proud ofSpike has much to be proud of

Send a message via AIM to Spike
Old Re: Need your opinion! READ THIS! @ 09-30-2004, 05:06 AM

Taking the piss or not... bad music is bad music.

If your a truely good artist you do your own thing, you don't make a song you know is poor in quality to prove a point that will be ignored. Eminem mocking other rappers styles will not make them change their style and meanwhile he will lose fans seeing as he says he is bringing back slim shady and then delivers that shit.

Eminem is trying to make a mark on the hip hop world again but is only taking credit away from his skill. If he want's to be considered a rapper/emcee then he should start delivering quality tracks that are not designed to sell amoungst the pop fans.

Spike is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
*Princezz*

Old Re: Need your opinion! READ THIS! @ 09-30-2004, 07:11 AM

you seem like a very smart guy Spike
I'M THE BOSS
..Don't Get It Twisted!!!

EW Cash: 247.50
I'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Need your opinion! READ THIS! @ 09-30-2004, 06:22 PM

I agree with the first post...lol i think eminems album will shock everyone...and i think it will out sell The Eminem Show....

Get buZzed
Get drUnk
G E T C R U N K E D
GEt fuCked uP

Hustlin, Hustlin,
Everyday I'm hustlin
Who the fuck you think you fuckin with,
I'm the fuckin boss

Hasta la vista, muthafucka!
  I'M THE BOSS is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Stanatic
~The Only Livin' Stan~

EW Cash: 396249.50
Stanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Need your opinion! READ THIS! @ 10-03-2004, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Spitted By The Legend
I've never spoke this speech before
Khem dellelleh
Enemech noomph meekh neesh meekh nohr

I Can Relate To What You're Saying In Your Songs, So When I Have A Shitty Day,
I Drift Away And Put 'Em On Cause I Don't Really Got Shit Else So That Shit Helps
When I'm Depressed...
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
  Stanatic is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
*AnNiE*
batman

EW Cash: 1735.00
*AnNiE* is smoking this mutharfucka up*AnNiE* is smoking this mutharfucka up*AnNiE* is smoking this mutharfucka up*AnNiE* is smoking this mutharfucka up*AnNiE* is smoking this mutharfucka up*AnNiE* is smoking this mutharfucka up*AnNiE* is smoking this mutharfucka up*AnNiE* is smoking this mutharfucka up*AnNiE* is smoking this mutharfucka up*AnNiE* is smoking this mutharfucka up*AnNiE* is smoking this mutharfucka up

Old Re: Need your opinion! READ THIS! @ 10-03-2004, 08:28 AM

I feel like he gives people what they want.. Some people only see Eminem's singles and say he's pointless rapper so his singles are mostly pointless if you look it that way.. you understand? I feel like he enjoys that people diss him.. I mean people who don't know what they are talking about you see cypress hill got it right: "you wanna be a rap superstar in the press and take shit from people who don't know what it is" Actually this man is realle genous.. seriously... no matter what spike probably would say about this.. I'm not a groupie.. I feel like I understand this man.. There's a reason why he makes also these annoying poppy songs..
and float with the stream, off the shore
- see where the river will take me

*AnNiE* is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
*Princezz*

Old Re: Need your opinion! READ THIS! @ 10-03-2004, 08:44 PM

wow
okay now im with annie
honeypagibig
iluvEminEm

Location: im from phillippines..and i guess its not only me who love him many pilipino's love eminem..hope he can visit us in here..
honeypagibig has tight gamehoneypagibig has tight game

Send a message via Yahoo to honeypagibig
Old Re: Need your opinion! READ THIS! @ 10-13-2004, 06:09 AM

you know if we love eminem lets just support what hes doing if he want to make that kind of song and video..whats wrong with that..?you know he proves enough..you know guys its not easy to write a song its like you have to write rhyme by rhyme..you know bcoz we love eminem and we think that he s the best..we make some pressures for eminem..we all know that slim shady lp was hit the world so we always expect that everytime he make an album we expect too much for him and thats bad..coz its not easy..em experience a lots of shit in life like what i read before he said "its not easy to wake up in morning and youll not eating then you will go for work"its like eminem work not for his self but for others and of course for us to give us some songs that comes from the heart.. even no one support for him he say that."no one support me in kim family even in my family just few friends"its bad right..?
  honeypagibig is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Saintish
not an angel not a sinner

EW Cash: 15.00
Saintish is a jewel in the roughSaintish is a jewel in the roughSaintish is a jewel in the rough

Old Re: Need your opinion! READ THIS! @ 10-13-2004, 07:53 AM

i happen to be a BIG fan of eminem and I have learned to read between the lines in his songs and that they to have really good points and views and some of them i happen to agree with.

Iam also a big fan because he makes me laugh how he makes a joke of something really serious.

I think this will be his best album yet and plan to buy it as soon as possible.
  Saintish is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Slackerbitch
Hannah is my bitch

EW Cash: 111.00
Slackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to Slackerbitch Send a message via Yahoo to Slackerbitch
Old Re: Need your opinion! READ THIS! @ 10-13-2004, 09:00 AM

I agree with Annie.

Slackerbitch is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
mbest1623
Confirm your email

mbest1623 has tight gamembest1623 has tight game

Send a message via AIM to mbest1623
Old Re: Need your opinion! READ THIS! @ 10-25-2004, 06:38 PM

eminem did this same kind of thing with his last album, the eminem show. he released without me, a hilarious song, just like just lose it is. then the cd came out with all these serious songs on it like soldier, say goodbye to hollywood, till i collapse, cleanin out my closet, hailie's song.

he realease one song that is funny as hell, then he has the cd come out with a bunch of serious songs. you can see it formulating already, just lose it being the funny song, mosh being one of the probably many serious songs. this album is gonna be great, it will outsell the eminem show without a doubt.
  mbest1623 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
3NCORE
EMIN3M FANATIC

EW Cash: 55.00
3NCORE is a splendid one to behold3NCORE is a splendid one to behold3NCORE is a splendid one to behold3NCORE is a splendid one to behold3NCORE is a splendid one to behold3NCORE is a splendid one to behold3NCORE is a splendid one to behold

Old Re: Need your opinion! READ THIS! @ 11-15-2004, 12:15 PM

i like just lose it, i mean i still listen to it...i don't skip a song when i'm listenin to Encore i just let it play...but i never thought before this post that maybe Em is makin fun of those artist who makes up bunch of shyt n keeps sayin it over n over again, i mean i find lil john the most annoyin fucker, he makes good beats but he can't rap, n sayin wat, oh yea is not rappin...ne ways...Encore sales are goin pretty good...

3NCORE is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote