Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > General Discussion

Poll: What drugs have you tried?
Poll Options
What drugs have you tried?

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average. Display Modes
Darkness
Master of Horror

EW Cash: 366202.00
Darkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Drugs @ 05-07-2008, 06:01 PM

i hate salvia..Gives me bad trips

I use to love trippin ive ate shrooms a good 70 times acid like four times but i dont have fun anymore..Fuck trippin

i only fuck with weed and pills(pain kilers)
  Darkness is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Diatribe
Fuck You

EW Cash: 607445.00
Diatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Drugs @ 05-08-2008, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
i hate salvia..Gives me bad trips

I use to love trippin ive ate shrooms a good 70 times acid like four times but i dont have fun anymore..Fuck trippin

i only fuck with weed and pills(pain kilers)
shrooms are always good. what kind of pain killers do you prefer? i have a connect who's slanging 20mg OC's, Xanex bars, and some weak ass Soma's.

Darkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Drugs @ 05-09-2008, 03:29 PM

I ate shrooms last night actually for the first time in a while didnt really like it again..

Sadly i love oxys..
I also take vics,perks,morphines ok and suboxone
Fuck You

Diatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Drugs @ 05-09-2008, 03:59 PM

Quote:
I ate shrooms last night actually for the first time in a while didnt really like it again..

Sadly i love oxys..
yeah, my first time taking shrooms was quite odd. i was walking home tripping out on the street lights trailing for miles while smoking a cigarette. i ended up smoking half way through the filter and threw up a bunch afterwards, but it tasted like chocolate at the time... it was fucking weird, the puking killed it though.

Old Re: Drugs @ 05-09-2008, 04:01 PM

with alll the times ive tripped ive never puked
Lots do though like all my friends..Idk why
L-O-R-I

EW Cash: 432220.00
Aic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Aic713 Send a message via MSN to Aic713
Old Re: Drugs @ 06-07-2008, 01:30 PM

Quote:

Sadly i love oxys..
Hun, all of those have Oxy in them. Thus the generic name for Percs are OXYCODE. The ONLY difference there is, is that the oxycottins have ONLY the Oxy in them, Percs & Vicodien have asprin in them. So regardless you're taking Oxy lol. Which I don't condone unless you have reasons to use them. I take Percs, because I have too, trust me I hate them & would rather not.. But I also don't like the pain I have. I also don't & never have abused my medication.. See their are people that a)don't need them & take them and b) people that take too much. I take 1 & a half PER DAY, I'm supposed to take 4 though.. I choose not too. My pain isn't that bad, and I'm not looking to get high off of them.

Also the strongest presciption of narcotics/pain killers there is, is called Dilordid. It's basically synthetic (sp?) Herorin.

Aic713 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Darkness
Master of Horror

Old Re: Drugs @ 06-07-2008, 05:16 PM

Yea i know all of this dear..
Unfortunatley im addicted.
Pretty sure we had a HUGe convo about pills
When i was bad with benzis..I dont ever touch those anymore
Pillsn are something i do everyday but im takin steps to quit
I cut down how much i do..I wont snort OCS anymore(which was the biggest prob)..I can get off on like 20 mgs now instead of 40 to 80..So progress is bein made but its not enough..Ive been takin a lot of tramadol to ween myself off the hard shit but i cant eat or work out on them..Since i ran out of those Ive been doin vics and Ocs and percs..I wont do subox or morphines anymore..Unless i had too..Pill addiction is a bitch..I wish someone would of told the dangers of pill abuse when i was 16 takin handfuls of pills..I hope eventually i can quit..
Fuck You

Old Re: Drugs @ 06-08-2008, 07:04 PM

i've been clean for just over a week now, and have been frequently attending AA. i broke all of my pipes and bongs, and rid my fridge of any alcoholic beverages.

it was time to grow up.

EW Cash: 1145.00
dr.ip owns Eminem Webdr.ip owns Eminem Webdr.ip owns Eminem Webdr.ip owns Eminem Webdr.ip owns Eminem Webdr.ip owns Eminem Webdr.ip owns Eminem Webdr.ip owns Eminem Webdr.ip owns Eminem Webdr.ip owns Eminem Webdr.ip owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to dr.ip Send a message via Skype™ to dr.ip
Old Re: Drugs @ 06-08-2008, 08:08 PM

i hate drugs lol

my skyblog:www.zikos-aka-boss.skyblog.com
check it and dont
hé sat hak man 3andi klack
hak man 3andi club
wala tlab slack
wala rja3 o be back
hak man 3andi bach baghi tkali
drari 7asalaz
wala gangsters
ibdaw ituro fik ila bghiti ta9faz
zikos sma3ti smiya w ban la blan
ban li kan
7al famo daba chad la kwan kan
baghi 3i9 3la s7abo wbaghi ya9faz
hada machi klam out ligne
wala bockline
hada ktab drari 7aslin
warak3araf mnin
  dr.ip is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Tyke
sell yourself short

EW Cash: 2770.00
Tyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Tyke
Old Re: Drugs @ 06-09-2008, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Yea i know all of this dear..
Unfortunatley im addicted.
Pretty sure we had a HUGe convo about pills
When i was bad with benzis..I dont ever touch those anymore
Pillsn are something i do everyday but im takin steps to quit
I cut down how much i do..I wont snort OCS anymore(which was the biggest prob)..I can get off on like 20 mgs now instead of 40 to 80..So progress is bein made but its not enough..Ive been takin a lot of tramadol to ween myself off the hard shit but i cant eat or work out on them..Since i ran out of those Ive been doin vics and Ocs and percs..I wont do subox or morphines anymore..Unless i had too..Pill addiction is a bitch..I wish someone would of told the dangers of pill abuse when i was 16 takin handfuls of pills..I hope eventually i can quit..
Man.. Three years ago today I was in rehab for pill addiction. I was taking 600 mg of morphine at a time, but I never did anything but eat them. I was in rehab for 3 1/2 months, and basically got through quick cause my mom was dying. So then she died three weeks after leaving and from 09-05 to 09-07 I was just totally fucked up, working through withdrawls, it was a horrible fucking nitemare. Now I'm not strung out but still use. It's fucked up shit man. It's a lifelong thing. But I know if you can beat it it's amazing. I think I'm real close, I feel it. Hopefully you'll get there to.
  Tyke is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Tyke
sell yourself short

Tyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Drugs @ 06-09-2008, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yenta View Post
Hun, all of those have Oxy in them. Thus the generic name for Percs are OXYCODE. The ONLY difference there is, is that the oxycottins have ONLY the Oxy in them, Percs & Vicodien have asprin in them. .
Jesus Christ...

Ok, Perocet, and Oxycodone are chemicaly the exact same thing. Like Tylenol and Acetemetophin. Hydrocodone, and Vicodine, Lortab are the same thing. Hydro=Hydrogen Oxy=Oxygen. They both have Acetemetophine(Tylenol) inthem useally in amounts of 250, 500, 750, 1000 mg. Oxycontin Is different. It contains no Tylenol and is time released. It is also a more potent opiod high.
Diatribe
Fuck You

Old Re: Drugs @ 06-10-2008, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyke View Post
Man.. Three years ago today I was in rehab for pill addiction. I was taking 600 mg of morphine at a time, but I never did anything but eat them. I was in rehab for 3 1/2 months, and basically got through quick cause my mom was dying. So then she died three weeks after leaving and from 09-05 to 09-07 I was just totally fucked up, working through withdrawls, it was a horrible fucking nitemare. Now I'm not strung out but still use. It's fucked up shit man. It's a lifelong thing. But I know if you can beat it it's amazing. I think I'm real close, I feel it. Hopefully you'll get there to.
yeah i just got myself cleaned up. turns out i was an alcoholic, who knew? heh. i got over meth, and subsituted it with tons of weed and alcohol, and thought i was doing OK because at least i wasn't touching dope, how foolish could i be?

well, good luck with that tyke, when the time comes you'll be ready. i never thought i'd get sober and be serious about it.

Old Re: Drugs @ 06-10-2008, 12:57 AM

i'm still just getting over all the alcohol too, if it wasn't for my moms connection with pescription meds to help my detox, i don't know if i could've finally been able to be hospitalized.

Old Re: Drugs @ 06-10-2008, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by g0d View Post
well, good luck with that tyke, when the time comes you'll be ready. i never thought i'd get sober and be serious about it.
Iv'e bee serious about it plenty of times. I always am.
-NinjaMic-
Huge Member

EW Cash: 2380.00
-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game

Old Re: Drugs @ 06-10-2008, 10:13 AM

I used to drink a couple pints of quervo and 3 211's a day... lotta coke for a couple years, way back it was weed like a mother fucker (read back to the 40 Gs in a few months on KB lol)... I think I took some acid a few months ago with some friends just to have a laugh, and I've smoked some weed maybe 3 times in the last couple years. Any time I drink I can feel the urge... but I'm better now. Just work dilligently and try to stay occupied... don't hang with your old crowd and don't be involved with negative bitches. Be a hermit if you have to. Being "cool" and the life of the party isn't worth dying or rotting away.

LU.G.-T.O.L.M.M.S/C-E.S.K.-M.I.A.

-NinjaMic- is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote