Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > General Discussion

Poll: What drugs have you tried?
Poll Options
What drugs have you tried?

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average. Display Modes
amber
boop-oop-a-doop

EW Cash: 17780.00
amber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad game

Old Re: Drugs @ 10-20-2007, 06:20 AM

I don't like to lie either but when it comes to a job I lie all the time, lol. It's not like they're ever going to know.. unless you've been convicted of possessing/selling drugs, or they actually do test you. But I don't think it's an employer's business to know what I do in my free time. I'm against drug testing in the work place. Why? Because all the bad drugs like heroin, crack, meth, etc., only takes a few days to get out of your system while marijuana (the most commonly used drug) can stay in your system for months. A lot of money is going to waste to conduct these tests and they have a better chance of catching a person who smokes weed rather than a crackhead. Well I'd much rather have a drug addict actually work to support their habit rather than them be on the streets stealing from people or applying for welfare so they can get free money for drugs.

amber is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
-NinjaMic-
Huge Member

EW Cash: 2380.00
-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game

Old Re: Drugs @ 10-20-2007, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
Live fast, die young.

Or

Save now, and enjoy when you're old?

I don't know if I agree with that notion.
A balance is good... enjoy life - you could do good your whole life and die accidentally before retiring... I still don't know why children of workers don't get this money returned upon premature death, but children can usually be back taxed on inheritance.

Honestly, if we all listened to our true calling in life, and followed our instinctual voice, we'd be doing something completely different and probably throw it all away.

Fun and riches are probably nobodies truest goals in life.

LU.G.-T.O.L.M.M.S/C-E.S.K.-M.I.A.

-NinjaMic- is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
-NinjaMic-
Huge Member

-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game

Old Re: Drugs @ 10-20-2007, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber View Post
Hah. I'm not destroying my health. I quit binge drinking a long time ago. Now I'll have a drink/do drugs with some people like once a month. I also don't have a couple hundred grand to waste on drugs and hookers XD That's going way overboard.
lol @ hookers. That'd be way cheaper than dating.

I'm talking total money spent over the years... you'd be surprised how quick overpriced drinks, cover charges, sacks, motel rooms, cab fares for safe rides etc can add up when you begin to think "where did all my money go?"... Designer clothes, electronics, cellphone instead of a house phone - anything really.

I remember I spent like 10 grand in six months just on weed, CD's, video games and DVD's when I was 20. I was making 2500 a month... 15000 while I had that job til New Years, 400 a month on rent, 100 or so on whatever bills or food... and still I never had anything left over. Just always having a good time.

amber
boop-oop-a-doop

amber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad gameamber has mad game

Old Re: Drugs @ 10-20-2007, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -NinjaMic- View Post
lol @ hookers. That'd be way cheaper than dating.

I'm talking total money spent over the years... you'd be surprised how quick overpriced drinks, cover charges, sacks, motel rooms, cab fares for safe rides etc can add up when you begin to think "where did all my money go?"... Designer clothes, electronics, cellphone instead of a house phone - anything really.

I remember I spent like 10 grand in six months just on weed, CD's, video games and DVD's when I was 20. I was making 2500 a month... 15000 while I had that job til New Years, 400 a month on rent, 100 or so on whatever bills or food... and still I never had anything left over. Just always having a good time.
Well, it's not like you NEED money to have a good time... especially that much. Holy shit.

-NinjaMic-
Huge Member

Old Re: Drugs @ 10-20-2007, 10:29 AM

No, you don't have to. I wouldn't even bother doing stuff like that once a month. If you can't afford to buy it 4 times over, don't buy it...

Sometimes it depends on what your hobby is - if it's expensive, or requires money... and alot of times it depends heavily on the people you're around. I know plenty of people that if you can't go to the bar and spend at least 20 bucks... you're a waste of time. I always liked this one quote from Cee-Lo - "I kinda like bein' poor... at least I know what my friends are here fo'"... alot of people will fail this test, but never have to take the test.

Christian
old fashion ace printer

EW Cash: 3100.00
Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to Christian Send a message via Yahoo to Christian
Old Re: Drugs @ 10-22-2007, 11:09 AM

the drugs are tools
  Christian is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
amber
boop-oop-a-doop

Old Re: Drugs @ 10-22-2007, 12:14 PM

" Reality is a crutch for people who canít handle drugs."

Riddler
^^strange

EW Cash: 395846.00
Riddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to Riddler
Old Re: Drugs @ 10-22-2007, 01:38 PM

i love amber

forever...........

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...&content=music

Originally Posted by Kari
I MEAN ANY FUCKEN PERSON ON THIS ENTIRE FUCKEN THREAD, keeps being an asshole to Riddler, I personally will hunt them the hell down and beat the shit out of them.
The Kid's harmless, and he's the biggest sweetheart, he's funnier then hell and there's NO EXCUSE NOR ANY REASON to be a jerk to him, AT ALL
So don't, DON'T fuck with Ridd

^^yea don't fuck with me
  Riddler is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
hoples_s0ul_x

EW Cash: 80.00
hoples_s0ul_x will become popular soon enough

Old Re: Drugs @ 02-17-2008, 10:46 AM

i do cociaine and lsd becuse that s the only thing tat makes da panin go awai.
painkillas dont even get close to my pain
  hoples_s0ul_x is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Diatribe
Fuck You

EW Cash: 607445.00
Diatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Drugs @ 03-09-2008, 07:45 PM

i checked everything but crack & heroin.

i'm an ex-meth addict, thank you. 4 years.
  Diatribe is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
ShorteXXX

EW Cash: 240.00
ShorteXXX is a name known to allShorteXXX is a name known to allShorteXXX is a name known to allShorteXXX is a name known to allShorteXXX is a name known to allShorteXXX is a name known to all

Old Re: Drugs @ 03-09-2008, 07:59 PM

yeh. Tried speed and weed. Came into this ''drug'' world about one year ago. fuckin sick man, ive seen some rly fucked up shit this year. two months ago I was at mah homies house. he owed some dude alot of money, ''borrowing'' drugs n stuff. then man wtf a torpedo came at his door, asked him politely to give him the money and when he refused, he came in, mah homies dog attacked the fuckin dude and he just grabbed the dogs neck and just twisted it around, fuckin died man. then he proceded against mah homie (mind you I had had smoked around 10g weed that day and was paranoid and scared as fuck which brings me to mah next problem) and just tied him up at a chair and forced some pills in his mouth, overdose.. it was considered his last warning then he left. if i hadnt been there and called the ambulance he would've died.

fuckin wack

anyway is it normal.. that when I smoke weed, I think brutal toughts? I mean REALLY brutal toughts.. I think about the devil and fucked up stuff. Like if someone took a finger up mah nose and ripped mah nose off lol. I only think brutal toughts when Im watching a boring movie or something and cba followin it so I start thinking. Dosen't happen when I'm doing stuff like work, school, hangin out with homies, anything. When I got stuff to do.

Is this normal ? lol it really freaks me out, its almost like I can feel the pain

ive also done speed which I will never EVER do again xD man I got busted so hard, first time, last time. I messed with a dude that was like ten times bigger than me, got mah ass kicked, but I kinda didnt feel it so I just kept goin. ended with mah jaw broken, two fingers and some FUCKIN PAINFULL RIBS. hurt like hell when I got sober, worst part was rly when I was starting to get sober and everything felt real again

also Im new here, so WELCOME MEH MAN

edit: btw wtf is EW cash and rep powah ?;o

yes I'm a comma freak, deal with, bitch
  ShorteXXX is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
xShady_QqZx

EW Cash: 3670.00
xShady_QqZx owns Eminem WebxShady_QqZx owns Eminem WebxShady_QqZx owns Eminem WebxShady_QqZx owns Eminem WebxShady_QqZx owns Eminem WebxShady_QqZx owns Eminem WebxShady_QqZx owns Eminem WebxShady_QqZx owns Eminem WebxShady_QqZx owns Eminem WebxShady_QqZx owns Eminem WebxShady_QqZx owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Drugs @ 03-10-2008, 01:29 AM

none..

guess that makes me not cool?

Diatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem WebDiatribe owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Drugs @ 03-10-2008, 01:38 AM

no, you're uncool besides the fact.
xShady_QqZx

EW Cash: 3670.00
xShady_QqZx owns Eminem WebxShady_QqZx owns Eminem WebxShady_QqZx owns Eminem WebxShady_QqZx owns Eminem WebxShady_QqZx owns Eminem WebxShady_QqZx owns Eminem WebxShady_QqZx owns Eminem WebxShady_QqZx owns Eminem WebxShady_QqZx owns Eminem WebxShady_QqZx owns Eminem WebxShady_QqZx owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Drugs @ 03-10-2008, 02:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadLuck420 View Post
no, you're uncool besides the fact.
that coming from you.. i pity you man

Old Re: Drugs @ 03-10-2008, 02:44 AM

hehe.