eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Kari
yea, I'm that good

EW Cash: 400155.00
Kari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem Web

Old here's the Mrs. Emweb contest @ 06-11-2005, 01:26 AM

each female that has either been nominated or wants to participate in this, fill these questions out...Thanks to Jon...I'll go first, lol...that way it can take most of the pressure off everyone else!!! And Leah, you were nominted by Jon, you gotta do it, na na na na na lol you love me and you know it!!!

Anyways

1. What's your biggest goal: Getting married, starting a family and being a great mother and wonderful wife....

2. Biggest achievement: Getting Accepted into college

3. Biggest fear: Closed in spaces, I have claustrophobia, and shit like that scares me to death, I feel like I can't breathe...oh and cry and everything

4. Funniest thing you've seen: omg too many....Mostly all my brother when he decided to "sledride" in our old house on a piece of foam and go clunking down the basement steps and crashing into a poll at the bottom....or in HS when my friend Michelle would always fall UP the stairs, I couldn't help but laugh...my mom always getting beating up by our funiture whenever she rearranged our living room....GD, what was the funniest thing...OMG, I know, I was at a party one time and this kid Kyle was completely waisted and his friends wouldn't let him leave their site cause he was always doing stupid shit, and he ran into the woods without them looking, and all you hear is this blood curdling scream, sounded like a female, that got kicked in the "nuts" I mean, just to pleasently describe it, and 2 of his friends go running in, then Kyle comes running out fluttering his arms like a chick screaming at the top of his lungs, and his friends come out and they're like "what's wrong" and he's like " a bug touched me" I never laughed so fucking hard in my life....

5. Worse thing you've seen: When I was younger, after my grandmother passed away, I saw my mom go into hysterics screaming holding onto my dad yelling "why Jeff, why did she have to go, why" I was only about 7 years old, Ever since then I usually blocked anything else out of my mind....

6. What are your three wishes: To be honest?? World starvation to just stop, I hate seeing these commercials with dying babies, it kills me....I could care about diseases or anything like that right now I just want people to be able to eat, so then I don't feel guilty when i'm mowing down on a mounds bar.....To have a lot of money so I could donate it to most of these foundations that aren't recognized or anything like that...and for bums to find a place to live and a good job....what can I say I really am a sap.....

7. What would you dooo ooo oo for a klondike bar: I would do anything I had to do...klondike bars make my bunghole quiver...

8. Where do you want to travel to the most: Itally, Most of my family is from there and it's one place I've always wanted to go!!!

9. Stranded on a deserted island, name three things you'd bring with you, THINGS, not people: lol my CD player an endless supply of batteries and my CD's, I DIE without my music!!!!!!

10. Someone you'd want to meet that's dead: JANIS JOPLIN baby!!!! She's awesome and OMG I love the fuck out of her!!!

11. Biggest "hero": Definately Batman!!! he's the shit!!!

12. Someone you look up to the most and why: my brother, just how strong he is, the stuff he's gone through in his life, I look up to him so much and wonder how he can smile every day because of everything he's gone through, it's hard for him to get close to people because of so many close friends he's lost through either death or suicide, losing his first child to an illness that's very rare and that's why I said I'd donate to so many "lost" charities because she had one of those illnesses...Just, he's amazing ya know???

13. Describe your perfect date: I don't like anything extravagant, I'd just want to be alone, out side on a beautiful night, probably a nice picknick or something, then soft music playing while we slow dance under the stars...lol out camping somewhere by a river, getting up in the morning and going skinny dipping then catching fish or something together, don't get me wrong I'm a sap for romance, but you get me a lone, take me four wheeling, mudding, all around just "fun" stuff, then I'm all yours!! lol you won my heart over because there can be fun and romance at the same time!!!

14. Describe your perfect man: I don't have to, if you know Alex then you know perfection....He treats me good, he's never hit me nor been abusive toward me and I've never had that in a relationship, all my ex's were mean to me, none ever hit me but I was called so many names in my relationships, I almost forgot what my real name was....lol, but then I met Alex and he's good to me, every chance he gets he tells me how amazing or how wonderful I am, always lets me know how much he loves me and how much I mean to him....he's my perfect man...

15. You have God's powers for a day, what would you do? Damn, way too much, I wouldn't really cure diseases or anything like that because this may sound heartless, but the world would be too overpopulated if people didn't die, I've lost ones that I loved, lord knows everyone has, and I'd love to have them back, but I also know that people have to die, so I woudln't do anything like that, and world peace is about retarded, sure I'd like for people to get along and killings to stop, but the world would honestly be boring if everyone just "got along", maybe killings and murders and rapists and shit like that could stop, but arguing is fun, and I wouldn't want that to stop....lol, but definately making people have more money, money easier to get and stuff, people without a home getitng a home, hungry people getting food....stuff like that, and then I'd make animals talk!! lol but only if they wanted to cause I sit there and think "I wonder what my dog's thinking" and then, if they could talk then we wouldn't have to guess what they want!! lol

EW Cash: 1275.00
avril has much to be proud ofavril has much to be proud ofavril has much to be proud ofavril has much to be proud ofavril has much to be proud ofavril has much to be proud ofavril has much to be proud ofavril has much to be proud ofavril has much to be proud ofavril has much to be proud of

Send a message via AIM to avril Send a message via MSN to avril
Old Re: here's the Mrs. Emweb contest @ 06-11-2005, 08:19 AM

1. What's your biggest goal: to start my own buissiness
2. Biggest achievement: not letting my past keep me down
3. Biggest fear: my hubby or daughter dying
4. Funniest thing you've seen: in altered states of mind (when younger) you see all sorts of funny shit
5. Worse thing you've seen: my mother leaving when I was 3, my mom dying a few years ago
6. What are your three wishes: my only wish is to give my wishes to people who need them more than me
7. What would you dooo ooo oo for a klondike bar: no idea
8. Where do you want to travel to the most: Egypt and Tibet
9. Stranded on a deserted island, name three things you'd bring with you, THINGS, not people: depending on what sort of island it is would determine what I'd bring, tropical- axe, flint, swag.
10. Someone you'd want to meet that's dead: there r to many interesting people alive that I will never meet let alone a dead one.
11. Biggest "hero": anyone who has pulled themselves outa the shit and made there life better.
12. Someone you look up to the most and why: I take a little advice from everyone, no one person dominieres in this catagory.
13. Describe your perfect date: I love to be made to feel like the only person in the world so it wouldn't matter what we were doing as long as I felt special.
14. Describe your perfect man: that is to unrealistic
15. You have God's powers for a day, what would you do?: nothing the human race has to learn from it's own mistakes and triumphs, it would only hurt the world more to interfere in shit.
  avril is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
*~Leah Bia~*
Bank's baby girl. :)

EW Cash: 31285.00
*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to *~Leah Bia~*
Old Re: here's the Mrs. Emweb contest @ 06-11-2005, 05:33 PM

1. What's your biggest goal:

My biggest goal is to be the best mom that I can be to my daughter. I have not been blessed with best mom in the world and I hope that my daughter never says or feels anything remotely close to what I say or feel about my mother. My goal is to provide her with the best life that she could possibly have and all the love and happiness that she wants/deserves. Other than that, I don't really set goals for myself, that way I never disappoint myself or fail to acheive my goals.

2. Biggest achievement:

My biggest achievement would have to be finishing high school while I was pregnant. I didn't drop out when most people would have and I am very proud of that. I have not gone to college yet, though I did complete the Real Estate School and obtain my Real Estate License and I do plan to go to college in the near future.

3. Biggest fear:

My biggest fear is judgement day. Among other fears: drowning, being confined in closed space and disappointing my daughter.

4. Funniest thing you've seen:

I am drawing a blank.....

5. Worse thing you've seen:

The worst thing I've seen is my father go through what he went through being a quadraplegic. He was hit by a drunk driver when he was 25 and was paralyzed from his neck down.

6. What are your three wishes:

I wish that money grew on trees, I wish that my father was alive and I wish for infinite wishes.

7. What would you dooo ooo oo for a klondike bar:

Pay the $1.00 or $2.00 that it costs.

8. Where do you want to travel to the most:

To all of the states. I want to see them all.

9. Stranded on a deserted island, name three things you'd bring with you, THINGS, not people:

A laptop, A magazine, An airconditioned Truck loaded with Budlight and marijuana.

10. Someone you'd want to meet that's dead:

My dad.

11. Biggest "hero":

My daughter...she's saved me from alot of things and still does.

12. Someone you look up to the most and why:

My Aunt Therese. She is the perfect woman. She is a loving caring Christian and is the most non-judgemental person that I have ever met.

13. Describe your perfect date:

I have never been on a date...so...umm...how about a long walk on the beach, followed by a romantic candlelit dinner with a private concert by Eminem while eating Filet Mingon and drinking the most expensive champagne.

14. Describe your perfect man:

MY perfect man would be generous, loving, caring, poetic, spontanious, FAITHFUL, kind, HONEST, GORGEOUS, have a great job, like Eminem and have a little bit of a temper...cause I can't be wiht someone who is TOO nice

15. You have God's powers for a day, what would you do?:

I would give him his powers back.

Last edited by *~Leah Bia~*; 06-11-2005 at 05:36 PM..
  *~Leah Bia~* is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Aic713
L-O-R-I

EW Cash: 432220.00
Aic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Aic713 Send a message via MSN to Aic713
Old Re: here's the Mrs. Emweb contest @ 06-11-2005, 08:51 PM

I don't want be in the contest, I just wanted to reply to the question's.

Being a single Mother (minus the single part). I must agree with Leah's reply. Being the best Mother I can possibly be to my daughter. Giving her all she wants & needs. Putting her first, always & forever. Being the best person I can be. Buying a house, and learn to drive. I have many goals, most lie with my daughter though.

2. Biggest achievement:

Being a good Mother. Being a good person, is an achievement many never reach. I already have.

3. Biggest fear:

Something bad happening to any of my loved ones (most important my daughter). Anything happening to her that's bad is a fear I have.

Funniest thing I've seen? This message board at times can be very funny and amusing. I've seen so many funny things, some even happening to me. The time I was in high school & it was a very bad winter. Where I went to school, everyone always used the passage through the duck pound to get to the oppisite side of the school. My friends & I, ended up sliding down the hill, twoards the pound, and we were all hugging a tree screaming for help for a good 15 minutes. Britney Spears TV show 'chatotic' has to be one of the funniest things I've seen in my life. My daughter when she had no undies on under her skirt... She went swimming in a my mother in law's, friends, pool.. Which I wasn't planning on her doing. Thus no undies. She was running to me, on the sidewalk of a small mall, and her skirt fell down & she was running still. Classic kid moments are always the best.

My friends in caskets. No one can begin to understand what it's like to see your best friend, there. John's car after it was crashed. My husband where he is, is one of the worse things I've seen. My Mother shot herself in her HAND (a long story as to how it happened), and when I beeped my Father, who was on his way to work. He came home thinking I said she shot herself in the HEAD & all he saw was his children crying & blood EVERYWHERE & he freaked out. He thought my Mother was dead. It took a good hour for him to snap out of it. I've never seen him like that. My brother in the hospital, for a month, we didn't know what was wrong, his blood count was so low, the doctors said he shouldn't be alive. We later learned he was bleeding internal, from espohogidas (spelling is off), he needed transfions. He's fine now & well.

For my daughter to have an amazing life, to have a lot of money (I'd even buy you a house), and for everything else to work out.

Nothing, there too high in fat.

I'd like to go on a cruise again and again.

9. Stranded on a deserted island, name three things you'd bring with you, THINGS, not people:

A generator, Laptop, and my vibrator.. I mean lets be realistic here, if you're really stranded what are you going to do hump some wood.

Stevie Ray Vaughn, I know I didn't spell that right. But I'd love to meet him.

11. Biggest "hero":

My Mother. She's so amazing, and no other women is as strong as she is. She's taught me so much about life. Without her I really wouldn't be here.

my brother, He's been through more then anyone can possibly understand. He's such an amazing person, and everyone should be as amazing as he is. If they were, the world would be a far better place. For a guy to wake up every day & smile, even with the problems he has... Well, it makes other problems seem very petty & small. He's a ray of sunlight, on a rainy day.

A night in, snuggled up, watching movies, talking.

There's no such thing as the 'perfect' man. So why describe something that doesn't exists? Everyone has flaws even if you don't want to see them.

15. You have God's powers for a day, what would you do?

Too many things honestly.

- Give everyone happiness in life-
-Make the children/men/women with disability better-
-Cure so many things (too many to list)-
-Give everyone enough money to make their lives better, Not a lot of money, just enough for the simple things that people take for granted-
-Make everyone one body type, so the words like 'fat' or 'skinny' aren't a stereotype anymore-

Aic713 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
4 Stars

EW Cash: 0.00
4 Stars will become popular soon enough

Old Re: here's the Mrs. Emweb contest @ 06-11-2005, 10:26 PM

my biggest goal is to get in to the ARMY and fast.
We'll maybe shout 'em out in a rap or up in a chorus
To show them we love 'em back and let 'em know how important it is
To have Runyan Avenue, soldiers up in our corners
Their loyalty to us is worth more than any award is

USA USA USA.

4 Stars is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Kari
yea, I'm that good

EW Cash: 400155.00
Kari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem Web

Old Re: here's the Mrs. Emweb contest @ 06-11-2005, 10:27 PM

unless your dick fell off over night, this is the wrong thread to post that in.....

EW Cash: 0.00
4 Stars will become popular soon enough

Old Re: here's the Mrs. Emweb contest @ 06-11-2005, 10:29 PM

yeah after we did it it fell off.
We'll maybe shout 'em out in a rap or up in a chorus
To show them we love 'em back and let 'em know how important it is
To have Runyan Avenue, soldiers up in our corners
Their loyalty to us is worth more than any award is

USA USA USA.

4 Stars is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
*~Leah Bia~*
Bank's baby girl. :)

EW Cash: 31285.00
*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to *~Leah Bia~*
Old Re: here's the Mrs. Emweb contest @ 06-12-2005, 02:35 PM

Can you read? Or shall we call you Ms.??

Location: In the realms of my mind looking at those who have left and that which is mine
EW Cash: 85397.50
Cain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Cain Send a message via MSN to Cain
Old Re: here's the Mrs. Emweb contest @ 06-13-2005, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4 Stars
my biggest goal is to get in to the ARMY and fast.
1. Why?
2. Aren't you a guy?
And if you are, 3. are you a gender confused grabastic pile of amphibian shit?

lol
When I'm done with my vegetables, where should I put the wheelchairs.

Now for something entirely different....meaning serious.

Make love not war
Don't trust the government of the US
If the world changes you, then you can change the world.
  Cain is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Cain
Kari's Booty Call

Location: In the realms of my mind looking at those who have left and that which is mine
EW Cash: 85397.50
Cain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Cain Send a message via MSN to Cain
Old Re: here's the Mrs. Emweb contest @ 06-13-2005, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsShadyMathers

My biggest goal is to be the best mom that I can be to my daughter. I have not been blessed with best mom in the world and I hope that my daughter never says or feels anything remotely close to what I say or feel about my mother. My goal is to provide her with the best life that she could possibly have and all the love and happiness that she wants/deserves. Other than that, I don't really set goals for myself, that way I never disappoint myself or fail to acheive my goals.

2. Biggest achievement:

My biggest achievement would have to be finishing high school while I was pregnant. I didn't drop out when most people would have and I am very proud of that. I have not gone to college yet, though I did complete the Real Estate School and obtain my Real Estate License and I do plan to go to college in the near future.

3. Biggest fear:

My biggest fear is judgement day. Among other fears: drowning, being confined in closed space and disappointing my daughter.

I am drawing a blank.....

The worst thing I've seen is my father go through what he went through being a quadraplegic. He was hit by a drunk driver when he was 25 and was paralyzed from his neck down.

I wish that money grew on trees, I wish that my father was alive and I wish for infinite wishes.

Pay the $1.00 or $2.00 that it costs.

To all of the states. I want to see them all.

A laptop, A magazine, An airconditioned Truck loaded with Budlight and marijuana.

My dad.

11. Biggest "hero":

My daughter...she's saved me from alot of things and still does.

My Aunt Therese. She is the perfect woman. She is a loving caring Christian and is the most non-judgemental person that I have ever met.

I have never been on a date...so...umm...how about a long walk on the beach, followed by a romantic candlelit dinner with a private concert by Eminem while eating Filet Mingon and drinking the most expensive champagne.

MY perfect man would be generous, loving, caring, poetic, spontanious, FAITHFUL, kind, HONEST, GORGEOUS, have a great job, like Eminem and have a little bit of a temper...cause I can't be wiht someone who is TOO nice

15. You have God's powers for a day, what would you do?:

I would give him his powers back.
Good answers. The beer choice could've been better for the deserted island question though.
When I'm done with my vegetables, where should I put the wheelchairs.

Now for something entirely different....meaning serious.

Make love not war
Don't trust the government of the US
If the world changes you, then you can change the world.
  Cain is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Slackerbitch
Hannah is my bitch

EW Cash: 111.00
Slackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to Slackerbitch Send a message via Yahoo to Slackerbitch
Happy Old Re: here's the Mrs. Emweb contest @ 06-13-2005, 08:43 AM

1. What's your biggest goal: Becoming a media lwyer in America

2. Biggest achievement: Surviving xD

3. Biggest fear: Notmaking it to America. Oh... and people. I have social phobia

4. Funniest thing you've seen: My nan dancing to spice girls back in '98

5. Worse thing you've seen: Dad throwing a very large, very heavy CD player at my mom then chucking her down the stairs while I was screaming for him to leave her alone. She was in hospital for DAYS after that.

6. What are your three wishes: Cure world hunger, be american, another 3 wishes.

7. What would you dooo ooo oo for a klondike bar: for a WHAT??

8. Where do you want to travel to the most: America xD

9. Stranded on a deserted island, name three things you'd bring with you, THINGS, not people: Cd's, endless battery supply, cd player

10. Someone you'd want to meet that's dead: My mom. dunno if that counts but hey, shes dead and I want to see her again.

11. Biggest "hero": Catwoman rawx

12. Someone you look up to the most and why: I dont look up to anyone.

13. Describe your perfect date: I dont care as long as I'm with someone I love (oh god I'm going all soppy.)

14. Describe your perfect man: Just someone that treats me with respect and kindess. and loves me. Good looks is a bonus too lol.
Oh, and has to love music. If you dont love music then FORGET IT.

15. You have God's powers for a day, what would you do? Bring mom back, make myself American. Oh, and cure world hunger. and aids.

Slackerbitch is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
CJ22
._.[KZ iTh]._.

EW Cash: 7.00
CJ22 is a name known to allCJ22 is a name known to allCJ22 is a name known to allCJ22 is a name known to allCJ22 is a name known to allCJ22 is a name known to all

Send a message via MSN to CJ22
Old Re: here's the Mrs. Emweb contest @ 06-13-2005, 12:30 PM

1. What's your biggest goal: world peace

2. Biggest achievement: world peace

3. Biggest fear: worls peace

4. Funniest thing you've seen: world peace

5. Worse thing you've seen: world peace

6. What are your three wishes: world peace, morld peace and well i would love world peace

7. What would you dooo ooo oo for a klondike bar: make world peace

8. Where do you want to travel to the most: the world

9. Stranded on a deserted island, name three things you'd bring with you, THINGS, not people: peace, knowing there is world peace and havine more peace

10. Someone you'd want to meet that's dead: some one that helped world peace

11. Biggest "hero": i dunno myself lol

12. Someone you look up to the most and why: same again

13. Describe your perfect date: some one that loves me and my world peadce protest

14. Describe your perfect man: same again cilla

Thanks kari for da great sig!!!

any one wanna be my friend
  CJ22 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
CJ22
._.[KZ iTh]._.

CJ22 is a name known to allCJ22 is a name known to allCJ22 is a name known to allCJ22 is a name known to allCJ22 is a name known to allCJ22 is a name known to all

Old Re: here's the Mrs. Emweb contest @ 06-13-2005, 12:31 PM

soz that had to be done

CJ22
._.[KZ iTh]._.

Old Re: here's the Mrs. Emweb contest @ 06-13-2005, 12:44 PM

n e way to be serious now

1. What's your biggest goal: to gain the grades i wanted at GCSE level and then go on to do the courses i want at college
2. Biggest achievement: getting myself a job
3. Biggest fear: losing everything i have worked really hard to get
4. Funniest thing you've seen: my dog trying to hump 2 seagulls at one time lol
5. Worse thing you've seen: lets just say for work experience i worked as an undertaker
6. What are your three wishes: being able to pay my mums debts of for here so she can have some luxerys, bringing my to grandads back to live coz they both died to young at 57years, and helping those that need it
7. What would you dooo ooo oo for a klondike bar: no idea
8. Where do you want to travel to the most: austrailia and north africa again
9. Stranded on a deserted island, name three things you'd bring with you, THINGS, not people: drink coz i dont like water, power supply, and ps2 with games
10. Someone you'd want to meet that's dead: my sister who died as soon as she was born
11. Biggest "hero": i dunno really
12. Someone you look up to the most and why: my dad coz every thing ahs managed to go right for him
13. Describe your perfect date: some one who cares for me and dosn't leave me as soon as they see some one better
14. Describe your perfect man: good personality, careing ans slightlygood looking
15. You have God's powers for a day, what would you do?: get rid of povery

*AnNiE*
batman

EW Cash: 1735.00
*AnNiE* is smoking this mutharfucka up*AnNiE* is smoking this mutharfucka up*AnNiE* is smoking this mutharfucka up*AnNiE* is smoking this mutharfucka up*AnNiE* is smoking this mutharfucka up*AnNiE* is smoking this mutharfucka up*AnNiE* is smoking this mutharfucka up*AnNiE* is smoking this mutharfucka up*AnNiE* is smoking this mutharfucka up*AnNiE* is smoking this mutharfucka up*AnNiE* is smoking this mutharfucka up

Old Re: here's the Mrs. Emweb contest @ 06-13-2005, 01:27 PM

Shana should do this! Can I nominate her?
and float with the stream, off the shore
- see where the river will take me

*AnNiE* is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Closed Thread