Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > General Discussion

Closed Thread

pinkiez36
~*Jaylee*~

EW Cash: 65.00
pinkiez36 has tight gamepinkiez36 has tight game

Send a message via Yahoo to pinkiez36
Weed Old Why Don't You Do Drugs? (or why do u) @ 02-18-2005, 03:34 PM

Well, tell me why you do drugs or why you do them? I am curious is all.....

*I don't do drugs because of what happened to my best friend/was gonna be future boyfriend. He overdosed this summer and died from it. Him and I were very close and the thought of him dying from a drug and having a family there for him makes me think about it. I don't know, maybe you'll understand why and maybe you won't understand.
What, me worry?

EW Cash: 409729.00
Crazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Crazee Send a message via MSN to Crazee Send a message via Yahoo to Crazee
Old Re: Why Don't You Do Drugs? (or why do u) @ 02-18-2005, 04:24 PM

There are different reasons.

These threads usually don't include cigerrates, but fuck it they are a drug. I don't smoke because of how it affected my dad.The smoking made it really hard to his breathing in later years, which stopped him from walking around the house to get even THAT little exercise.And the weight caused other problems...

As for other drugs, they just never appealed to me.I know they aren't neccasarily harmful, but I have just never felt the need for them.I'm happy with the experiences and joy and pleasure I can get WITHOUT them.Why take an unneccasary risk?

Throughout history thereís been mad religious leaders
Prophets, preachers, scholars, teachers
But when it came to the grave, no one could climb out
Thatís where Jesus stands alone like taking a Ďtimeoutí
And donít be mislead- I got a level head
No resurrection, Christianity would have never spread
The disciples werenít stupid guys who would ruin their lives
And then choose to die for what they knew was a lie
That would be beyond ridiculous- Nah, the issue is
The risen Christ seen by 500 eye-witnesses
Imagine 500 people in a court of law
Each of them taking the stand reporting what they saw
If their stories lined up and made sense
The evidence would have to leave you convinced
But still itís by faith that we trust and praise the Son
Who was raised for our justification

-Shai Linne "Jesus is Alive
  Crazee is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Sapphire

EW Cash: 715.00
Sapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope member

Send a message via AIM to Sapphire Send a message via MSN to Sapphire Send a message via Yahoo to Sapphire
Old Re: Why Don't You Do Drugs? (or why do u) @ 02-18-2005, 04:44 PM

Cigarettes (figured I'd follow Josh's lead on that one...lol) Well, I started smoking in the third grade...I've seen lot's of people die of lung cancer, and saw how bad it got...it's a hard habit to break...I still smoke because of that, and the fact that it keeps me more calm minded...the last time I quit smoking, it was for about 7 months, and I was a friggin basket case. I went through serious withdrawls, and my temper was horrendous....I don't want to flip out on my daughter for no reason, and being a military wife is rough enough on all of us without dealing with mommy feening I think I may try to quit again soon though...I think that once my mind is truly set to do it, it will be a bit easier...at least that was the way it was with drugs

Acid-Stopped doing that because of the guilt I felt when I was trippin at my grandfathers funeral....but it's also the one drug I do miss...I remember how beautiful my grandfathers funeral was while I was trippin...I saw him everywhere and it was wonderful...just hard pretending not to be screwed up in front of the rest of your entire family

Marijuana-I never got into it...didn't do anything for me but make me giggle, and I giggle all the time without it...lol.

Shrooms/X-Stopped doing that when I stopped going out clubbing all the time...it was fun, but entirely unnecessary

Alcohol-I've sipped, but never more than that...I think it has to do with the fact that I kinda grew up in damn AA meetings...my mom is a recovering drunk, and my dad is still a drunk...most of my family members are alchies

I've never done anything else besides perscription crap....I only did that stuff because half the time I wanted to die...I still did it occasionally after I got married, but stopped when I had my daughter.

Damn, I sound like a recovering drug addict...lol...My daughter, and my faith really changed my life a lot...even though I miss Acid, I know it will never happen, and I know I'll never NEED anything like that again
  Sapphire is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Crazee
What, me worry?

EW Cash: 409729.00
Crazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Crazee Send a message via MSN to Crazee Send a message via Yahoo to Crazee
Old Re: Why Don't You Do Drugs? (or why do u) @ 02-18-2005, 05:25 PM

Yeah, that is great. You should never need anything wordly to make you happy, though I admit I do.Like music and love.lol But just not stimulants.They are nothing to me.

Throughout history thereís been mad religious leaders
Prophets, preachers, scholars, teachers
But when it came to the grave, no one could climb out
Thatís where Jesus stands alone like taking a Ďtimeoutí
And donít be mislead- I got a level head
No resurrection, Christianity would have never spread
The disciples werenít stupid guys who would ruin their lives
And then choose to die for what they knew was a lie
That would be beyond ridiculous- Nah, the issue is
The risen Christ seen by 500 eye-witnesses
Imagine 500 people in a court of law
Each of them taking the stand reporting what they saw
If their stories lined up and made sense
The evidence would have to leave you convinced
But still itís by faith that we trust and praise the Son
Who was raised for our justification

-Shai Linne "Jesus is Alive
  Crazee is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
VessayG
"Touch my Boday"

EW Cash: 0.00
VessayG is a name known to allVessayG is a name known to allVessayG is a name known to allVessayG is a name known to allVessayG is a name known to allVessayG is a name known to allVessayG is a name known to all

Old Re: Why Don't You Do Drugs? (or why do u) @ 02-20-2005, 06:04 AM

I dont want to do them. I dont want to hurt myself or kill myself.

I Like Rusty Spoons......
  VessayG is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Kari
yea, I'm that good

EW Cash: 400155.00
Kari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Why Don't You Do Drugs? (or why do u) @ 02-20-2005, 08:03 AM

I don't do them because they're pointless....

Old Re: Why Don't You Do Drugs? (or why do u) @ 02-25-2005, 11:12 AM

My Mom died from smoking.. It wasa sad deal...I was 8 years old and didn't know what was going on until I turned 14 or so...Ever since then I've stayed away from smokers/drugs/and beer...
Kari's Booty Call

EW Cash: 1985.75
Bren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem Web

Old Re: Why Don't You Do Drugs? (or why do u) @ 02-25-2005, 11:18 AM

i smoke i drink and i take drugs because its fun

i only drink on the weekends, and on occasion id take line of coke on a weekend if theres an occasion.. and thats the extent of my drug usage

heres a list of the drugs ive taken (and survived lol)

hash / weed
speed
acid
magic mushrooms
lsd (acid)
ketamine
cocaine
ecstasy

theyre not addictive hence how i managed not to take them anymore with no real harm

although i have much respect for anyone who doesnt take drugs, at the end of the day, youre just doing damage to yourself.
  Bren is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Slackerbitch
Hannah is my bitch

EW Cash: 111.00
Slackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to Slackerbitch Send a message via Yahoo to Slackerbitch
Old Re: Why Don't You Do Drugs? (or why do u) @ 02-25-2005, 11:20 AM

I don't do drugs cuz my mom died of an ecstasy overdose on New Years day 1997

Slackerbitch is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Bren
Kari's Booty Call

EW Cash: 1985.75
Bren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem Web

Old Re: Why Don't You Do Drugs? (or why do u) @ 02-25-2005, 11:22 AM

RIP

it wasnt an overdose though, it was probably a pill mixed with somelike bad like DXM or PMA.

The lethal dose for mdma - methylenedioxymethlamphetamine or ecstasy would work out at about 300 ecstasy pills.
  Bren is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Sapphire

EW Cash: 715.00
Sapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope member

Send a message via AIM to Sapphire Send a message via MSN to Sapphire Send a message via Yahoo to Sapphire
Old Re: Why Don't You Do Drugs? (or why do u) @ 02-25-2005, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkiez36
My Mom died from smoking.. It wasa sad deal...I was 8 years old and didn't know what was going on until I turned 14 or so...Ever since then I've stayed away from smokers/drugs/and beer...
I'm sorry My grandmother just passed away from lung cancer this past July...she was still smoking while hooked up to her oxygen tank. Sometimes I want to quit smoking...I just wish I were motivated to do it. For me, it's more of a mental issue than anything...with so much constant change in my life, cigerettes have been the one thing I've always had. It's awesome that you stay away from all that stuff....it takes a lot of strength as a person. If I could go back in time, I definately wouldn't have started anything...as a kid, it was a peer thing...now it's just a part of my life, and who I am. I hope you always feel the way you do...I admire you for it...I wish more people had that inner strength
  Sapphire is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
pinkiez36
~*Jaylee*~

Old Re: Why Don't You Do Drugs? (or why do u) @ 02-25-2005, 11:31 AM

My best friends died this summer...He was addicted to crystal meth...Anyways...He was 25 years old when it happened and he was married with two beautiful kids! Anyway, he got soo sick of his wife and shit that he took so much that it killed him...It was sad because in a way I kinda blame myself..I blame myself because I LOVED HIM and he wouldn't listen to me when I said that things would be better and that we'd someday be happy! I just wish I could have really gotten to him because now when I see his 5 year old daughter and 3 year old son in school, I cry. They both look so much like him and it makes me feel so depressed....I just can't help but think "I use to love them just like I loved their Daddy."
It's weird though because now I don't get to see the kids very often unless I'm at school...
~*Jaylee*~

Old Re: Why Don't You Do Drugs? (or why do u) @ 02-25-2005, 11:35 AM

I totally regret ever trying alcohol...I'd get so drunk when I was like 14 ~n~ 15 that I didn't care about what the world/people had to say..I was like fuck it I'm getting drunk...And then I'd let people take advantage of me *such as my ex*. It was horrible! I'd sneak out at night just to get drunk and then crawl in my window *well, try anywayz*..Haha...It was kinda hard..lol..I'm glad I don't drink thou..
Bank's baby girl. :)

EW Cash: 31285.00
*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to *~Leah Bia~*
Old Re: Why Don't You Do Drugs? (or why do u) @ 02-25-2005, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bren
i smoke i drink and i take drugs because its fun

i only drink on the weekends, and on occasion id take line of coke on a weekend if theres an occasion.. and thats the extent of my drug usage

heres a list of the drugs ive taken (and survived lol)

hash / weed
speed
acid
magic mushrooms
lsd (acid)
ketamine
cocaine
ecstasy

theyre not addictive hence how i managed not to take them anymore with no real harm

although i have much respect for anyone who doesnt take drugs, at the end of the day, youre just doing damage to yourself.
*stands up*
Hi my name is Leah, and I am a fucking POTHEAD! LOL
I drink on occasion, but smoke pot every night. I won't smoke before or during work, or when my daughter is awake or home. If she is sleeping I will step outside and puff one down real quick! That sounds horrible, but it's not like I do it in front of her or she knows anything about it. I have a safe that all the evidence goes in! LOL

K-OMG, I did that shit for the first time when I was on 2 pills for the first time...not a good experience!!! LOL
I was like floating across the room-WEIRD! I didn't like it at all. Then I ended up doing it again because I thought it was coke (back in the day) so I was blowin lines like they were coke and anyone who has done K and coke knows that you don't need as much of a line of K as you do coke! It was horrible. I was already fucked up and then I did about 5 rails or so of K - had NO IDEA until I stood up and had to walk down this HUGE flight of stairs! Needless to say, I sat down and scooted step by step! LMAO

If I still did drugs (I don't consider pot a drug....natural herb), I would do ecstacy or coke. Or shrooms. LOL Or maybe some Qualudes if I could ever find those!! I wanna know what all the 70's hype was about! LOL

I don't do drugs anymore, but I wouldn't change a thing! It's fun when you are young to do that shit. But its a phase for most...then you have your junkies

EW Cash: 111.00
Slackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond reputeSlackerbitch has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to Slackerbitch Send a message via Yahoo to Slackerbitch
Old Re: Why Don't You Do Drugs? (or why do u) @ 02-25-2005, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bren
RIP

it wasnt an overdose though, it was probably a pill mixed with somelike bad like DXM or PMA.

The lethal dose for mdma - methylenedioxymethlamphetamine or ecstasy would work out at about 300 ecstasy pills.
really? wow. WheI was little mom used to leave the E lying around the house. I swallowed one when I was 4 and had to be rushed to hospital.

Slackerbitch is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Closed Thread