Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
kayleigh
Fabolous

EW Cash: 0.00
kayleigh has tight gamekayleigh has tight game

Old drugs @ 06-13-2002, 02:38 PM

have your say on drugs!

what do you think of them?
what do you think of the peeps who take them?
what do you think is the worst drug?
hellbound
Gory Days

EW Cash: 11.00
hellbound is a splendid one to beholdhellbound is a splendid one to beholdhellbound is a splendid one to beholdhellbound is a splendid one to beholdhellbound is a splendid one to beholdhellbound is a splendid one to beholdhellbound is a splendid one to behold

Send a message via AIM to hellbound Send a message via Yahoo to hellbound
Old Re: drugs @ 06-13-2002, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by *shady*
have your say on drugs!

*Puts Down Bong*
Weed and Draws dope
them peeps who take em are cool
Crack cocane or sumtin
  hellbound is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Spike
^^ names up there!

EW Cash: 286.00
Spike has much to be proud ofSpike has much to be proud ofSpike has much to be proud ofSpike has much to be proud ofSpike has much to be proud ofSpike has much to be proud ofSpike has much to be proud ofSpike has much to be proud ofSpike has much to be proud of

Send a message via AIM to Spike
Old Re: drugs @ 06-13-2002, 02:59 PM

what do you think of them?I hate drugs with a passion, well illegal ones anyways
what do you think of the peeps who take them?personally I think they waste money on something that doesnt last and is just a way to escape the world rather than facing it
what do you think is the worst drug? heroin

Spike is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
BlueFlames

EW Cash: 1920.00
BlueFlames has mad gameBlueFlames has mad gameBlueFlames has mad gameBlueFlames has mad gameBlueFlames has mad gameBlueFlames has mad gameBlueFlames has mad gameBlueFlames has mad gameBlueFlames has mad gameBlueFlames has mad gameBlueFlames has mad game

Send a message via AIM to BlueFlames
Old 06-13-2002, 09:56 PM

what do you think of them? I don't do them so I guess I just don't like the,

what do you think of the peeps who take them? It's they're business.. As long as it doesn't effect my directly I shoudn't care. For the most part I don't

what do you think is the worst drug? Anything that harms your body or You relationships around you. Any drug that's counterproductive is not good.

~*MEEK*~

"You cant take it with you, whether it be money, knowledge or kindness. So, be generous and share while you can." !
  BlueFlames is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Bren
Kari's Booty Call

EW Cash: 1985.75
Bren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem Web

Old 06-14-2002, 10:08 AM

well i think drugs (nicottonie, caffine, alcohol, thc, mdma etc.) can be used in a good way or a bad way, you can respect them or abuse them and at the end of the day if you respect them and use in moderation as a recreational user you will be fine

if youre abusing drugs then you need help and have problems, but thats only a minority and millions of people use them every day and are just fine and those people who can use in moderation are people i respect

you cant single out a worst drug, you mean what drug is most addictive or what is most harmful, i never did hard drugs but i would imagine that heroin is the most addictive - but only because its the most popular and the one we know most about. the most damaging drug is PCP (angel dust) which seriously fucks with your head.

Bren is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
WickidGirlShady
Im cool & youre not *Mod*

WickidGirlShady is a splendid one to beholdWickidGirlShady is a splendid one to beholdWickidGirlShady is a splendid one to beholdWickidGirlShady is a splendid one to beholdWickidGirlShady is a splendid one to beholdWickidGirlShady is a splendid one to beholdWickidGirlShady is a splendid one to behold

Send a message via AIM to WickidGirlShady
Old 06-14-2002, 11:19 AM

what do you think of them?I think they're stupid and a waste of money. I've never done drugs and never will.

what do you think of the peeps who take them?That's their choice, but I wouldn't do them

what do you think is the worst drug?All drugs are bad because they fuck you up somehow, some are worse than others though. All drugs are bad if you abuse them so I can't just pick one.

Eminem Madness

JOIN THE EMINEM MADNESS MESSAGE BOARD!

"That's the sound of a bottle when you swallow it all wallow and drown in your sorrow, and tomorrow you're porbably gonna wanna do it again, what's a little spinal fluid between you and a friend?"-Eminem, Drug Ballad

Anita loves JuMpMaN23
  WickidGirlShady is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Doc420extc
Slow Poster

Doc420extc is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Doc420extc
Happy Old 06-14-2002, 01:17 PM

Drugs are fun, i like them, most people that do them are mellow, others are immature little ameatures and i think the worst drug isssss herion
give me a hug

mr. paradox has much to be proud ofmr. paradox has much to be proud ofmr. paradox has much to be proud ofmr. paradox has much to be proud ofmr. paradox has much to be proud ofmr. paradox has much to be proud ofmr. paradox has much to be proud ofmr. paradox has much to be proud of

Send a message via AIM to mr. paradox Send a message via MSN to mr. paradox
Old 06-14-2002, 01:19 PM

I smoke weed every now and again....and drink alot of alcohol..... :cool: drugs rule :cool: :cool: :cool:
  mr. paradox is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Bullet
Rookie

Bullet has tight gameBullet has tight game

Send a message via AIM to Bullet
Old Re: drugs @ 06-14-2002, 01:29 PM

uuhm...I like alcohol weed..I dont do it (anymore) but I have no problem with it, Im gonna try shroomz once, but all other drugs suck dick
I have no problem with people who use alcohol, or weed(unless they are high 24/7, that bugz me a bit), but shit like speed can fuck u up real good..so I think its stupid if u use that
every drugs 'cept weed & alcohol
  Bullet is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Bren
Kari's Booty Call

EW Cash: 1985.75
Bren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem WebBren is one of the illest on Eminem Web

Old 06-14-2002, 02:07 PM

Alright well listen up,
It's very interesting to consider the similarities between the media generated "LSD Hysteria" of the 1960s and the media generated "ecstasy hysteria" of the 1990s.
Although LSD is more popular now than ever, it appears to no longer be seen a major threath to the mental health of the nation by the media,
And this has largely dusaooeared from the pages of psychaiatric journals and tabloid newspapers. This suggests that the way in which the media deal with drug issues sometimes has little rational basis. This seems praticularly likely when we ponder than fact that;
Over 1 Million people in the UK have died of smoking related illness in the last 10 years.
At least 400,000 have died from alcohol related illness.
At least 2,500 from heroin and related opiates.
At least 1,200 from sniffing solvents,
While the number of people who have died in association with taking the "killer drug" ecstasy numbers a modest 60.

So what now?

Bren is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Brittany
I put the HUG in THUG

EW Cash: 6361.00
Brittany is a jewel in the roughBrittany is a jewel in the roughBrittany is a jewel in the roughBrittany is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via AIM to Brittany Send a message via Yahoo to Brittany
Weed Old 06-14-2002, 07:04 PM

what do you think of them? god made 'em, might as well enjoy 'em...and i think they're fun but a waste of money.
what do you think of the peeps who take them? most of them are awesome and are funny. it's their choice to do it and it doesn't affect me.
what do you think is the worst drug? heroin

Q: What's the difference between acne and a priest?
A: Acne waits until you're at least 13 to come all over your face.
  Brittany is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Kev

Kev has much to be proud ofKev has much to be proud ofKev has much to be proud ofKev has much to be proud ofKev has much to be proud ofKev has much to be proud ofKev has much to be proud ofKev has much to be proud ofKev has much to be proud of

Send a message via ICQ to Kev Send a message via AIM to Kev Send a message via Yahoo to Kev
Old 06-14-2002, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Profane
I smoke weed every now and again....and drink alot of alcohol..... :cool: drugs rule :cool: :cool: :cool:
Wha? jeno.. i thought you stopped weed :o

"It's not where you're from. Not where you're at. It's where you're going...and I am going home..."

canibusWORLD.com
  Kev is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
hellbound
Gory Days

EW Cash: 11.00
hellbound is a splendid one to beholdhellbound is a splendid one to beholdhellbound is a splendid one to beholdhellbound is a splendid one to beholdhellbound is a splendid one to beholdhellbound is a splendid one to beholdhellbound is a splendid one to behold

Send a message via AIM to hellbound Send a message via Yahoo to hellbound
Happy Old 06-15-2002, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Profane

hahahahaahah
  hellbound is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Spike
^^ names up there!

EW Cash: 286.00
Spike has much to be proud ofSpike has much to be proud ofSpike has much to be proud ofSpike has much to be proud ofSpike has much to be proud ofSpike has much to be proud ofSpike has much to be proud ofSpike has much to be proud ofSpike has much to be proud of

Send a message via AIM to Spike
Old 06-15-2002, 04:05 PM

If were counting alcohol then I like them lol!! Alcohol is the fuel that gets me going

Spike is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
kaitee

kaitee has tight gamekaitee has tight game

Old 06-16-2002, 07:31 AM

Alcohol n weed r ok...dey dont really f*k u up unless u av bare amounts.

otha drugs like heroin n cocaine r da worst i fink.

laterz
xxx
  kaitee is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Closed Thread