View Single Post
*A*
Josh's Booty Call

EW Cash: 5526.00
*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Who here hates me? @ 03-10-2005, 12:54 AM

Yeah, I can see Spike coming back in this thread and saying shit like "she made racist jokes in a thread that got her banned! she says she's a satanist because she wants attention!" XD

lol. Well you see, there's a forum on that board where you can discuss religion, and I spent lots of the time there defending traditional Satanism which is VERY different from modern Satanism, and clearing up all the lies and stereotypes, but he starts to accuse me of being an attention seeker because he thinks I'm just another one of those dumb rebellious teens who don't know shit. XD

Also, I was always the "outkast" on the board. Everybody else was into hip-hop (which I am quite into underground rap) and games and new trends and shit like that, but I always listened to more alternative music and had different ideas and morals and didn't want to be a wigger so he decided to bitch me out because I'm not "normal" like every other boring person on there.
  *A* is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button