eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > Eminem > News

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Denz
Dr Dre 2001

EW Cash: 276895.00
Denz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem Web

Shifty Old Waiting On Eminem Beat @ 10-27-2007, 12:18 PM

According to 50 Cent, the second group album from the G-Unit crew, Shoot To Kill, won't be complete until Eminem issues a beat for the project.

During the shooting of his latest video, "I'll Still Kill", 50 revealed to MTV that Shoot To Kill is in its final stages and that he is waiting on a track from Eminem to wrap the album up.

"We gotta work with Em, that's it," said 50. "Then we can be done with it. Production-wise, I captured what I needed. But I didn't want to not have Em's stamp on it. We probably won't get his vocals until he's heard the full body of work and he's excited about it. Before my work [goes to the public], it has to pass the Eminem test, the Dr. Dre test - it's a few tests before we push them to the street. That's why they can expect a higher quality of 50 Cent music than the usual artist."

Swizz Beatz and Timbaland are among the various producers who have contributed to Shoot To Kill. Lil Kim makes an appearance on the album via the song "Wanna Lick", which debuted on Hot 97 last week (Listen To "Wanna Lick").

50 also revealed that his next solo album, Before I Self Destruct, will be out around spring 2008 .

"On my next album, you should expect to not see features [guest appearances] like you saw on Curtis," 50 said. "Before I Self Destruct, it's totally different. That record has a whole 'nother concept. I feel like this sets up the next batch of records. It's got what I really wanna do on it. Plus, it's my fourth album - it fulfills my record obligation to Interscope Records. I'll be a free agent".

Shoot To Kill hits stores in December.
We refuse to lose, you refuse to lose, I don’t give a fuck where your from, Lets refuse to lose, there’s a whole system setup to deny our culture, and belittle us and we say fuck that, we individuals, everybody in this mutharfucka today. We must love each other, love ourselves, knowledge is self, understanding is wisdom.
  Denz is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Flawless
Me<you

EW Cash: 224493.00
Flawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Flawless Send a message via MSN to Flawless
Old Re: Waiting On Eminem Beat @ 10-29-2007, 09:25 AM

Hmm thats interesting.
g0d
g0d
bank
  Flawless is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Denz
Dr Dre 2001

EW Cash: 276895.00
Denz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Waiting On Eminem Beat @ 11-05-2007, 05:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flawless View Post
Hmm thats interesting.
LOL, next time say it was a smile.
We refuse to lose, you refuse to lose, I don’t give a fuck where your from, Lets refuse to lose, there’s a whole system setup to deny our culture, and belittle us and we say fuck that, we individuals, everybody in this mutharfucka today. We must love each other, love ourselves, knowledge is self, understanding is wisdom.
  Denz is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
مجنونة eminem

EW Cash: 10.00
مجنونة eminem will become popular soon enough

Old Re: Waiting On Eminem Beat @ 06-29-2008, 08:35 PM

Thank you
  مجنونة eminem is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Welshy1974

EW Cash: 35.00
Welshy1974 is a jewel in the roughWelshy1974 is a jewel in the roughWelshy1974 is a jewel in the rough

Old Re: Waiting On Eminem Beat @ 07-27-2008, 10:52 AM

I'm a producer just getting started, ive got loads of instrumental beats Eminem can have....
  Welshy1974 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
lwb2997d
Banned

EW Cash: 225.00
lwb2997d is a jewel in the roughlwb2997d is a jewel in the roughlwb2997d is a jewel in the rough

Lightbulb Old Great @ 10-15-2008, 12:41 PM

There is nobody elese better than u.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Welcome to our site:wow power leveling,everyday wow powerleveling,world of warcraft power leveling,world of warcraft powerleveling,cheap wow gold,LWB
  lwb2997d is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
MagicOPromotion

EW Cash: 110.00
MagicOPromotion is a jewel in the roughMagicOPromotion is a jewel in the roughMagicOPromotion is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via ICQ to MagicOPromotion
Old Waiting On Eminem Beat @ 06-02-2009, 03:12 PM

complete newb here, no problems with the mod but just want some clarification.Im in chapter 3 fixing to go to Bodhis lair for the first time with my stronghold and other questes completed. Im just waiting for Arilistan to show up but told that may not happen until I leave the Underdark. Can I get some clarification on this? _______=== XRumer 5.0 Palladium RULEZ! ===

EW Cash: 5.00
p6g9 girl is on a distinguished road

Old Re: Waiting On Eminem Beat @ 08-09-2009, 03:51 PM

I Love everything about Eminem!!!!!
  p6g9 girl is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
siliEsomb

EW Cash: 15.00
siliEsomb is on a distinguished road

Send a message via ICQ to siliEsomb
Old Waiting On Eminem Beat @ 12-21-2009, 09:57 AM

During boot I saw this line "Waiting 10 seconds for devices" and searched the internet for it but did not find anything. So can you explain what is happening during those 10 seconds and cant that time be reduced to 9 or 8 seconds?

EW Cash: 4535.00
defg638 is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Old There seems no lack of cloth in Paris @ 03-08-2010, 12:06 PM

The swimsuit posed on the T stage for the first time in 1946 at a time when the United States did an atomic bomb experiment on the Bikini Island. From then on this type of female mini-swimsuit divided into two portions that had the same blast force with atomic bomb won another name: Bikini.nike air max tn A reporter interviewed the mayor of Paris at that time, the mayor commented artfully nike air max:" There seems no lack of cloth in Paris." nike air max tnnike air max 95 puma chaussures

EW Cash: 4535.00
defg638 is on a distinguished road

Shock Old Compliment @ 05-16-2010, 02:11 PM

"Larry! Come here!" said his furious mother, putting the telephone down, " I’ve just had a call   from Mrs. Harrison about your behavior to her Doris at the school dance last night. You wretched, rude boy!" tn requin  "I was nice to her, Mum, really I was!" protested the youth. nike tn  "I even paid her a compliment when we had a dance." nike shox  "Did you, indeed?" said his mother grimly, "And what exactly did you say?" nike chaussures   "I said, Gosh, Doris, you sweat less than any fat girl I’ve ever danced with!" nike air max tn