eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > Eminem > News

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 16 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Denz
Dr Dre 2001

EW Cash: 280395.00
Denz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem Web

Happy Old Kid Rock claims he will sell more @ 10-09-2007, 05:15 AM

Kid Rock has challenged 50 Cent and Kanye West to a long-term record sell-off, claiming he'll get closer to 10 million album sales with his new release than they will with their new CDs.

The rocker releases Rock & Roll Jesus later this month (Oct07) and though he doesn't expect to do the same kind of business West and 50 Cent did when they put out new albums in September (07), he thinks he'll get closer to a diamond certificate than they will.

He says, "I bet, in the long run, I sell more records than both of those two put together.

"Because of the options that are available for getting records out nowadays, I might not be able to move 12 million records, but I do think I have a shot at having a diamond record." And, to further rile his rap counterparts, Rock - real name Robert Ritchie insists hip-hop is "easy".

He tells Penthouse magazine, "I'm a rapper by nature. I started out as a DJ.
To me, hip-hop is the blues music of our day and age. But writing a rap song is 10 times easier than writing a melodic song that's hopefully going to be around 20 years from now.

"I think it's much harder to come up with melody and chord progression. There's been some great rap. I don't hear a lot of it lately."
We refuse to lose, you refuse to lose, I don’t give a fuck where your from, Lets refuse to lose, there’s a whole system setup to deny our culture, and belittle us and we say fuck that, we individuals, everybody in this mutharfucka today. We must love each other, love ourselves, knowledge is self, understanding is wisdom.
  Denz is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Flawless
Me<you

EW Cash: 227993.00
Flawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Flawless Send a message via MSN to Flawless
Old Re: Kid Rock claims he will sell more @ 10-09-2007, 06:01 PM

I bet he won't get passed 50,000.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denz View Post
But writing a rap song is 10 times easier than writing a melodic song
Well ya when you suck like him its pretty easy writing abc rhymes
g0d
g0d
bank
  Flawless is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Hynkel
Fuck

EW Cash: 1945.00
Hynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Kid Rock claims he will sell more @ 10-09-2007, 06:29 PM

Country and rock oriented music usually sells millions. I believe it

And rapping is easy as pie as compared to other music. Writing or musically
  Hynkel is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
JAson Black

EW Cash: 245.00
JAson Black is a jewel in the roughJAson Black is a jewel in the roughJAson Black is a jewel in the rough

Old Re: Kid Rock claims he will sell more @ 10-09-2007, 07:18 PM

sike...he won't ever sell that much
  JAson Black is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Dia
Dominent Species

EW Cash: 206198.50
Dia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Kid Rock claims he will sell more @ 10-09-2007, 10:02 PM

no one likes kid rock so no he wont

Diatribe Soundclick

Beats
  Dia is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
*¨Daniella¨*
Denz's #1 groupi!!!

EW Cash: 10221.00
*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to *¨Daniella¨*
Old Re: Kid Rock claims he will sell more @ 10-09-2007, 10:09 PM

OK.............
lol people is for sure going crazy these days
  *¨Daniella¨* is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Flawless
Me<you

Flawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Kid Rock claims he will sell more @ 10-09-2007, 10:39 PM

Ya I dunno how someone can sell 14,000 and then claim to go diamond.
g0d
g0d
bank
60 Channels
Banne.d!.

EW Cash: 853.00
60 Channels is one of the illest on Eminem Web60 Channels is one of the illest on Eminem Web60 Channels is one of the illest on Eminem Web60 Channels is one of the illest on Eminem Web60 Channels is one of the illest on Eminem Web60 Channels is one of the illest on Eminem Web60 Channels is one of the illest on Eminem Web60 Channels is one of the illest on Eminem Web60 Channels is one of the illest on Eminem Web60 Channels is one of the illest on Eminem Web60 Channels is one of the illest on Eminem Web

Old Re: Kid Rock claims he will sell more @ 10-10-2007, 12:12 AM

I Think Kid Rocks Right About That He Well Sell More!
Conservative in Exile

EW Cash: 970.00
Hasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem Web

Old Re: Kid Rock claims he will sell more @ 10-12-2007, 12:32 PM

i agree with Kid Rock when he says rap is much easier to make, BUT i don't think he will sell more.
Denz's #1 groupi!!!

EW Cash: 10221.00
*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to *¨Daniella¨*
Old Re: Kid Rock claims he will sell more @ 10-14-2007, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy*Z View Post
I Think Kid Rocks Right About That He Well Sell More!
why is that?
  *¨Daniella¨* is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
60 Channels
Banne.d!.

60 Channels is one of the illest on Eminem Web60 Channels is one of the illest on Eminem Web60 Channels is one of the illest on Eminem Web60 Channels is one of the illest on Eminem Web60 Channels is one of the illest on Eminem Web60 Channels is one of the illest on Eminem Web60 Channels is one of the illest on Eminem Web60 Channels is one of the illest on Eminem Web60 Channels is one of the illest on Eminem Web60 Channels is one of the illest on Eminem Web60 Channels is one of the illest on Eminem Web

Old Re: Kid Rock claims he will sell more @ 10-15-2007, 12:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *¨Daniella¨* View Post
why is that?
ummm Well now that I Think About it I Guess He Wont Sell More how ever its two bad ppl like 50 Cent and Kanye West I Mean 50 Cent Does Have Some Really Good Song Sometimes But Most of His Stuff Is Gay & Kanye West????? Can you Even Call Is Music Rap???????? and Besides Kanye West SUX
Me<you

Old Re: Kid Rock claims he will sell more @ 10-20-2007, 03:23 PM

If you say 50 Cent is good and Kanye West is bad you don't know shit. I mean ya Kanye West ain't all good but he way better then 50 Cent.
g0d
g0d
bank
60 Channels
Banne.d!.

Old Re: Kid Rock claims he will sell more @ 10-20-2007, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flawless View Post
If you say 50 Cent is good and Kanye West is bad you don't know shit. I mean ya Kanye West ain't all good but he way better then 50 Cent.
Your a Funny Guy!
Master of Horror

EW Cash: 268702.00
Darkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Kid Rock claims he will sell more @ 10-20-2007, 04:35 PM

kanye isnt better than 50..50s more entertaining so that kinda makes him better...I dont like either of them but kanyes ruining hip hop just as much as 50
  Darkness is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Flawless
Me<you

Old Re: Kid Rock claims he will sell more @ 10-21-2007, 01:00 AM

Ya but at least he can make some multies and shit. 50 Cent is capable of doing it but wont. Whats worse about not being lyrical is being able to be lyrical but choosing not to.
g0d
g0d
bank