bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Emcee Area > Bust a Rhyme > Audio Drop

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
mart85

EW Cash: 720.00
mart85 has tight gamemart85 has tight game

Send a message via MSN to mart85
Old New Rock/rap beat and a new free beat! (support me please! lol) @ 07-20-2007, 04:39 PM

Hey, for those who are looking for free beats, I got a few on my soundclick now, and here's the latest one:

No Time To Waste (FREE DOWNLOAD)
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getpl...d=5568699&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getpl...d=5568699&q=hi

you can download it at www.soundclick.com/mart85

if you wanna support me and help me get higher in the charts, please downlaod that beat^^ it'll help me a lot!

and for those who don't like synthy-sounding beat that much lol, here's a rock rap beat I made

Amplified
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getpl...d=5557980&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getpl...d=5557980&q=hi

any comments are appreciated!

thanks
  mart85 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Eleven
~1124~

EW Cash: 45729.00
Eleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Eleven Send a message via Yahoo to Eleven
Old Re: New Rock/rap beat and a new free beat! (support me please! lol) @ 07-20-2007, 05:01 PM

first one is cool, for some reason i can see a southern rapper or eminem rapping too it...no idea why, i can just imagine him(and southern rappers) putting out something with this beat.

second one is dope too, i like this one more. theres a guitar part in it that seems a lot heavier than the rest of the parts, especially the piano..assuming that is a piano you used. I like it tho' i like it a lot.

your beats are extremely professional...and i don't just mean the equipment you use must be pricey. i mean they truely sound like something a professional rapper would use. I've asked you before how in the name of jesus are you still sitting around on the net making tracks for netcees, and like you said there is a lot of producers out there. And even tho' that is true, i don't wanna sound like an ass kisser but you are probably one of my top 10 favourite producers (this includes mainstream/famous producers).

keep at it, you're going somewhere with this, i'm almost certain of it.

-peace
  Eleven is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
OPIV

EW Cash: 40.00
OPIV has a reputation beyond reputeOPIV has a reputation beyond reputeOPIV has a reputation beyond reputeOPIV has a reputation beyond reputeOPIV has a reputation beyond reputeOPIV has a reputation beyond reputeOPIV has a reputation beyond reputeOPIV has a reputation beyond reputeOPIV has a reputation beyond reputeOPIV has a reputation beyond reputeOPIV has a reputation beyond repute

Old Re: New Rock/rap beat and a new free beat! (support me please! lol) @ 07-20-2007, 07:58 PM

^ they were aight. Not really my style. The first beat was way too synthesizer, and cluttered with too many sounds. The second beat sounded like video game music. You could rap on but, its too busy. You got potential. Keep at it.

Unity
There's a war goin' down between my brothers tonight, I don't want no war goin' down tonight.
Civilisation? Ha! I call it as I see it. I call it bullshit, you know, I still cannot believe it Our evolution now has gone the way of hate A world evolved resolved into its stupid fate. Stop this war ! All so different yeah, I say we're all the same All caught, you know, in the division game. Self destruction fast impending like a bullet. No one can stop it, once it's fired, no one can control it.
Stop this war !
A final word, wait it's not a call to action
We ain't no sect, we ain't no fucking faction.
Unity, Unity, you've heard it all before. This time it's not exclusive - we want to stop a war.
Ain't nothing wrong, with another Unity song
Unity, as one stand together,
Unity, evolution's gonna come !
  OPIV is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
mart85

Old Re: New Rock/rap beat and a new free beat! (support me please! lol) @ 07-22-2007, 03:01 PM

thanks eleven, I really appreciate your comments and taking the time to write all this! and I'm very glad to know you like what I do that much

and OPIV, you seem to be hard to please lol... you'll be my next challenge... I'll try to make a beat that you'll truely like... what kind of beats do you like the most?
Flawless
Me<you

EW Cash: 150493.00
Flawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Flawless Send a message via MSN to Flawless
Old Re: New Rock/rap beat and a new free beat! (support me please! lol) @ 07-30-2007, 04:11 AM

Your fucking ill at this shit man.
g0d
g0d
bank
  Flawless is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Bankô
Sperm Bankô

EW Cash: 235963.50
Bankô owns Eminem WebBankô owns Eminem WebBankô owns Eminem WebBankô owns Eminem WebBankô owns Eminem WebBankô owns Eminem WebBankô owns Eminem WebBankô owns Eminem WebBankô owns Eminem WebBankô owns Eminem WebBankô owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Bankô Send a message via MSN to Bankô Send a message via Yahoo to Bankô
Old Re: New Rock/rap beat and a new free beat! (support me please! lol) @ 07-30-2007, 03:30 PM

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.. ill beats son.. the drums in the first one are the sickest thing ive ever heard..

how can i download these and rip em..
  Bankô is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
mart85

Old Re: New Rock/rap beat and a new free beat! (support me please! lol) @ 07-30-2007, 04:13 PM

thanks guys, I appreciate it!

and bank, you can download my free beats at www.soundclick.com/mart85

if you use them for songs, post them in my message board on soundclick, this way I won't miss them and I'll give you some feedback
OPIV

EW Cash: 40.00
OPIV has a reputation beyond reputeOPIV has a reputation beyond reputeOPIV has a reputation beyond reputeOPIV has a reputation beyond reputeOPIV has a reputation beyond reputeOPIV has a reputation beyond reputeOPIV has a reputation beyond reputeOPIV has a reputation beyond reputeOPIV has a reputation beyond reputeOPIV has a reputation beyond reputeOPIV has a reputation beyond repute

Old Re: New Rock/rap beat and a new free beat! (support me please! lol) @ 07-31-2007, 09:33 PM

I take back what I said about the 1st beat. It's actually really complex and after listened to it a 2nd time I thought it was dope. I still ain't feelin the 2nd beat. You got potential.

Unity
There's a war goin' down between my brothers tonight, I don't want no war goin' down tonight.
Civilisation? Ha! I call it as I see it. I call it bullshit, you know, I still cannot believe it Our evolution now has gone the way of hate A world evolved resolved into its stupid fate. Stop this war ! All so different yeah, I say we're all the same All caught, you know, in the division game. Self destruction fast impending like a bullet. No one can stop it, once it's fired, no one can control it.
Stop this war !
A final word, wait it's not a call to action
We ain't no sect, we ain't no fucking faction.
Unity, Unity, you've heard it all before. This time it's not exclusive - we want to stop a war.
Ain't nothing wrong, with another Unity song
Unity, as one stand together,
Unity, evolution's gonna come !
  OPIV is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
mart85

Old Re: New Rock/rap beat and a new free beat! (support me please! lol) @ 08-09-2007, 03:28 PM

thanks for the comments
KrAyZy

EW Cash: 780.00
KrAyZy owns Eminem WebKrAyZy owns Eminem WebKrAyZy owns Eminem WebKrAyZy owns Eminem WebKrAyZy owns Eminem WebKrAyZy owns Eminem WebKrAyZy owns Eminem WebKrAyZy owns Eminem WebKrAyZy owns Eminem WebKrAyZy owns Eminem WebKrAyZy owns Eminem Web

Old Re: New Rock/rap beat and a new free beat! (support me please! lol) @ 08-09-2007, 05:58 PM

ur beats are great man, they do sound professional, i like most of them. the ones i dont like are just not my style, but thats okay, because theres other people who would like the style.

i will probably use one of your beats, cause im getting into audio soon, actually maybe tonight.

keep producing
  KrAyZy is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
mart85

Old Re: New Rock/rap beat and a new free beat! (support me please! lol) @ 08-10-2007, 07:40 PM

thanks man, I appreciate that... let me know if you make songs with some of my beats, I'd like to hear that

and yeah, I try to make beats of many different style, so I don't expect everybody to always feel them lol... thanks again