headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > Eminem

Closed Thread

Rabbit's girl
Slow Poster

EW Cash: 0.00
Rabbit's girl is on a distinguished road

Send a message via ICQ to Rabbit's girl Send a message via AIM to Rabbit's girl
Crazy Old why arent there any pictures of Lilly eminems sister @ 11-12-2002, 07:01 PM

why arent there any pictures of Lilly eminems sister
Im cool & youre not *Mod*

WickidGirlShady is a splendid one to beholdWickidGirlShady is a splendid one to beholdWickidGirlShady is a splendid one to beholdWickidGirlShady is a splendid one to beholdWickidGirlShady is a splendid one to beholdWickidGirlShady is a splendid one to beholdWickidGirlShady is a splendid one to behold

Send a message via AIM to WickidGirlShady
Old 11-12-2002, 07:17 PM

thats not really his sister. the movie wasnt a bio on eminem's life, so some of the things in the movie were fictional, like Lily. Eminem doesnt have a sister. That's why theres no pics of her. But if you want movie pics of her, go to a search engine or something, im sure you could find some.

Eminem Madness

JOIN THE EMINEM MADNESS MESSAGE BOARD!

"That's the sound of a bottle when you swallow it all wallow and drown in your sorrow, and tomorrow you're porbably gonna wanna do it again, what's a little spinal fluid between you and a friend?"-Eminem, Drug Ballad

Anita loves JuMpMaN23
  WickidGirlShady is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
lena
God.. or so they say

lena is a name known to alllena is a name known to alllena is a name known to alllena is a name known to alllena is a name known to alllena is a name known to all

Old 11-12-2002, 10:19 PM

hhahaahahaahaha sum fukin fan.. hahahaahhahaah
I can't rap anymore - I just murdered the alphabet"

lena is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Debinem2
Rap God

Debinem2 is a jewel in the roughDebinem2 is a jewel in the roughDebinem2 is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via AIM to Debinem2
Old 11-13-2002, 11:22 AM

i dont believe Em has a sister either but i do have a question....in one of his songs he says something along the lines of "all the sudden i got 90 somethin cousins, a half brother and sister who never even bothered to call me until they seen me on t.v....." no legitimacy to that line at all? the little girl in the movies name is Chloe, theres an article about her on a link someone posted in another thread. They had an open casting call for the part in the movie and her mom brought her just for the hell of it, she had never done any acting etc... then they got a call from Em himself inviting them over so Chloe and Hailie could play together and so Em could see how she is and know how to interact with her, she and Hailie got along really well, and later the parents recieved a call offering the part to Chloe. Chloe's parents said they were a bit nervous going to Em's house but were pleasantly suprised at how polite and funny Marshall was and how comfortable he made them feel in his home The mother is a school teacher and says she cant get threw teaching one class without someone asking her a question about Eminem lol if anyone is interested in the website let me know, theres lots of interviews and information on it, ive been reading a little every day and still havent even got half way threw all of it.
CopperPeacock
Rookie

CopperPeacock is on a distinguished road

Old 11-13-2002, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Debinem2
[B"all the sudden i got 90 somethin cousins, a half brother and sister who never even bothered to call me until they seen me on t.v....." no legitimacy to that line at all? [/B]
I think there's a bit of truth to that. It's possbile that em's father didnt' stop having kids after he broke things off with em's mother. It's quite possible that his father had more kids..but I haven't really resreached it so I can't really say.
  CopperPeacock is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Debinem2
Rap God

Debinem2 is a jewel in the roughDebinem2 is a jewel in the roughDebinem2 is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via AIM to Debinem2
Old 11-13-2002, 11:45 AM

that could be true, thats what i was wondering myself.....does anyone know if Em's father has surfaced at all in any manner since Em became famous? i doubt he'd try to contact him knowing how Em feels about him, but i was just curious if he even knows what he looks like or where he lives etc.... never hear anything about him at all. I wonder if he even knows that Eminem is the son he abandoned years ago lol he must know cuz Em's named after him ( that must suck for Em) being named after a man you hate that much, damn he really bombed out in the parent department didnt he? poor thing no wonder he holds Hailie so close to his heart.
Closed Thread