eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Shady Records > G-Unit Records

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
YWD
Banned

EW Cash: 670.00
YWD is a jewel in the roughYWD is a jewel in the roughYWD is a jewel in the roughYWD is a jewel in the rough

Old Why do people hate 50 cent? @ 09-16-2006, 11:21 AM

Heres a quick anwser:

1. 50 cent's music delivers a tiresome message that gets old after the third song you hear
2. 50 cent uses the same music strategy as all the other rappers out there: he calls himself a gangster and a pimp to get his target audience to like him; which brings me to my next point:
3. His target audience can be devided into 2 groups:

Generaly undereducated inner city people living in subpar conditions that assume that 50 cent has talent because their "homies" tell them that

Suburban white kids who listen to that type of music to fit in with their friends who also dont realize that 50 cent has no talent

4. 50 cent got shot and now capitalizes off of that because he knows that the same uninformed people that i just mentioned are going to assume that makes him cool

5. People who listen to real rap hate 50 cent because they know it gives the entire genre a bad name. Countless people listen to one 50 cent song and assume all rappers are like that, when in reality its just because the radio only plays music that they know will attract the same audience i mentioned earlier

And about eminem; he was good untill he went ultra-mainstream with the eminem show.

Infinite, SSLP, and MMLP are genious
  YWD is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
YWD
Banned

EW Cash: 670.00
YWD is a jewel in the roughYWD is a jewel in the roughYWD is a jewel in the roughYWD is a jewel in the rough

Old Re: Why do people hate 50 cent? @ 09-16-2006, 11:54 AM

Oh, and please try to make it readable when you say something like "U jus a hater!!1!"
  YWD is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
DeA†h
†MetaL GoD†

EW Cash: 473.00
DeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Why do people hate 50 cent? @ 09-16-2006, 02:17 PM

1st Off, Dude.....Hate Is A Strong Word. It's Not Like He Vandalized Ya Home..lol

Quote:
1. 50 cent's music delivers a tiresome message that gets old after the third song you hear
Don't 90% Of The Rappers Right Now Do The Same Thing? Ofcourse, 50 Has To Say The Same Shit Over And Over Again Cause He's Been Through That. If He Flew To The Moon Or Took Over Microsoft, He'd Rap About That. Doesn't Eminem Do The Same Thing But With A Different Topic Like Kim Or I Hate Girls Or Whatever?

Quote:
2. 50 cent uses the same music strategy as all the other rappers out there: he calls himself a gangster and a pimp to get his target audience to like him.
He's An Entertainer. He Has To Use Every Situation In Order To Increase His Fan Base And Popularity. He's Not Saying Some Shit Like " I'ma Rule The World " Or " I'm Running For President " Cause Then People Wouldn't Believe That. He Keeps It Real And People Love Him For That.

Quote:
Generaly undereducated inner city people living in subpar conditions that assume that 50 cent has talent because their "homies" tell them that
No, It's Because They Know He's Been Through The Same Shit They Going Through And He Made Out The Hood. He's Like An Inspiration To All The Overlooked Minority Who Sadly Are The Blacks.

Quote:
Suburban white kids who listen to that type of music to fit in with their friends who also dont realize that 50 cent has no talent
That's Cause Hip-Hop Is Kool. :cool:

Quote:
4. 50 cent got shot and now capitalizes off of that because he knows that the same uninformed people that i just mentioned are going to assume that makes him cool
Let Me Tell Ya.....Getting Shot Ain't Fun. Ofcourse, He Capitalizes Off Of That. Grab Every Oppurtinity That Comes Your Way. And If People Like What He's Doing, Then So Be It. They Aren't Idiots. LOL @ Uninformed...So You Mean You Know Everything About 50 Cent?

Quote:
5. People who listen to real rap hate 50 cent because they know it gives the entire genre a bad name. Countless people listen to one 50 cent song and assume all rappers are like that, when in reality its just because the radio only plays music that they know will attract the same audience i mentioned earlier
Those Type Of People Are Rock Fans. They See 1 Rap Song With The Bling Bling On And They Assume Rap Is All About Bling Bling. lol...He's Making Money Out Of Rap Like Every Other Rapstar Out There. There's Nothing Wrong With Exploitation.
And Radio Plays 50 Cent Because He's Famous Among Teens. They Love His Music. You Can't Change The Taste Of A Listener By Changing A Few Songs.

Bottom line, He's Doing Him,...So Appreciate Him For That.

Last edited by DeA†h; 09-16-2006 at 02:21 PM..
  DeA†h is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Dia
Dominent Species

EW Cash: 132698.50
Dia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Why do people hate 50 cent? @ 09-16-2006, 03:15 PM

50's a bitch gunit sucks dick only decent peep they got is Lloyd Banks
and yeah if you listen realy hip hop you know 50 sucks cuase he rhymes about the same shit in every album just wacker each album to the next one

Diatribe Soundclick

Beats
  Dia is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Cullision

EW Cash: 37352.00
Cullision owns Eminem WebCullision owns Eminem WebCullision owns Eminem WebCullision owns Eminem WebCullision owns Eminem WebCullision owns Eminem WebCullision owns Eminem WebCullision owns Eminem WebCullision owns Eminem WebCullision owns Eminem WebCullision owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Why do people hate 50 cent? @ 09-16-2006, 05:09 PM

50 cent is wack, he gets money when he's wack as hell. his lyrics are shit and people are gettin tired of him. g-unit aint gonna last, the only decent guy in there is llyod banks.
  Cullision is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Carnage™
I Have a Small penis

EW Cash: 28614.00
Carnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Why do people hate 50 cent? @ 09-16-2006, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .L1EF. View Post
1st Off, Dude.....Hate Is A Strong Word. It's Not Like He Vandalized Ya Home..lol

Don't 90% Of The Rappers Right Now Do The Same Thing? Ofcourse, 50 Has To Say The Same Shit Over And Over Again Cause He's Been Through That. If He Flew To The Moon Or Took Over Microsoft, He'd Rap About That. Doesn't Eminem Do The Same Thing But With A Different Topic Like Kim Or I Hate Girls Or Whatever?

He's An Entertainer. He Has To Use Every Situation In Order To Increase His Fan Base And Popularity. He's Not Saying Some Shit Like " I'ma Rule The World " Or " I'm Running For President " Cause Then People Wouldn't Believe That. He Keeps It Real And People Love Him For That.

No, It's Because They Know He's Been Through The Same Shit They Going Through And He Made Out The Hood. He's Like An Inspiration To All The Overlooked Minority Who Sadly Are The Blacks.

That's Cause Hip-Hop Is Kool. :cool:

Let Me Tell Ya.....Getting Shot Ain't Fun. Ofcourse, He Capitalizes Off Of That. Grab Every Oppurtinity That Comes Your Way. And If People Like What He's Doing, Then So Be It. They Aren't Idiots. LOL @ Uninformed...So You Mean You Know Everything About 50 Cent?

Those Type Of People Are Rock Fans. They See 1 Rap Song With The Bling Bling On And They Assume Rap Is All About Bling Bling. lol...He's Making Money Out Of Rap Like Every Other Rapstar Out There. There's Nothing Wrong With Exploitation.
And Radio Plays 50 Cent Because He's Famous Among Teens. They Love His Music. You Can't Change The Taste Of A Listener By Changing A Few Songs.

Bottom line, He's Doing Him,...So Appreciate Him For That.

Why are you defending 50 Cent?

50 sucks. He always has and always will. There's nothing outstanding about him. Nothing.
Dominent Species

Dia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Why do people hate 50 cent? @ 09-16-2006, 06:13 PM

fa real Ill admit I was feelin get rich or die trying

Diatribe Soundclick

Beats
L!am

EW Cash: 860.00
L!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad game

Old Re: Why do people hate 50 cent? @ 09-17-2006, 08:42 AM

^ Me too. I don't think he's amazing or anything but he's not terrible and I don't hate him.
  L!am is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
~IntaFlex~
~Such Bullshit~

EW Cash: 1067.50
~IntaFlex~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~IntaFlex~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~IntaFlex~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~IntaFlex~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~IntaFlex~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~IntaFlex~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~IntaFlex~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~IntaFlex~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~IntaFlex~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~IntaFlex~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~IntaFlex~ is smoking this mutharfucka up

Send a message via AIM to ~IntaFlex~ Send a message via MSN to ~IntaFlex~
Old Re: Why do people hate 50 cent? @ 09-17-2006, 12:05 PM

Yeah...50 got shot AT 9 times, but only 3 bullets hit him.

Take, for example, the oft-repeated claim that 50 was shot nine times, which makes him appear invincible. In reality, 50 was sitting in a car with an "accomplice," shall we say, when some hood from the 'hood drove by, spraying nine bullets in their direction. Fiddy was hit in both legs and the jaw, meaning he was shot three times, not nine. His accomplice was hit in the hand, but still managed to drive 50 to the hospital, where officials confirmed that he wasn't in danger.

www.fradical.com/Fifty_Cent_the_fraud.htm

Last edited by ~IntaFlex~; 09-17-2006 at 01:30 PM..
  ~IntaFlex~ is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Dia
Dominent Species

Old Re: Why do people hate 50 cent? @ 09-18-2006, 11:26 AM

reall

I got shot nine time pull ya skirt up nigga niggas get shot everyday-Ja Rule

prolly the only time I agree with Ja

Diatribe Soundclick

Beats
DeA†h
†MetaL GoD†

EW Cash: 473.00
DeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Why do people hate 50 cent? @ 09-18-2006, 01:02 PM

Yo, Intaflex...You Got Proof He Got Hit 3 Times? Any Solid Report Or Anything Or Are You Just Saying What The Other Kiddies Are Saying? I'm Curious.

Last edited by DeA†h; 09-18-2006 at 01:03 PM..
  DeA†h is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
~IntaFlex~
~Such Bullshit~

EW Cash: 1067.50
~IntaFlex~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~IntaFlex~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~IntaFlex~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~IntaFlex~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~IntaFlex~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~IntaFlex~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~IntaFlex~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~IntaFlex~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~IntaFlex~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~IntaFlex~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~IntaFlex~ is smoking this mutharfucka up

Send a message via AIM to ~IntaFlex~ Send a message via MSN to ~IntaFlex~
Old Re: Why do people hate 50 cent? @ 09-18-2006, 01:34 PM

No, that's all I got right now. I'll keep looking.
~1124~

EW Cash: 45729.00
Eleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Eleven Send a message via Yahoo to Eleven
Old Re: Why do people hate 50 cent? @ 09-18-2006, 04:08 PM

i agree with everything apart from the eminem comment..eminem show was way better than the sslp but thats my opinion
  Eleven is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Eleven
~1124~

Eleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Why do people hate 50 cent? @ 09-18-2006, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .L1EF. View Post
Yo, Intaflex...You Got Proof He Got Hit 3 Times? Any Solid Report Or Anything Or Are You Just Saying What The Other Kiddies Are Saying? I'm Curious.
i wish you asked a while ago...like 3months ago i had 2 links..one to a site of a local n.y newspaper dated 2 days after he got shot saying he was shot at 9 times and only hit 3 times...and another one to another news site..and im sure wikipedia confirmed it aswell..if not wikipedia it was a site with the same idea as wikipedia....

so yeah hes a liar...
Eleven
~1124~

Old Re: Why do people hate 50 cent? @ 09-18-2006, 04:17 PM

http://www.12buyonline.com/miscellaneous/50-cent.html

scroll down to the first bullet point...^^^

http://www.thehiphopworld.com/50-cent.html

2nd line in the brackets^^^

http://www.articlesofnote.com/Article/50-Cent/1

4th paragraph, 8th line^^^

and thats just from googlin' it....but regardless hes still a fake