bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > General Discussion > Debate forum

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
DeA†h
†MetaL GoD†

EW Cash: 473.00
DeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem Web

Old Advantages/Disadvantages Of Being A Woman Or A Man @ 07-25-2006, 11:45 AM

What Do You Think They Are? What Makes U Different From The Other Gender?

And Please No Stupid Shit Like Penis Or Pussy Or Ass Or Breasts.

DeA†h is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Eleven
~1124~

EW Cash: 45729.00
Eleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Eleven Send a message via Yahoo to Eleven
Old Re: Advantages/Disadvantages Of Being A Woman Or A Man @ 07-26-2006, 11:32 AM

pregnancy is a disadvantage for women..fuck having a human that size coming outta something that size
  Eleven is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Carnage™
I Have a Small penis

EW Cash: 28614.00
Carnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Advantages/Disadvantages Of Being A Woman Or A Man @ 07-26-2006, 03:04 PM

Advantage of being a man is that you get to slap a bitch harder than you could if you were a woman.
~1124~

Eleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Advantages/Disadvantages Of Being A Woman Or A Man @ 07-26-2006, 04:54 PM

lmao thats the pimp in you talking^
Eleven
~1124~

Old Re: Advantages/Disadvantages Of Being A Woman Or A Man @ 07-26-2006, 04:54 PM

oh disadvantage of a guy..you need to hide boners...women dont need to hide anything..
Carnage™
I Have a Small penis

EW Cash: 28614.00
Carnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Advantages/Disadvantages Of Being A Woman Or A Man @ 07-26-2006, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleven 24
lmao thats the pimp in you talking^

oh fo sho nukka.

-445445456- luh.
Dominent Species

EW Cash: 132698.50
Dia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Advantages/Disadvantages Of Being A Woman Or A Man @ 08-02-2008, 01:27 PM

you guy basically said everything I can think of already disadvantage to being a man your wife takes half your shit in divorce

Diatribe Soundclick

Beats
  Dia is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Hasselbeck08
Conservative in Exile

EW Cash: 970.00
Hasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem Web

Old Re: Advantages/Disadvantages Of Being A Woman Or A Man @ 08-14-2008, 10:11 PM

There are two things on the top of my mind:

1. Rape...it's very rare to hear that a man got justice for a case against a woman who raped him. I mean it's viewed as the man always rapes a woman.

2. Sexist...Never hear any claim that some women are sexist, it's always the guy.

Last edited by Hasselbeck08; 08-14-2008 at 10:11 PM.. Reason: Add comment
  Hasselbeck08 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Hasselbeck08
Conservative in Exile

EW Cash: 970.00
Hasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem Web

Old Re: Advantages/Disadvantages Of Being A Woman Or A Man @ 08-14-2008, 10:16 PM

And had to add this from another post I noticed in the Debate Forum. Women have it bad in this sense. If they sleep with many guys they're viewed as a "slut", but guys are viewed as "players" or "pimps".

EW Cash: 110.00
infinitedope is a jewel in the roughinfinitedope is a jewel in the roughinfinitedope is a jewel in the rough

Old Re: Advantages/Disadvantages Of Being A Woman Or A Man @ 08-15-2008, 02:58 PM

^werd
  infinitedope is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
adminnsk86

EW Cash: 70.00
adminnsk86 is on a distinguished road

Shock Old Solutions for water management @ 09-06-2009, 11:49 AM

I am investigating the issue ofskf bearingWater Management in timken bearingsSydney, although this issue is prevalent timken bearing catalog(did i use the right word) So, what timken roller bearings possible solutions are proposed/could be implemented to address the problem..OR where can I find sources for this timken bearing
Dominent Species

EW Cash: 132698.50
Dia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem WebDia owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Advantages/Disadvantages Of Being A Woman Or A Man @ 09-08-2009, 06:37 PM

closed

Diatribe Soundclick

Beats
  Dia is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Closed Thread