eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Shady Records > Aftermath Ent.

DeA†h
†MetaL GoD†

EW Cash: 473.00
DeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem Web

Old Recap of Game's Interview on Power 106 @ 06-21-2006, 09:45 AM

Common guys show me some props i wrote everything down questions & answers.

The Game walked in with his own film crew and is having everything filmed for another DVD

Tattoo from Power 106 challenged The Game to a game of Madden and they made a bet for the game, the bet is if The Game loses he will pay Tattoo $5,000 and if Tattoo loses (Which The Game is guaranteeing victory) he has to get a tattoo of The Games face on the other side of his stomach. The Game will be played Thursday or Friday.

The Name Big Meat & Waist Deep how was it introducing yourself? When I got the call from the director who is an outstanding & great director, and read through the script saw it was a LA based movie and it was a villain so I had to jump in headfirst.

What did you feel about acting before the movie and how did you feel after the movie? I got a whole new respect for actors now because they go through a lot; they wake up at 3am work their ass off. They go through a lot. Megan Good, Tyrese and Lawrence Tate work there asses off I learned a lot from them.

Big Boy told him Tyrese said Game was focused and was prepared when he did Waist Deep; Yea Tyrese took me under his wing and taught me a lot, went to the premier and red carpet and was crazy

What did you feel about the movie before? Didnt want to come to the movie disrespecting actors and everyone on the set, so I was learning, but in what I do in music I can do what I want to.

Big Boy said when it came to bringing Shyne on to the west coast that was a huge move. (is Shyne officially on BWS?)

What was The Documentary like? The Documentary was a beginning I was still finding myself, this album is me and it will top The Documentary.

Is there pressure on the 2nd album? Not at all

Where is the album right now? The Album is 90% done and will be out Late October early November

What should we expect from this album? This album is a mystery and a lot of questions will be answered on this album, like for example is Dr. Dre working on the album? Who am I beefing with now? Am I still going at 50 cent? A lot of things will get answered

The Mind of The Game, it what The Game thinks?

Would u do a duet from some from American Idol? Never!
People hooking up on movie sets? I dont know anyone hooking up in sets.
You And Megan Good? I dont know what you talking about, Laughs
Who would you have a Celebrity 3 sum with? Beyonce & Halley Berry
Who is sexier Big Boy or Star Jones after Gastric bypass surgery? Laugh and says u Big, Laughs
The wack MCs name 3 artist? Can it be 6 members Game says and laughs, Yung Joc, Lil Scrappy, Young Gunz as one person.
If youre on a raft and you could save one person from the entire hip/hop industry who would you save? Ice Cube

The Doctors Advocate look out for it.

DeA†h is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Eleven
~1124~

EW Cash: 45729.00
Eleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Eleven Send a message via Yahoo to Eleven
Old Re: Recap of Game's Interview on Power 106 @ 06-22-2006, 04:29 PM

props...
  Eleven is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Tehgame

EW Cash: 3130.00
Tehgame has much to be proud ofTehgame has much to be proud ofTehgame has much to be proud ofTehgame has much to be proud ofTehgame has much to be proud ofTehgame has much to be proud ofTehgame has much to be proud ofTehgame has much to be proud ofTehgame has much to be proud ofTehgame has much to be proud of

Old Re: Recap of Game's Interview on Power 106 @ 07-04-2006, 02:41 AM

mad proppz
  Tehgame is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote