eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Alistair
Wizard Of Oz

EW Cash: 8120.00
Alistair is a splendid one to beholdAlistair is a splendid one to beholdAlistair is a splendid one to beholdAlistair is a splendid one to beholdAlistair is a splendid one to beholdAlistair is a splendid one to beholdAlistair is a splendid one to beholdAlistair is a splendid one to behold

Send a message via AIM to Alistair Send a message via Yahoo to Alistair
Old Obsessive Compulsive @ 03-09-2005, 12:26 AM

Does anyone have any quirky/interesting obsessive compulsive habits?

Alistair is a splendid one to beholdAlistair is a splendid one to beholdAlistair is a splendid one to beholdAlistair is a splendid one to beholdAlistair is a splendid one to beholdAlistair is a splendid one to beholdAlistair is a splendid one to beholdAlistair is a splendid one to behold

Old Re: Obsessive Compulsive @ 03-09-2005, 12:40 AM

I used to shut my drawers, wardrobe, cupboards etc... in my room before I could go to sleep.

Also, when watching TV or listening to my stereo, the number that indicates the volume level needs to be even lol. Don't ask me why. I guess it's like all of these little quirks. Nobody can explain.

EW Cash: 5508.00
shortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to shortie
Old Re: Obsessive Compulsive @ 03-09-2005, 12:56 AM

I'm most definitely OC. So let me see here....

I constantly look at my phone. Even if I'm not trying to talk to anyone, I open the damn thing all the time.

When the alarm goes off in the morning and I have to wake up to an alarm the next morning, I set it right away.

Actually those are the only 2 I'm going to put because I'm eating popcorn right now and don't want to use my hands for a long post lol.
  shortie is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Alistair
Wizard Of Oz

Old Re: Obsessive Compulsive @ 03-09-2005, 12:59 AM

I can relate to the mobile phone one! I'm always referring to my address book, planner, messages as if I can't walk along the street without pressing buttons.

EW Cash: 393729.00
Crazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Crazee Send a message via MSN to Crazee Send a message via Yahoo to Crazee
Old Re: Obsessive Compulsive @ 03-09-2005, 01:55 AM

I always turn my tv back to channel 2 when I turn it off

Throughout history thereís been mad religious leaders
Prophets, preachers, scholars, teachers
But when it came to the grave, no one could climb out
Thatís where Jesus stands alone like taking a Ďtimeoutí
And donít be mislead- I got a level head
No resurrection, Christianity would have never spread
The disciples werenít stupid guys who would ruin their lives
And then choose to die for what they knew was a lie
That would be beyond ridiculous- Nah, the issue is
The risen Christ seen by 500 eye-witnesses
Imagine 500 people in a court of law
Each of them taking the stand reporting what they saw
If their stories lined up and made sense
The evidence would have to leave you convinced
But still itís by faith that we trust and praise the Son
Who was raised for our justification

-Shai Linne "Jesus is Alive
  Crazee is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Kari
yea, I'm that good

EW Cash: 384155.00
Kari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Obsessive Compulsive @ 03-09-2005, 02:05 AM

omg I'd definately Obsessive complusive...it's horrible, I have too many things that HAVE to be that way to even start naming off...like me being a freak about even numbers, if my total at a store isnt' an even number I'll buy something to make it even or whatever, it's horrible it really is.

EW Cash: 0.00
sweetie_McIntos is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to sweetie_McIntos Send a message via Yahoo to sweetie_McIntos
Old Re: Obsessive Compulsive @ 03-09-2005, 02:21 AM

Im very Obsessive complusive about most thing ie... Doors and windows have to be the right way (in every room in differnt)... My teeth i used to brush my teeth about 8-10 times a day... Im getting better at that we are down to 3. The way i work in the kitchen. thats all i can think of for now but i know theres more.

My dearest karo I love you more then any other women in my life!
  sweetie_McIntos is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
~*me*~
HP

EW Cash: 17185.00
~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web

Old Re: Obsessive Compulsive @ 03-09-2005, 02:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alistair
I used to shut my drawers, wardrobe, cupboards etc... in my room before I could go to sleep.

Also, when watching TV or listening to my stereo, the number that indicates the volume level needs to be even lol. Don't ask me why. I guess it's like all of these little quirks. Nobody can explain.
I do both of those. If I'm watching TV at someone elses home, I never say anything, but it really, really annoys me if it's not even. :o

If I see books in a row, and one that's larger than the rest is in the middle, I have to move it to the beginning of the row, they have to go from biggest to smallest.

If I have coins sitting somewhere, I stack them so the larger ones are on the bottom (quarter, nickel, penny, dime)

I always clear my winamp playlist before I shut down my computer. I have no idea why.

When I'm going to sleep, I lie down on my back, put the blanket over me, lift my legs into the air, and make the end of the blanket go under my legs...then I roll halfway over to the right so the left side of the blanket tucks under me, and then to the left so the right does. So I'm like a burrito. Then I fall asleep.

:o I can't really think of anything else but there are more.
  ~*me*~ is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Alistair
Wizard Of Oz

Old Re: Obsessive Compulsive @ 03-09-2005, 02:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brina
So I'm like a burrito.
LMAO, that cracked me up

EW Cash: 17185.00
~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web

Old Re: Obsessive Compulsive @ 03-09-2005, 02:37 AM

Oh, and the thing about volume isn't the only issue I have with even numbers. I really hate it when things aren't even. Prices (.99 pisses me off) and other things too. Oh and symmetry is also a big thing to me. For example, if someone wanted to put a candle up on any surface, but they only had one it would bother me if it wasn't centered. If there were two, I would put one on either side. :o
  ~*me*~ is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
-NinjaMic-
Huge Member

EW Cash: 2380.00
-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game

Old Re: Obsessive Compulsive @ 03-09-2005, 02:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortie
When the alarm goes off in the morning and I have to wake up to an alarm the next morning, I set it right away.
I've always done that since I was a little kid. I thought it was just a smart thing to do, instead of forgetting to set it before you go to sleep.

LU.G.-T.O.L.M.M.S/C-E.S.K.-M.I.A.

-NinjaMic- is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Alistair
Wizard Of Oz

Old Re: Obsessive Compulsive @ 03-09-2005, 03:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brina
For example, if someone wanted to put a candle up on any surface, but they only had one it would bother me if it wasn't centered. If there were two, I would put one on either side. :o
I'm going to come to your house and "un-symatirise" everything

EW Cash: 384155.00
Kari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Obsessive Compulsive @ 03-09-2005, 03:18 AM

lol I'm same with the coins, cept mine can't be in the same jar, I have seperate jars, the pennies have to be in one jar, dimes in another, nickles in another, quarters in another....I can't stand having them all in the same jar, it drives me nuts....lol
and with cleaning I have to clean a certain way, I always start in the bathroom, clean the bathroom, the brushes go on one shelf, all hair products on another shelf, cleaning supplies on the top shelf, ect, there can't be anything on the bathtub **mom has a tendency after she washes her hair she'll leave the shampoo and conditioner bottles on the side of the tub** I can't stand that, they have to go on their place on the shelf...then I work my way out, but I have to sweep and mop each room as I'm cleaning it, I can't wait til all of the rooms are cleaned, bathroom, my bedroom, the laundry room, woodstove room, the living room, the kitchen and the backroom....that's how I clean...and no one can walk on my floors after I'm done mopping them, that's a huge no no, or I run the mop over their footprints cause I don't feel that part of the floor is gonna be as clean as the rest....lol I know Imma freak.

Location: In the realms of my mind looking at those who have left and that which is mine
EW Cash: 85397.50
Cain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Cain Send a message via MSN to Cain
Old Re: Obsessive Compulsive @ 03-09-2005, 09:17 AM

When I don't even have guitar on my mind I just start randomly going into playing airguitar...I always did this...even when I didn't play guitar. Same thing with piano only that's harder to do.
When I'm done with my vegetables, where should I put the wheelchairs.

Now for something entirely different....meaning serious.

Make love not war
Don't trust the government of the US
If the world changes you, then you can change the world.
  Cain is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Aic713
L-O-R-I

EW Cash: 416220.00
Aic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Aic713 Send a message via MSN to Aic713
Old Re: Obsessive Compulsive @ 03-09-2005, 10:22 AM

I wish I did.. that way my room would always be clean lmao!! My husband on the other hand has OCD, he has to make sure things are in the right spot & shit. The room always has to be clean, He washes the clothes & dishes even rotflmao!! I swear I got me the best woman in the world haha just kidding.

Aic713 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Closed Thread