eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > Eminem

Closed Thread

*Princezz*
You Suck & That Amuses Me

EW Cash: 6174.00
*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member

Exclamation Old IMPORTANT - Article about Eminem being an Illuminati slave @ 10-28-2004, 07:20 AM

IMPORTANT - As promised - Article about Eminem being an Illuminati slave

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the article I mentioned, the theory is developed by Thugaveli and me, written by me, and later on he will contribute to it by backing it up with musical quotes and a clip of the songs he's talking about it,
I'm sorry it's long, but i daresay it's also interesting so read it and post comments, i will highly appreciate it

it's rough because I only wrote it for 2 hours and haven't editted, but you'll get the point, a lot more can be added
-----------------------------------------------------

Marshall Mathers - A sad revelation

Many of you have often wondered what is it that certain people possess which makes them so influential. Think back in history of the 20th century about all those rock stars and other celebrity icons. What do they have that you don't. Amazing amount of charisma is one answer that comes fast, but also being at the right place at the right time and what appears to be incredible luck. Indeed sometimes there seems to be an individual who comes practically out of nowhere and takes the hearts of everybody by storm. One such person is Martial Mathers - Eminem. He was a rapper for a while in the detroit scene, but in 1999 thanks to Dr Dre he was launched into celebrity status and took the hearts a certain type of teenagers by storm - the rebelious non-conformist type couldn't get enough of him. He had it all, rebelling against authority, the system, drug abuse, violence, swinging at others no matter who and how famous they are, his whole gimmick promoted lunatic behavior which was soon adopted by a vast amount of white males who identified themselves with his character - Slim Shady. This was a phenemenon, before him there had been very few white rappers to make it - the Beastie Boys and Vanilla Ice, but the first were known for fooling around and creating goofy songs and the latter disappeared after his 1 hit wonder. Eminem was something different, he was here to stay and he did it well, his fame and influence grew exponentially and his almost hypnotizing charisma in the eyes of the teenager is undeniable. If you happen to know Eminem fans, you'll see that they not only look up to him, but get enraged when you dare defy what he says or his superiority as a music artist. They practically follow him. This didn't come as an idea after Eminem became famous and became listened. We can see a song called "Role Model" before that. He started with the idea of being a negative role model for the rebelious teenagers. Later on his strategy changed, he stopped talking about doing drugs and started talking about various other topics, he lost some fanbase who liked the old Eminem more, but ultimately his fame kept growing so did his recordsales, he became one of the biggest celebrities along with Brittney Spears etc. He was slowly turning himself into a positive role model, toned down his anger etc. Right now he's either the best selling rap artist of all times or comes shortly after Tupac Shakur - the rap legend.

This comes quite as a shock, knowing that hip hop was considered strictly a black thing before his arrival in 1999, there were whites into hip hop, but not that many and certainly none as big as that. He was a skinny, white male with a pointy nose and a whiny annoying voice, going against everything mainstream hip hop stood for - big muscled black thugs rapping in ebonics, flashing money and showing off how many women and cars they have. Eminem rapped about being broke and treated as nothing in life, Eminem rapped about being bullied rather than being mighty and Eminem rapped about overdosing rather than partying. And still against all odds, backed by the super rap producer Dr Dre(a manifacturer of rap stars) he made it, he was accepted and became the phenomenon he is now. This was bizarre, but the effect it created was even more bizarre, as fast as a lightning so many white people were fascinated by hip hop and started acting like a part of the culture, the appearance of a thing called a "******" was a result of his appearance and it kept growing exponentially, now we have the suburban white kid being the biggest consumer of hip hop there is, all due to Eminem, we have many white people listening to hip hop day and night, basing their lives on it. We have many white people trying to rap and that increased furthermore with the release of 8 mile.

But enough about his undeniable success and impact. Such figures have often existed. Elvis Presley, Jim Morisson, Kurt Cobain, Jimmy Hendrix, bands like Led Zeppelin, John Lenon - the most prominent figure of the Beatles, Marilyn Monroe(another MM, weird), and many more. Do you get the similarity, all died in around their 30s either a bit before or a bit later or during them, all died. All incredibly charismatic, all quite mysterious when it comes to what was in their heads, all highly controversial, all had a huge following, many of their deaths are covered in mystery. Many known to be bugging a lot in the last years of their lives. And most had really tough childhoods.

Until now my idea about this was that it takes a special type of person to be an artist and that for some reason all are nutcases like that and it's like that to even it out for their immense charisma and creativity, they couldn't deal with the money and fame and did it to themselves in one way or another. But seriously is there even one of you who doesn't wonder why so many celebrity singers and actors etc. were so great but died early and how come they're all so crazy.

I have the answer for you - Illuminati Monarch Programming Formula for creating mind-controlled slaves with incredible skills. Stemming a long time back in history the idea was designed in order to have a powerful but controlled organization of people to serve well no matter what. It was done by horrible tortures, hypnosis and drug abuse over infants. Indeed this is a main method in the Illuminati organization, but with the science boom in the 20th century, something bigger became possible - the option to manifacture and control slaves who will be exposed to the whole world giving the Illuminati influence over practically everybody and corrupting society. Think the hippy generation, how many lives ruined, how many lost themselves in drugs and following of music artists as role models, the hippies were a total sacrilege and a mass of brainwashed people who blew their lives and doomed their children to poverty and even permanent damage from drugs for a life time. Indeed most bums nowadays are ex-hippies unable to deal with life. Hippies made a very huge addition to the "white trash" class of people - people who don't know better than trashing their lives basically and never achieving anything. Similar is the effect Eminem is having on teenagers in the united states, as I said he's responsible for the huge blow up of rap among whites and it not being their culture, they go overboard with it, trying to act ghetto and tough, trying to sell drugs(hustle), dropping out of high school and trying to follow a non-conformist lifestyle which unless you have extreme intelligence and motivation leads you nowhere the way this system is set up, it goes on furthermore.
  *Princezz* is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Stanatic
~The Only Livin' Stan~

EW Cash: 223749.50
Stanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem Web

Old Re: IMPORTANT - Article about Eminem being an Illuminati slave @ 10-28-2004, 10:57 AM

well i liked all this article except the last paragraph..plus, I don't think that it's fit to compare Em to Britney(<<-------juss my opinion)...

about the last paragraph as i said..
well i think that every 1 can control his own actions, act, behaviour & feelins so i don't think that it's true when u say that Em was responsible for makin student to drop out of high schools, sellin drugs...& that shit. eminem is juss a human being juss like us so he decides what to to do in his own life so every 1 does...no 1 blaim Em 4 what's wrong on this earth
every 1 is responsible for his own actions that's what i think...
& i don't think that in musiv there is what called culture...music is for all...that's why we I don't clasify the music genre to spicific culture..& as i alwayz say this is juss my opinion.

the rest of the article is phat.

I Can Relate To What You're Saying In Your Songs, So When I Have A Shitty Day,
I Drift Away And Put 'Em On Cause I Don't Really Got Shit Else So That Shit Helps
When I'm Depressed...
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
  Stanatic is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Shady Makaveli

EW Cash: 1401.00
Shady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope member

Send a message via ICQ to Shady Makaveli Send a message via AIM to Shady Makaveli Send a message via MSN to Shady Makaveli Send a message via Yahoo to Shady Makaveli
Old Re: IMPORTANT - Article about Eminem being an Illuminati slave @ 10-28-2004, 01:22 PM

lmao God damn some people have to much time on there hands.

Quote:
If you happen to know Eminem fans, you'll see that they not only look up to him, but get enraged when you dare defy what he says or his superiority as a music artist. They practically follow him. This didn't come as an idea after Eminem became famous and became listened.
Couldn't you apply this to the more obsessive fans of anyone...Like say Pac fans... You know the type... The ones that still won't listen to Biggie, Jay-Z, Nas, or Mobb Deep. Of won't admit some artist were better lyricists....

Quote:
But enough about his undeniable success and impact. Such figures have often existed. Elvis Presley, Jim Morisson, Kurt Cobain, Jimmy Hendrix, bands like Led Zeppelin, John Lenon - the most prominent figure of the Beatles, Marilyn Monroe(another MM, weird), and many more. Do you get the similarity, all died in around their 30s either a bit before or a bit later or during them, all died. All incredibly charismatic, all quite mysterious when it comes to what was in their heads, all highly controversial, all had a huge following, many of their deaths are covered in mystery. Many known to be bugging a lot in the last years of their lives. And most had really tough childhoods.
...Funny this Pac fan doesn't mention Pac in this list. In fact he probably fits here better than Em.

And the rest is just ridiculous.

I also do songs..
*NEWEST SONG (along with the rest)* "It's Christmas Time At Emweb" check it out HERE

Email me at: rjoynesjr@gmail.com or shadymakaveli@hotmail.com

IM me:
AIM= Shady Makaveli, MSN= shadymakaveli@hotmail.com, Yahoo= rjoynesjr, ICQ= 592351028, and Jabber= rjoynesjr@jabber.org

Also I'm on: Myspace
and Facebook

Some Others Live Despite Indignity Ever Ready
Living Intelligent For Eternity

...And goddammit be less serious and be less mature you silly ass motherfuckers!!!
  Shady Makaveli is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
honeypagibig
iluvEminEm

Location: im from phillippines..and i guess its not only me who love him many pilipino's love eminem..hope he can visit us in here..
EW Cash: 0.00
honeypagibig has tight gamehoneypagibig has tight game

Send a message via Yahoo to honeypagibig
Old Re: IMPORTANT - Article about Eminem being an Illuminati slave @ 10-29-2004, 08:55 AM

we have no right to blame em..we all know what is wrong and what is right so its up to us if we wanna be influenced by his music..
  honeypagibig is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Stanatic
~The Only Livin' Stan~

EW Cash: 223749.50
Stanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem Web

Old Re: IMPORTANT - Article about Eminem being an Illuminati slave @ 10-31-2004, 04:49 AM

^^ that's what i was talkin about

I Can Relate To What You're Saying In Your Songs, So When I Have A Shitty Day,
I Drift Away And Put 'Em On Cause I Don't Really Got Shit Else So That Shit Helps
When I'm Depressed...
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
  Stanatic is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Closed Thread