Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > General Discussion

Poll: What drugs have you tried?
Poll Options
What drugs have you tried?

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average. Display Modes
Tyke
sell yourself short

EW Cash: 2745.00
Tyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Tyke
Old Re: Drugs @ 06-16-2008, 12:27 AM

Yeah man, your gonna have at least a week of living hell. The first 4-5 days will be the worst. If theres any like favorite food, like your absolute favorite, have that around, along with noodle soup, yougurt, jello, I always liked to have like fruit roll ups, or gummy worms, jerky was cool, grapes. You can't really eat, but if you can try and swallow a couple bites of something every once and a while it helps with stomache pain. After a week sleep dep is going to get to you. You'll go a whole week and feel like you havent slept at all. It's crazy, I used to cry cause I couldn't sleep. Just lay in bed kicking my legs and sob. I think if your going to do it at home its best to have as much cool shit around to do as possible to keep your mind off it. Try to go for walks at least twice a day. Anxeity just takes time man. You gotta realize there is no other bay but through that scary place.

Honestly though, the way your habit seems, you're going to need rehab. I don't know how feasable that is in your life. I think you need to.
  Tyke is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Darkness
Master of Horror

EW Cash: 323202.00
Darkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Drugs @ 06-16-2008, 03:36 PM

thanks for all the advice man youre a good dude..I'll let ya know how shit goes when i actually try to do it..You have myspace or anything?

EW Cash: 210.00
Fracture is a name known to allFracture is a name known to allFracture is a name known to allFracture is a name known to allFracture is a name known to allFracture is a name known to allFracture is a name known to all

Old Re: Drugs @ 12-13-2008, 03:14 AM

I live in B.C. so I get the quality weed ova here!

Shrooms - 1st time I think last week(?) All I remember is going to school on monday and my friend was like "Are you ok?" I couldn't really remember what happened that weekend so I asked he what happened and she said I came to her house at like 3am saying that Mario and Luigi were chasing me and that I needed a place to hide.

Weed - Had a really fucked experience a month ago, I was at my friends house and he just got a vaporizer and I was use to using a can or a joint and I took a shit load of HUGE hits and I pretty much greened out. Seriously there were a bunch of friends over and a girl I was gonna hook up with that night and I spent about 4 hours in the bathroom staring at the toilet bowl trying to stay conscious.

EDIT: one thing I do remember about that night was that when I got home my parents were still up and apparently I looked like shit (I felt like it) and I said I wasn't feeling well and I ate a bad bag of skittles

Last edited by Fracture; 12-13-2008 at 03:17 AM.. Reason: Story
  Fracture is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Donnie-Darkflow
otherdrugz

EW Cash: 265.00
Donnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to Donnie-Darkflow Send a message via Yahoo to Donnie-Darkflow
Old Re: Drugs @ 12-13-2008, 01:01 PM

i like bain killaz..an weed

a shit load of props to ~K~

Straight jacket with a hundred and eight brackets
And a strap that wraps tw
ice around my bac
k then they latch it
  Donnie-Darkflow is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
chelsy
i drink ass juice

EW Cash: 65.00
chelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Web

Send a message via Yahoo to chelsy
Old Re: Drugs @ 12-14-2008, 09:08 AM

i jus smoke, dint get no drugs offered frm any1 till yet. maybe no1 likes me

^props to gOd
  chelsy is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Donnie-Darkflow
otherdrugz

EW Cash: 265.00
Donnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem WebDonnie-Darkflow owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to Donnie-Darkflow Send a message via Yahoo to Donnie-Darkflow
Old Re: Drugs @ 12-14-2008, 02:45 PM

fuckers...if you grew up with me an all my friends you would be getn fuck'd up...lol

a shit load of props to ~K~

Straight jacket with a hundred and eight brackets
And a strap that wraps tw
ice around my bac
k then they latch it
  Donnie-Darkflow is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
chelsy
i drink ass juice

EW Cash: 65.00
chelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Web

Send a message via Yahoo to chelsy
Old Re: Drugs @ 12-15-2008, 05:42 AM

*hurries to wisCOMPTON*

^props to gOd
  chelsy is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
LonniE

EW Cash: 2150.00
LonniE is a splendid one to beholdLonniE is a splendid one to beholdLonniE is a splendid one to beholdLonniE is a splendid one to beholdLonniE is a splendid one to beholdLonniE is a splendid one to beholdLonniE is a splendid one to behold

Old Re: Drugs @ 10-22-2010, 09:01 AM

Drugs are for week ppl! KIDS dont do drogs!