eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > Lobby

KŮG Kŧ
I CAN NOT RAP

EW Cash: 50.00
KŮG Kŧ is a name known to allKŮG Kŧ is a name known to allKŮG Kŧ is a name known to allKŮG Kŧ is a name known to allKŮG Kŧ is a name known to allKŮG Kŧ is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to KŮG Kŧ Send a message via Yahoo to KŮG Kŧ
Cool Old Im Baaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @ 11-30-2011, 09:24 PM

Whats up peoples yall may or may not remember me but some may know me as Baby Chopper, Mr Stuntastic,Nympho or simply DeJuan,im back after a 6 on a 10 year bid in the pen for aggravated robbery with a deadly weapon.Just wanted to say whats up to da newbies
where my boi Crazee Josh at?Ninja Mic?Meek?MCD?Oblivion? WHERE DA OGs at?

YEah i had to go get my mind right man i was on some bull trippin with my life man,things got hard and i picked up the gun and did what i knew best which wasnt the best decision i made.the best decision i made was to give my life back to Christ cause while i was down there I took a good look at my life.i damn near ruined it all for money.i lost alot of friends and family and alot i never got to say good bye to.Now im on some positive stuff,im on some christian rock/rap music.if u feel u got what it takes,come get down with tha Blood Washed family.its nothin but love ya feel me,i had to make a hard decision that i didnt wanna make for a long time and that was to clean up my lyrics.once i got rid of my secular hip hop lyrics and started doing it for God,thats when alot of stuff happened in my life,I made my first parole on a aggravated sentence when boys didnt have no faith saying that i wouldnt make it cause everyone was getting set offs for 2 or 3 years .and just recently last night i got in touch with an ex of mine whom i thought i had a child with but she admitted it wasnt mine but i forgave her and she forgave me for not being there for her when she needed me most and for mistreating her.I put her threw so much stuff i created a monster.

i thought about yall when i was down there.whoever knew me you was on my mind.
Peace

EW Cash: 565.00
Soulmate 2 is a dope memberSoulmate 2 is a dope memberSoulmate 2 is a dope memberSoulmate 2 is a dope memberSoulmate 2 is a dope memberSoulmate 2 is a dope memberSoulmate 2 is a dope memberSoulmate 2 is a dope memberSoulmate 2 is a dope memberSoulmate 2 is a dope memberSoulmate 2 is a dope member

Old Re: Im Baaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @ 12-23-2012, 08:12 AM

Welcome back !!!! and it's great that you got yourself back on track.

Keep posting.............
  Soulmate 2 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
KŮG Kŧ
I CAN NOT RAP

EW Cash: 50.00
KŮG Kŧ is a name known to allKŮG Kŧ is a name known to allKŮG Kŧ is a name known to allKŮG Kŧ is a name known to allKŮG Kŧ is a name known to allKŮG Kŧ is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to KŮG Kŧ Send a message via Yahoo to KŮG Kŧ
Old Re: Im Baaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @ 01-05-2013, 02:40 PM

i guess its dead here,this place is like a scrapbook full of memories,hope these newbies dont delete all the old forums.i still got lyrics and pictures here.

EW Cash: 328067.50
MCD owns Eminem WebMCD owns Eminem WebMCD owns Eminem WebMCD owns Eminem WebMCD owns Eminem WebMCD owns Eminem WebMCD owns Eminem WebMCD owns Eminem WebMCD owns Eminem WebMCD owns Eminem WebMCD owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to MCD Send a message via MSN to MCD Send a message via Yahoo to MCD
Old Re: Im Baaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @ 07-19-2019, 08:49 AM

welcome back.

MCD is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote