eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Emcee Area > Mine Fields

Closed Thread

EZP
Esther Baxter Groupie

EW Cash: 786.00
EZP has a reputation beyond reputeEZP has a reputation beyond reputeEZP has a reputation beyond reputeEZP has a reputation beyond reputeEZP has a reputation beyond reputeEZP has a reputation beyond reputeEZP has a reputation beyond reputeEZP has a reputation beyond reputeEZP has a reputation beyond reputeEZP has a reputation beyond reputeEZP has a reputation beyond repute

Old EZP vs Bank @ 07-29-2006, 08:44 PM

5 Bars

I'll drop soon
  EZP is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
EZP
Esther Baxter Groupie

EZP has a reputation beyond reputeEZP has a reputation beyond reputeEZP has a reputation beyond reputeEZP has a reputation beyond reputeEZP has a reputation beyond reputeEZP has a reputation beyond reputeEZP has a reputation beyond reputeEZP has a reputation beyond reputeEZP has a reputation beyond reputeEZP has a reputation beyond reputeEZP has a reputation beyond repute

Old Re: EZP vs Bank @ 07-29-2006, 09:20 PM

If 'more money, more problems' is true then Bank's life must be awful/
and if that's the case i'll deposit a mil and he'll take the withdrawal//1
first he's not even a rapper, second he says he's in love with Advo/
two simple young crackers, trailer trashing each other's assholes//2
Making money is easy, shove Bank down a hill so I can see my payroll/
and I guess that means there's two ways I'm seeing my Bank swoll//3
If rap is like rivers I white water raft and Bank barely touches the flow/
and when I'm done dropping heat I step all over him to get back home//4
I'd tell all fags to get back into the closet, but thats not the answer/
they'd just make out with Bank in the dark, checkin for prostate cancer!//

1- he's a bank which is filled with money, and if i give him a mil its trouble for him
2- his sig/user title/crew
3- he'd roll down the hill, pay roll.. and he'd be all swollen and bruised from his fall, plus I'd have more money in the bank aka "swoll"
4- bank of a river
Bank™
Sperm Bank™

EW Cash: 372463.50
Bank™ owns Eminem WebBank™ owns Eminem WebBank™ owns Eminem WebBank™ owns Eminem WebBank™ owns Eminem WebBank™ owns Eminem WebBank™ owns Eminem WebBank™ owns Eminem WebBank™ owns Eminem WebBank™ owns Eminem WebBank™ owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Bank™ Send a message via MSN to Bank™ Send a message via Yahoo to Bank™
Old Re: EZP vs Bank @ 07-29-2006, 10:58 PM

umm.....o....k.... i'll just key this since i had the other one closed i didn't write anything.... fuck it i'm bored...

Please leave... i won this quick shit already... your just a cheesy geek with 'feices keys'...
Your a whimp and when i 'flow' like this it's simple... i call it 'taking an 'easy pee'' (EZP)!!!
Kid i'm visious so don't step... or like a book i'll leave you 'red' (READ).. it's 'ez' with this led..
Like i said "your wack, you can't contend" so leave before i make you 'head back' like pez!!!!!!!!
Your obviously no match at all... really i see no 'point' this shit... like a 'wristless arm'...soo...
Why the fuck you call me a fag when it's your ass that houses more 'cocks' than a 'chicken farm'!?!?!?!
I would never eat a fag... but this dude can be acceptable... when it's obvious he's eddable..
And it's like i'm a magic 'vegatarian' by the way i turn this 'fruit' into a 'vegetable'...!!!

4 bars... i don't feel the need for a 5th...

Last edited by Bank™; 07-29-2006 at 11:01 PM..
  Bank™ is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Bank™
Sperm Bank™

Bank™ owns Eminem WebBank™ owns Eminem WebBank™ owns Eminem WebBank™ owns Eminem WebBank™ owns Eminem WebBank™ owns Eminem WebBank™ owns Eminem WebBank™ owns Eminem WebBank™ owns Eminem WebBank™ owns Eminem WebBank™ owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Bank™ Send a message via MSN to Bank™ Send a message via Yahoo to Bank™
Old Re: EZP vs Bank @ 07-29-2006, 11:07 PM

vote!!!!
EZP
Esther Baxter Groupie

Old Re: EZP vs Bank @ 07-29-2006, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bank
umm.....o....k.... i'll just key this since i had the other one closed i didn't write anything.... fuck it i'm bored...
You called me out, I accepted, I made the thread, you checked in, I dont log onto site for a few days and the thread is closed. I dont see why its a problem its in a different thread, and if you pre-write your verses like you said you do then thats weak as fuck.

and that has to be the 1000th time someone has used EZP/easy pee..

Last edited by EZP; 07-29-2006 at 11:24 PM..
Advo©ate™
-+-THE SILVER LINING-+-

Location: Under Your Bed With A Chloroform-Soaked Rag *feeling dizzy*
EW Cash: 28078.73
Advo©ate™ owns Eminem WebAdvo©ate™ owns Eminem WebAdvo©ate™ owns Eminem WebAdvo©ate™ owns Eminem WebAdvo©ate™ owns Eminem WebAdvo©ate™ owns Eminem WebAdvo©ate™ owns Eminem WebAdvo©ate™ owns Eminem WebAdvo©ate™ owns Eminem WebAdvo©ate™ owns Eminem WebAdvo©ate™ owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to Advo©ate™
Old Re: EZP vs Bank @ 07-30-2006, 02:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZP
he says he's in love with Advo
that thing in his sig has nothing to do with me.. Advocate-whatever-the-number-is, is Carnage's name on AIM...

JOIN THE MOVEMENT!!

^^ LISTEN & VOTE HOT!! ^^

"I will never let you fall, I'll stand up for you forever,
I'll be there for you through it all, even if saving you sends me to Heaven.."

The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

Advo©ate™ is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
EZP
Esther Baxter Groupie

Old Re: EZP vs Bank @ 07-30-2006, 03:14 AM

...how was I supposed to know that? lol
DeA†h
†MetaL GoD†

EW Cash: 473.00
DeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem Web

Old Re: EZP vs Bank @ 07-30-2006, 10:12 AM

Ok, 1st Off....This Match Was Weak As Hell, U Lazy Fuckz. But I'll Vote, Anywayz....

The Main Cats..

Flow-Both
Punches-Bank
Nameplay-Bank
Personals-EZP
Multi-Bank

Vote-bank

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZP
and when I'm done dropping heat I step all over him to get back home
I Liked That Line.^^ But It Could've Been Worded Better.

Last edited by DeA†h; 07-30-2006 at 10:13 AM..
  DeA†h is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Bank™
Sperm Bank™

Old Re: EZP vs Bank @ 07-30-2006, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZP
You called me out, I accepted, I made the thread, you checked in, I dont log onto site for a few days and the thread is closed. I dont see why its a problem its in a different thread, and if you pre-write your verses like you said you do then thats weak as fuck.

and that has to be the 1000th time someone has used EZP/easy pee..

no... when did i say i wrote that?...
Carnage™
I Have a Small penis

EW Cash: 28614.00
Carnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem Web

Old Re: EZP vs Bank @ 07-30-2006, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Advo~
that thing in his sig has nothing to do with me.. Advocate-whatever-the-number-is, is Carnage's name on AIM...

Yeah. Advo stole my name. I've been called "Advocate" since way back.
-+-THE SILVER LINING-+-

Location: Under Your Bed With A Chloroform-Soaked Rag *feeling dizzy*
EW Cash: 28078.73
Advo©ate™ owns Eminem WebAdvo©ate™ owns Eminem WebAdvo©ate™ owns Eminem WebAdvo©ate™ owns Eminem WebAdvo©ate™ owns Eminem WebAdvo©ate™ owns Eminem WebAdvo©ate™ owns Eminem WebAdvo©ate™ owns Eminem WebAdvo©ate™ owns Eminem WebAdvo©ate™ owns Eminem WebAdvo©ate™ owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to Advo©ate™
Old Re: EZP vs Bank @ 07-30-2006, 05:37 PM

^ lol fuck off.. i was Advocate before i came to this site.. besides, I've seen about 5878937304 people on the internet named Advocate..

JOIN THE MOVEMENT!!

^^ LISTEN & VOTE HOT!! ^^

"I will never let you fall, I'll stand up for you forever,
I'll be there for you through it all, even if saving you sends me to Heaven.."

The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

Advo©ate™ is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Bank™
Sperm Bank™

Old Re: EZP vs Bank @ 07-30-2006, 08:25 PM

i kno two people named advo.....
Bank™
Sperm Bank™

Old Re: EZP vs Bank @ 07-30-2006, 08:26 PM

and they both need to vote on this to get it over with...
EZP
Esther Baxter Groupie

Old Re: EZP vs Bank @ 07-31-2006, 12:04 AM

0-1 thanks for voting Man of a Million Names lol
Bank™
Sperm Bank™

Old Re: EZP vs Bank @ 08-01-2006, 01:45 PM

wow..... upin for votes...
Closed Thread