eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Emcee Area > Poetry Corner > Creative Writing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Remiss
such a beautiful disaster

EW Cash: 7810.00
Remiss is smoking this mutharfucka upRemiss is smoking this mutharfucka upRemiss is smoking this mutharfucka upRemiss is smoking this mutharfucka upRemiss is smoking this mutharfucka upRemiss is smoking this mutharfucka upRemiss is smoking this mutharfucka upRemiss is smoking this mutharfucka upRemiss is smoking this mutharfucka upRemiss is smoking this mutharfucka upRemiss is smoking this mutharfucka up

Happy Old suicide letter left in the attic @ 10-18-2013, 11:09 AM

suicide letter left in the attic
freak, they called her.
but, her name was Jenny.
many had laughed at her for having no friends, but she didn't need any, except for her pet cockroache.

instead of her mum talking to her about the obscene pictures she used to draw of killing people at the age of five, her mother would just fill her juice bottle up with some more whiskey and told her that it would take all of her troubles away.
soon after, Jenny would be left to go through the bin to find her dinner, because her mum would have just passed out on the sofa.

her childhood was a constant struggle, for a long period of time by her mother, Jenny would have been asked to give respect, not knowing that the woman who was supposed to love her was giving nothing but neglect.
her nightmares had begun to tell her that even her dad hated her just by not being around.

cutting herself had soon become boring, she then focused her attention on animals and wanted to hurt 'em.
it all started with eating the dead flies that were stuck on her bedroom curtains.

it's not that I need to do this, I have to, because I can't take it anymore, reality is just too much for me and I can't escape being in my own head.
people are weird, though, I'm often getting told I'm strange. I couldn't help being the evil bitch that just wanted a love potion.
I still often get called a stuck up little cow, but it's not my fault I'm prettier than my mum.
I'm tired of little boys in school telling me that it's going to be alright, just so they can get into my knickers.
I honestly don't see the point in trying, but at least you found me, I doubt anyone else would have cared and actually took the time to look.
it was the only one I enjoyed reading, which was The Da Vinci Code, and that spiteful cunt stood by and laughed as she burned the book.
I've heard that people should stay calm, tomorrow is another day, it could be good; but it's impossible, not as easy as that seems.
I've wished plenty of times for prince charming to whisk me away from these bad dreams.
I'd have done anything to escape, even sell my soul to the devil for money. I had spent many of hopeless nights praying beside my bed, and God just wasn't coming!
any wishing well had meant nothing to me, considering in one nightmare, a man dressed in a coin threw me down one, and I was trying to stay afloat in the water screaming for help, the echo's just shouted back and told me to shut up.
I never gave my mum any reason to hate me, and I couldn't believe the smile on her face after taking that pregnancy test, considering the way that baby was made, because I didn't know what to do standing at the door watching as she was being raped in her room.
I told her that I would have come to the hospital for emotional support, then got my own back by laughing when the baby was still born.
I was watching horror movies at the age of six; why do they think I wanted to kill for?
I won't be gone, I will put my soul into a doll
  Remiss is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote