eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Emcee Area > Mine Fields

JIZM

EW Cash: 0.00
JIZM has tight gameJIZM has tight game

Old 11-25-2002, 04:04 PM

listen whatever man...i really dont care.....fuck this back and forth shit......see me 1 on 1 or dont say anything to me.
Huge Member

EW Cash: 2380.00
-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game

Old 11-25-2002, 04:05 PM

A valid vote isn't going to sway any ideas of who does and doesn't have the right to vote.

Tyke and Ms. Mack... Tyke had a higher level punch with the olympics line, and more fluent dialogue... but Ms Mack had better flow, attitude, and impersonal-personal name flips overall. I'm not breaking it down numerically, so I'm not really sure... Tyke was actually talking TO the opponents though. Ms Mack was just talking about herself and JIZM. Vote = Tyke

JIZM and Exodus... JIZM just didn't come with it... he let his structuring slip and the wordplay didn't have the usual impact. Exodus was sloppy compared to the way he usually words shit (more like how he'd write an audio than a text peice I assume)... that made up word was half assed even if it was for the point of making a punch out of it...

"i'll batter ya kin folk, and even you have to get killed slow//behind every good man is a woman, and Ms.Mack is strapped with a dildo/" - that was the line that won it. Metered polysyllables, tight flow, and it debased the whole idea of this man and this woman teaming up.

That bright line was the difference between JIZM and Exodus's sloppiness. Vote = Ex

...and Ms. Mack and Ex in the 3rd stage of elimination... Ms Mack's verse was more like a cypher spit... more bark than bite. Ex's had more battle... more bite than bark. Vote = Ex

JIZM and Tyke... Tyke takes it on directness, 'cause it addresses the other two MC's more, and his structure was more consistent, but JIZM's wordplay was still better and more prominent even if not as good as he usually is. Vote = JIZM

3 out of 4 wins in Exodus' and Tyke's favor.

LU.G.-T.O.L.M.M.S/C-E.S.K.-M.I.A.

-NinjaMic- is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
JIZM

EW Cash: 0.00
JIZM has tight gameJIZM has tight game

Old 11-25-2002, 04:09 PM

see now this niggas criticism i dont mind...cause he know what he lookin for....if i lost, i lost......but tyke.....me vs u SON.....1 on 1