Goodie Mob 5 2.66%
Mobb Deep 18 9.57%
Bone 35 18.62%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 188. This poll is closed

Closed Thread

Stanatic
~The Only Livin' Stan~

EW Cash: 374249.50
Stanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Best Rap Group Ever?? @ 01-22-2005, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Why is that just directed to Stan? I dont know them either...
due to the way i replied to this thread.

I Can Relate To What You're Saying In Your Songs, So When I Have A Shitty Day,
I Drift Away And Put 'Em On Cause I Don't Really Got Shit Else So That Shit Helps
When I'm Depressed...
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
  Stanatic is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
M e l i ss a
Pimped by BEN and MAXX

EW Cash: 1035.00
M e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem Web

Old Re: Best Rap Group Ever?? @ 01-22-2005, 05:02 PM

Ah, I see...
  M e l i ss a is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Stanatic
~The Only Livin' Stan~

Stanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Best Rap Group Ever?? @ 01-22-2005, 05:04 PM

but i don't give a fuck about it. i got used to this shit.

I Drift Away And Put 'Em On Cause I Don't Really Got Shit Else So That Shit Helps
When I'm Depressed...
M e l i ss a
Pimped by BEN and MAXX

M e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem WebM e l i ss a is one of the illest on Eminem Web

Old Re: Best Rap Group Ever?? @ 01-22-2005, 05:09 PM

I guess... They still shouldn't say it. Afterall, it is your choice.
Dr. Shady
Get Ya Ass Up For The Dr

EW Cash: 0.00
Dr. Shady is on a distinguished road

Old Re: Best Rap Group Ever?? @ 01-22-2005, 05:10 PM

firstly let me just tell you i aint "picking on you" im doing it cuz it worries me aight. i say it outta luv. i consider myself a pretty decent guy if you respect me ill respect you. but from wat you say in your posts itz not fucking healthy you are obsessed with eminem. let me tell you i know the difference between admiration and being osessed. i admire eminem but i dont jump oin his dick like you do. i dont write him letters. i step into the real world and realise if em knows you exist he only sees you as a fan, an obsessed one at dat. he aint seeing you as your dawg. i look up to eminem but im not in the fucking dream world. i have a daughter and friends., i dont just sit in my bedroom admmiring a man that probably wouldnt give a fuck about me! you dont give a fuck? thas good then dawg. you shouldnt. but for your own fucking good, stop looking up to eminem like hes a god. like hes gona save your life.

Quote:
this aint about not knowing rap groups. this iz about stan guy being obsessed wit eminem and it not being healthy. damn i dont give a damn wat people listhen to and dont listhen to. listhen to gospel for all i care. it just worries me cuz ive seen wat this do. when people look up to someone SO fucking much.
i mean take these posts how you want but itz out of worrying. i guess itz just the daddy side of me comming out

FUCK BUSH

Dr. Shady is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
M e l i ss a
Pimped by BEN and MAXX

Old Re: Best Rap Group Ever?? @ 01-22-2005, 05:12 PM

Come on.. It's his choice. There is no reason to hate... You say it's out of love, but I mean, if he thinks it's unhealthy he'll stop. There is no need to hate just because he really like Eminem. Y'know?
Dr. Shady
Get Ya Ass Up For The Dr

Old Re: Best Rap Group Ever?? @ 01-22-2005, 05:19 PM

am i hating? i wudnt call it hating melissa. yup itz his choice but itz not healthy, itz scary, and fuck if my daughter ever gets this obsessed with an artist then i wudnt let her listhen to it. where your parents at stan?

and this just a question aight, im not asuming shit. but are you the type of guy that goes around being a real jackass and do the things em raps about? cuz you do realise hes not like dat in real life homie.?

FUCK BUSH

Stanatic
~The Only Livin' Stan~

Old Re: Best Rap Group Ever?? @ 01-22-2005, 05:20 PM

Quote:
but for your own fucking good, stop looking up to eminem like hes a god. like hes gona save your life.
he's a God, & he DID save my life...

& I am obsessed with him, but I'm not obsessed with him out of nothin, Em's words weren't juss rappin they were much mo than that to me, they gave me the strenght that i did need & i found somethin i could lean on whenever i needed to...but you just don't kno me
& i really appreciate you worrying about me, but do not worry about me Cuz I'm so fuckin happy & I'm so fuckin satisfied wit ma own life.

Quote:
i dont just sit in my bedroom admmiring a man that probably wouldnt give a fuck about me!
& why should he?!
he's the one who helped not I, he's the 1 who made my life nicer i did nothin to him except admirring.

When I'm Depressed...
Stanatic
~The Only Livin' Stan~

Old Re: Best Rap Group Ever?? @ 01-22-2005, 05:23 PM

[quote]where your parents at stan?[quote]
Quote:
and this just a question aight, im not asuming shit. but are you the type of guy that goes around being a real jackass and do the things em raps about? cuz you do realise hes not like dat in real life homie.?
......you'll get all the answers when you read "the infinite stan", but you prolly won't cuz you give a fuckless about me & about my song...

& don't call me homie.

When I'm Depressed...
M e l i ss a
Pimped by BEN and MAXX

Old Re: Best Rap Group Ever?? @ 01-22-2005, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Shady
am i hating? i wudnt call it hating melissa. yup itz his choice but itz not healthy, itz scary, and fuck if my daughter ever gets this obsessed with an artist then i wudnt let her listhen to it. where your parents at stan?
Okay... but you seem to be. Just like, you seem to be hating just because he really admires Eminem. I dont really see a problem with it...

Last edited by M e l i ss a; 01-22-2005 at 05:28 PM..
Stanatic
~The Only Livin' Stan~

Old Re: Best Rap Group Ever?? @ 01-22-2005, 05:27 PM

....some ppl just dont get it, melissa

When I'm Depressed...
M e l i ss a
Pimped by BEN and MAXX

Old Re: Best Rap Group Ever?? @ 01-22-2005, 05:28 PM

So it seems...
Dr. Shady
Get Ya Ass Up For The Dr

Old Re: Best Rap Group Ever?? @ 01-22-2005, 05:43 PM

melissa- you probably dont get it cuz youre 16. and you aint seen wat i have seen. i could share a little story with ya but id be here forever. ive seen wat obsession over an artist does to you aight.

stan- ok i read your song and firstly its good stuff. itz real emotional but it still hasnt told me why you look up to eminem so much. itz none of my buisness but im just sayin i dont get why i had to read it. itz only tellin me wat i already know. if your happy then ok thats good. but i dont believe it. your life has to be pretty fuckin empty to have to focus on eminem.

and you guys have got to admit im sayin this shit in a nice way. itz not like im just sayin "stan your fucking obsessed you stupid little kid get a fucking life"

FUCK BUSH

M e l i ss a
Pimped by BEN and MAXX

Old Re: Best Rap Group Ever?? @ 01-22-2005, 05:47 PM

Quote:
melissa- you probably dont get it cuz youre 16. and you aint seen wat i have seen. i could share a little story with ya but id be here forever. ive seen wat obsession over an artist does to you aight.
I dont want to be mean... But who cares if I'm 16? I'm pretty intelligent if I do say so myself.

Quote:
and you guys have got to admit im sayin this shit in a nice way. itz not like im just sayin "stan your fucking obsessed you stupid little kid get a fucking life"
I guess so...
Dr. Shady
Get Ya Ass Up For The Dr

Old Re: Best Rap Group Ever?? @ 01-22-2005, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh_Em_Slim
I dont want to be mean... But who cares if I'm 16? I'm pretty intelligent if I do say so myself.

I guess so...

you still havent been around as long as i have. you still dont have a daughter. and you still havent seen wat ive seen which is the reason it made me write this shit to stan. so it makes no difference if your an intellegent 16 yo..your still 16

FUCK BUSH

Closed Thread