eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > Music

*A*
Josh's Booty Call

EW Cash: 5526.00
*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web

Old Kayne West - "George Bush doesn't care about black people" @ 09-03-2005, 08:50 AM

http://media.putfile.com/Kanye79

LOL! He's such a fucking idiot.
  *A* is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Carnage™
I Have a Small penis

EW Cash: 28614.00
Carnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem WebCarnage™ owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Kayne West - "George Bush doesn't care about black people" @ 09-03-2005, 10:27 AM

He's a fucking retard. Another black person living in the past and making stupid assumptions.
xD

EW Cash: 435.50
Charmbracelet owns Eminem WebCharmbracelet owns Eminem WebCharmbracelet owns Eminem WebCharmbracelet owns Eminem WebCharmbracelet owns Eminem WebCharmbracelet owns Eminem WebCharmbracelet owns Eminem WebCharmbracelet owns Eminem WebCharmbracelet owns Eminem WebCharmbracelet owns Eminem WebCharmbracelet owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Charmbracelet Send a message via MSN to Charmbracelet Send a message via Yahoo to Charmbracelet
Old Re: Kayne West - "George Bush doesn't care about black people" @ 09-03-2005, 10:42 AM

I can't belive he said that what an asshole

www.facebook.com/ksimpsonnn
  Charmbracelet is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Aic713
L-O-R-I

EW Cash: 398220.00
Aic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Aic713 Send a message via MSN to Aic713
Old Re: Kayne West - "George Bush doesn't care about black people" @ 09-03-2005, 11:39 AM

Kayne West is!!!! This is what he said on the LIVE telathon for the aid of Katrina. I was watching it & had to rewing it (I tivo'ed it) a few times, and then transcribed it.

"I hate the way their portraying us in the media. If you see a black family it says their looting. If you see a white it says their looking for food.We all know that it's been 5 days since most of the people are black. And even for me to complain about it I'd be a hypocrite. I turn away from the tv because it's to hard to watch. I've even been shopping before even giving a donation. So I called my business manager right now to see what's the biggest amount and just to imagine if I was there those are my people down there" He went on a bit more to ramble on about the un-justice towards the black men and women. Then goes on to say " The way the government is set up to help the poor, less well off as slow as possible. I mean red cross is doing everything they can we already realize that a lot of the people that could help are at war right now fighting another way... and they give them permission to go down and shoot and shoot us"

Then Mike Myers goes on to speak some more... and they go back to Kayne and he says

"George Bush doesn't care about black people" Mike Myers just looked at him & then they cut the show.

Aic713 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Aic713
L-O-R-I

EW Cash: 398220.00
Aic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Aic713 Send a message via MSN to Aic713
Old Re: Kayne West - "George Bush doesn't care about black people" @ 09-03-2005, 11:40 AM

Well I see that was a link to the video.. But it wasn't the whole thing. ^ Is everything he said

Aic713 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Yo Daddy
Big Dawg

EW Cash: 0.00
Yo Daddy has tight gameYo Daddy has tight game

Old Re: Kayne West - "George Bush doesn't care about black people" @ 09-03-2005, 12:21 PM

Clearly an embarassment to black people everywhere. The last bit about "George Bush doesn't care about black people".. I was just stunned.. I mean.. I'm not even gonna say he's wrong, but where the hell did that come from? Mike Myers looked like he wanted to flee the stage twice in that video.

I'm here fo yo moms, so you best respect!
  Yo Daddy is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
*A*
Josh's Booty Call

EW Cash: 5526.00
*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web*A* owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Kayne West - "George Bush doesn't care about black people" @ 09-03-2005, 01:41 PM

Yeah, he's a fucking idiot. I mean I am all for free speech and political incorrectness, but that was just uncalled for. It may be true, but he was way out of line when he said that, and if I were Mike Meyers then I'd bitch his ass out.

But maybe he didn't care because they were already poor, not because they were black. I saw white people in the crowd and if Bush really was a racist then he wouldn't let them suffer either.
  *A* is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote