headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Spanish Harlem

EW Cash: 0.00
Spanish Harlem has tight gameSpanish Harlem has tight game

Send a message via AIM to Spanish Harlem
Old Man I can't stand these people @ 01-15-2004, 11:04 PM

Know what I HATE? I hate when kids try to act all rebelious and opinionated but they have got no point whatsoever and when they do they can't back it up, and they just argue anything and everything just because they think they look soo smart and so opinionated and different, don't they realize they're not because EVERYONE is basically doing that? Since basically EVERYONE is immature? At my age I mean.

We were in homeroom today and obviously since I live in America we say the pledge of allegiance every morning. Well this girl Shenelle never stands up to say it, she just sits at her desk and eats cookies. Today my homeroom teacher was like "Shenelle, you don't stand up today and I'm writing you up," and getting written up is nothing massive or anything, I think you just get some detentions. Anywayz she's all "WHY DO I GOTTA SAY THE PLEDGE?!?! I DON'T WANNA SAY THE PLEDGE!!!" and she's saying all this other crap implying basically that it's stupid and this whole "I hate this country" thing. I hate that so much, sure this country has it's flaws but if you're so discontent, go fly your ass over to North Korea and live there where you can't do a DAMN thing unless you're "ALLOWED" and if you do, you get shot. And then this other smartass kid who thinks he's so damn smart only if he WAS why is he a SENIOR in a FRESHMEN homeroom, but that's besides the point anywayz...but he was like "Well isan't being forced to say the pledge against all of what American stands for?" And I was just like IF AMERICA DIDN'T STAND FOR THAT, THERE WOULD BE NO PLEDGE, AMERICA STANDS FOR THESE THINGS SO OUT OF GRATITUDE, YOU SAY THE PLEDGE, WHY WOULDN'T YOU?!?! And my teacher was like "Well technically you're not forced because if you had a legitimate reason and you brought in a note from home you wouldn't have to say it, but you don't have a note." They're so gay, I can't stand them. When we were walking out Chenelle was still complaining so as I walked by her I was just like "SHUT UP AND JUST SAY THE PLEDGE! GOD PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID!" Cause I can't stand people like that, damn if she says something tommorow I'm really going to say what I think like everyone else was doing today, I normally just keep quiet except for that little thing I said at the end. That really got on my nerves though. So what do all of you think? I mean the way I look at it, if you don't like this country, get the hell out. Sure no country nor it's government is perfect but we're a LOT better off than some other countries. People always want a reason to complain and they never realize how good they've got it. I hate that. People just LOVE to complain about things. And some might say that's what I'm doing now but the initial reason for posting this is just because I would really like to know how everyone feels about this. So tell me what you think.

~Mama...don't know why...mama's just a little girl, given that she is or not...time... aint...on...her...side...mama's just a little girl, she gotta hold her up high~
~Little sister needs seclusion...somehow she'll discover it, through the Pac music, got used to the feeling of falling...but you'll never see her following, bouncing back and fourth between the healing and the hollering, riding the outer ring, of your own private Saturn...thought scattered, all across the grey matter~
~Little baby doll...she doesen't know what to say to yall, the patience are short and of coarse...the pride is way too tall, break it all, smash the past, like it was made of glass, aint no other way to make it last, it hurts...to watch...Lucy loose a dream, I've had the pleasure of seein our hero kick and scream, and when she calms down...I'll turn the sound down....and put my arms around the little lost and found~
~Hush little lady, don't say a word, or the rest of the village gonna know you're disturbed, and if you let em know that you're vulnerable, then there aint no tellin how far they up and you slow, I'm a chapter in your textbook...read my like a checkbook...mistook, love at first sight for a sex look~
*She look in the mirror, she don't see what I see she hold NO history of how precious she be*

*Beauty is in the eye of the beholder*

Hoy es Adios
Today it is Goodbye

Spanish Harlem is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
carsy
hhhmmmm

EW Cash: 80.00
carsy has much to be proud ofcarsy has much to be proud ofcarsy has much to be proud ofcarsy has much to be proud ofcarsy has much to be proud ofcarsy has much to be proud ofcarsy has much to be proud ofcarsy has much to be proud ofcarsy has much to be proud ofcarsy has much to be proud of

Old 01-15-2004, 11:36 PM

I think that I know what you mean. But I can tolerate people like that.

Complaining is fun. Everyone does it. And if you were so against complaining why didn't you just say "how do you feel about people who have opinions but don't know how to back it up" rather than COMPLAINING FOR HALF A PAGE! lol

Old 01-15-2004, 11:42 PM

I only complain about things that really bother me though. I doubt the whole pledge thing even bothers this girl but she's just like basically everyone else who just complains because they feel like it, EVERYONE does that, they always need to look for drama. No one can ever just be happy with things, and negativity is always praised too it seems in society.

~Mama...don't know why...mama's just a little girl, given that she is or not...time... aint...on...her...side...mama's just a little girl, she gotta hold her up high~
~Little sister needs seclusion...somehow she'll discover it, through the Pac music, got used to the feeling of falling...but you'll never see her following, bouncing back and fourth between the healing and the hollering, riding the outer ring, of your own private Saturn...thought scattered, all across the grey matter~
~Little baby doll...she doesen't know what to say to yall, the patience are short and of coarse...the pride is way too tall, break it all, smash the past, like it was made of glass, aint no other way to make it last, it hurts...to watch...Lucy loose a dream, I've had the pleasure of seein our hero kick and scream, and when she calms down...I'll turn the sound down....and put my arms around the little lost and found~
~Hush little lady, don't say a word, or the rest of the village gonna know you're disturbed, and if you let em know that you're vulnerable, then there aint no tellin how far they up and you slow, I'm a chapter in your textbook...read my like a checkbook...mistook, love at first sight for a sex look~
*She look in the mirror, she don't see what I see she hold NO history of how precious she be*

Hoy es Adios
Today it is Goodbye

carsy
hhhmmmm

carsy has much to be proud ofcarsy has much to be proud ofcarsy has much to be proud ofcarsy has much to be proud ofcarsy has much to be proud ofcarsy has much to be proud ofcarsy has much to be proud ofcarsy has much to be proud ofcarsy has much to be proud ofcarsy has much to be proud of

Old 01-16-2004, 12:03 AM

Yeah, but it's something that will never be eradicated. Just ignore it. You'll be better off
cave bitch

EW Cash: 5508.00
shortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to shortie
Old 01-16-2004, 12:30 AM

If people don't make it a big deal then it will no longer be cool to rebel against it. I mean seriously, it should be no skin off anyone's ass if others don't want to say the pledge. I mean after all, it is just words that you are saying to a piece of hanging fabric.
  shortie is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Sapphire

EW Cash: 715.00
Sapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope member

Send a message via AIM to Sapphire Send a message via MSN to Sapphire Send a message via Yahoo to Sapphire
Old 01-16-2004, 05:08 AM

yes, that is true, but occassionally there are people who truly BELIEVE in the words that are being said...I don't think it should be forced, but it shouldn't be banned either. I don't know...since becomming married, my views on our freedoms have changed drastically. I know that after september 11th, the kids on base have a lot more respect for what thier parents do, and how lucky they are to be american. I see both sides of the picture, so I guess I once again agree with everyone

Sapphire is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
handle
Registered abuser

handle will become popular soon enough

Old 01-16-2004, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Know what I HATE? I hate when kids try to act all rebelious and opinionated but they have got no point whatsoever and when they do they can't back it up, and they just argue anything and everything just because they think they look soo smart and so opinionated and different, don't they realize they're not because EVERYONE is basically doing that? Since basically EVERYONE is immature? At my age I mean.
I used to be like that...then I found truth.

Apologies are bargaining chips for the weak.
  handle is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
V i L E
Super Producer

EW Cash: 940.00
V i L E is a splendid one to beholdV i L E is a splendid one to beholdV i L E is a splendid one to beholdV i L E is a splendid one to beholdV i L E is a splendid one to beholdV i L E is a splendid one to beholdV i L E is a splendid one to beholdV i L E is a splendid one to behold

Send a message via AIM to V i L E
Old 01-16-2004, 10:45 AM

People like that just have a need for attention.

Look out for "Me, Myself, and Ira" the album.
And "The Ian Larson Saga" Mixtapes

Featuring:
College Musik
Bird Shit
Texturizer (Freestyle)
Headz Up, and MORE

Click This Shyt

... & 5th Set (Upstairs, 5th Floor)
  V i L E is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
T1 Req
You Evil Metal Man

EW Cash: 5.00
T1 Req is a splendid one to beholdT1 Req is a splendid one to beholdT1 Req is a splendid one to beholdT1 Req is a splendid one to beholdT1 Req is a splendid one to beholdT1 Req is a splendid one to beholdT1 Req is a splendid one to beholdT1 Req is a splendid one to behold

Send a message via AIM to T1 Req
Old 01-16-2004, 11:31 AM

Seriously...you have to say this pledge every morning?

Then again, when I was younger we had to sing hymns in assembly...I guess it's the same thing. lol @ American schools woirshipping America rather than God
  T1 Req is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
ShadyButterfly

EW Cash: 90.00
ShadyButterfly is a splendid one to beholdShadyButterfly is a splendid one to beholdShadyButterfly is a splendid one to beholdShadyButterfly is a splendid one to beholdShadyButterfly is a splendid one to beholdShadyButterfly is a splendid one to beholdShadyButterfly is a splendid one to beholdShadyButterfly is a splendid one to behold

Send a message via AIM to ShadyButterfly Send a message via Yahoo to ShadyButterfly
Old 01-16-2004, 12:19 PM

I've learned to tolarate all different kinds of people. I've met people who think totally oposite from what i think and i've been able to get along with them.
  ShadyButterfly is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
handle
Registered abuser

Old 01-16-2004, 08:08 PM

^^ That shit doesn't work with me, if I don't get along with someone then I avoid them...like the mentally retarded fat boy at my work. Well he's not literally mentally ill, just thick.

carsy
hhhmmmm

Old 01-16-2004, 08:12 PM

Thick all round huh?

Yeah I can't stand people who have no common sense.
Registered abuser

Old 01-17-2004, 06:44 AM

I can't stand people who are less than sharp.

V i L E
Super Producer

EW Cash: 940.00
V i L E is a splendid one to beholdV i L E is a splendid one to beholdV i L E is a splendid one to beholdV i L E is a splendid one to beholdV i L E is a splendid one to beholdV i L E is a splendid one to beholdV i L E is a splendid one to beholdV i L E is a splendid one to behold

Send a message via AIM to V i L E
Old 01-17-2004, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by T1 Req
Seriously...you have to say this pledge every morning? lol @ American schools woirshipping America rather than God
Attached Images
File Type: jpg negative22.jpg (27.4 KB, 10 views)

Look out for "Me, Myself, and Ira" the album.
And "The Ian Larson Saga" Mixtapes

Featuring:
College Musik
Bird Shit
Texturizer (Freestyle)
Headz Up, and MORE

Click This Shyt

... & 5th Set (Upstairs, 5th Floor)
  V i L E is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Spanish Harlem

Old 01-18-2004, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by shortie
If people don't make it a big deal then it will no longer be cool to rebel against it. I mean seriously, it should be no skin off anyone's ass if others don't want to say the pledge. I mean after all, it is just words that you are saying to a piece of hanging fabric.
That's the thing though. It's NOT just a piece of hanging fabric because it represents so much more.

Hoy es Adios
Today it is Goodbye

Closed Thread