bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > Eminem

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Stanatic
~The Only Livin' Stan~

EW Cash: 372749.50
Stanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Which song of Eminemís are you listening to right now? @ 09-12-2005, 10:07 AM

I just don't give a fuck REMIX (from E true Hollywood Mixtape by DJ Break)

not fond of Remixes but this mixtape rocks...

I Can Relate To What You're Saying In Your Songs, So When I Have A Shitty Day,
I Drift Away And Put 'Em On Cause I Don't Really Got Shit Else So That Shit Helps
When I'm Depressed...
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
  Stanatic is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
.:APOCALYPSE:.
.:|GFX DAWG|:.

EW Cash: 4307.50
.:APOCALYPSE:. has a reputation beyond repute.:APOCALYPSE:. has a reputation beyond repute.:APOCALYPSE:. has a reputation beyond repute.:APOCALYPSE:. has a reputation beyond repute.:APOCALYPSE:. has a reputation beyond repute.:APOCALYPSE:. has a reputation beyond repute.:APOCALYPSE:. has a reputation beyond repute.:APOCALYPSE:. has a reputation beyond repute.:APOCALYPSE:. has a reputation beyond repute.:APOCALYPSE:. has a reputation beyond repute.:APOCALYPSE:. has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to .:APOCALYPSE:. Send a message via Yahoo to .:APOCALYPSE:.
Old Re: Which song of Eminemís are you listening to right now? @ 09-13-2005, 12:00 PM

atm im listening to Amityville

www.visual-remix.net

A Recent Study Shows That 92% Of All Teenagers Have Turned Emo.
Put This In Your Profile If You're One Of The 8% Who Stayed Gangsta.

Everywhere I go 5-0 wanna follow
Everytime I flow it's like there's no tomorrow
I can bring happiness or I can bring sorrow
You don't wanna mess around there's no tomorrow

.:APOCALYPSE:. is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Stanatic
~The Only Livin' Stan~

Stanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Which song of Eminemís are you listening to right now? @ 09-14-2005, 01:18 AM

weed lacer Freestyle.....(fuckin' awesome)

I Drift Away And Put 'Em On Cause I Don't Really Got Shit Else So That Shit Helps
When I'm Depressed...
STAKZ

EW Cash: 975.00
STAKZ has a reputation beyond reputeSTAKZ has a reputation beyond reputeSTAKZ has a reputation beyond reputeSTAKZ has a reputation beyond reputeSTAKZ has a reputation beyond reputeSTAKZ has a reputation beyond reputeSTAKZ has a reputation beyond reputeSTAKZ has a reputation beyond reputeSTAKZ has a reputation beyond reputeSTAKZ has a reputation beyond reputeSTAKZ has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to STAKZ
Old Re: Which song of Eminemís are you listening to right now? @ 09-14-2005, 11:25 AM

Brain Damage...hiz old skool shit....

Last edited by STAKZ; 09-14-2005 at 11:27 AM..
  STAKZ is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Stanatic
~The Only Livin' Stan~

Old Re: Which song of Eminemís are you listening to right now? @ 09-14-2005, 03:51 PM

"DJ fashion freestyle"...one of the best live radio's freestyles ever

When I'm Depressed...
Syko Albanian

EW Cash: 0.00
Syko Albanian will become popular soon enough

Old Re: Which song of Eminemís are you listening to right now? @ 09-14-2005, 04:38 PM

puke...love this shit...
  Syko Albanian is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Stanatic
~The Only Livin' Stan~

Old Re: Which song of Eminemís are you listening to right now? @ 09-15-2005, 02:43 AM

"i don't wanna go to school
i don't need no education
i don't wanna be like you
i don't wanna save the nation
i just wanna live my life every day in celebration
one day Imma leave this world i wait for the revelation"

Revelation- D12
...one of their best, too bad their last album wasn't even as 10th good as Devil's night.

When I'm Depressed...
sanely_insane
-CRAKE-

EW Cash: 4849.00
sanely_insane owns Eminem Websanely_insane owns Eminem Websanely_insane owns Eminem Websanely_insane owns Eminem Websanely_insane owns Eminem Websanely_insane owns Eminem Websanely_insane owns Eminem Websanely_insane owns Eminem Websanely_insane owns Eminem Websanely_insane owns Eminem Websanely_insane owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Which song of Eminemís are you listening to right now? @ 09-15-2005, 03:17 PM

^yeaheminem had to ruin most of it sad reli but everyone else got better they didnt need eminem to carry them along this time as much as he used to in fact he basically brought it down
  sanely_insane is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
aKtIvItY!
A Brand You Can Trust

EW Cash: 46403.50
aKtIvItY! owns Eminem WebaKtIvItY! owns Eminem WebaKtIvItY! owns Eminem WebaKtIvItY! owns Eminem WebaKtIvItY! owns Eminem WebaKtIvItY! owns Eminem WebaKtIvItY! owns Eminem WebaKtIvItY! owns Eminem WebaKtIvItY! owns Eminem WebaKtIvItY! owns Eminem WebaKtIvItY! owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Which song of Eminemís are you listening to right now? @ 09-15-2005, 03:38 PM

Not only did Eminem ruin it, it just wasnt a great album from the first song. They werent trying to live up to Eminems status on D12world.. on Devils Night, no one knew them.. they had to make a name for themselves.. so they went hard. Now, they all suck. Devils Night was and still is a good album..
  aKtIvItY! is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
sanely_insane
-CRAKE-

sanely_insane owns Eminem Websanely_insane owns Eminem Websanely_insane owns Eminem Websanely_insane owns Eminem Websanely_insane owns Eminem Websanely_insane owns Eminem Websanely_insane owns Eminem Websanely_insane owns Eminem Websanely_insane owns Eminem Websanely_insane owns Eminem Websanely_insane owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Which song of Eminemís are you listening to right now? @ 09-15-2005, 03:54 PM

devils night was a great album good doesnt discribe it and no only bizzare and em sucked on that so there
Stanatic
~The Only Livin' Stan~

Old Re: Which song of Eminemís are you listening to right now? @ 09-15-2005, 10:13 PM

Eminem Sucked on Devil's night?! LL....this is the funniest shit i ever heard!

with verses like "fight music", "Revelation", "Shit can happen", "aint nuthin but music", "words are weapon", & the hidden track "Girlz" <-----fuckin' outstanding

i guess you should hear the album once again, cuz i hear it like every 2 dayz, & the more i hear the more i believe that Em did an amazing job in that album, & some songs were even better than ones in The Eminem Show...
but it's your opinion after all, & I respect it....
Peace out.

When I'm Depressed...
Stanatic
~The Only Livin' Stan~

Old Re: Which song of Eminemís are you listening to right now? @ 09-15-2005, 10:15 PM

.......i forgot to mention "American sphyco", another tight song.

When I'm Depressed...
aKtIvItY!
A Brand You Can Trust

EW Cash: 46403.50
aKtIvItY! owns Eminem WebaKtIvItY! owns Eminem WebaKtIvItY! owns Eminem WebaKtIvItY! owns Eminem WebaKtIvItY! owns Eminem WebaKtIvItY! owns Eminem WebaKtIvItY! owns Eminem WebaKtIvItY! owns Eminem WebaKtIvItY! owns Eminem WebaKtIvItY! owns Eminem WebaKtIvItY! owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Which song of Eminemís are you listening to right now? @ 09-16-2005, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite_stan
Eminem Sucked on Devil's night?! LL....this is the funniest shit i ever heard!

with verses like "fight music", "Revelation", "Shit can happen", "aint nuthin but music", "words are weapon", & the hidden track "Girlz" <-----fuckin' outstanding

i guess you should hear the album once again, cuz i hear it like every 2 dayz, & the more i hear the more i believe that Em did an amazing job in that album, & some songs were even better than ones in The Eminem Show...
but it's your opinion after all, & I respect it....
Peace out.
..no one said Eminem "sucked" on Devils Night, Shannon said him and Bizarre sucked on D12World.. and i just think Eminem plain sucks most of the time.. i even said Devils Night was a good album
  aKtIvItY! is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
sanely_insane
-CRAKE-

Old Re: Which song of Eminemís are you listening to right now? @ 09-16-2005, 07:53 AM

yeah stan hun u gotta listen alrite
X-ecutE

EW Cash: 0.00
X-ecutE is a jewel in the roughX-ecutE is a jewel in the roughX-ecutE is a jewel in the roughX-ecutE is a jewel in the rough

Old Re: Which song of Eminemís are you listening to right now? @ 09-16-2005, 08:09 AM

"Bodyguard" featuring Dr. Dre & Obie Trice
  X-ecutE is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Closed Thread