headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Nik00117
What you somking

EW Cash: 0.00
Nik00117 is on a distinguished road

Old I hate poeple like this @ 09-20-2003, 02:08 PM

Ok me and my friends where down at the mall. Just hanging out. Well me and them where just makeing raps and stuff up right. So anyways my friend Big Joe just gets on a role and we cheer him on. So mosst of them were black me and matt where the only white kids in the group out of 7. Anyways a mall cop comes and says to leave the area. So we all get up and leave he calls to me and matt and says right in front of there faces you two boys can stay. Then he said to find a new group of friends. Well they heard it and he just told them to get out. I mean he had a excuss and we didn't say anything so we left but when he said we could sta basiclly just we were white it pissed us off. So well that is the part i hate. Then we walked up to and start free styleing how bad he sucked. And left we made it lound i am not aloud to go to the mall for 2 months. Lol but i hate poeple that treat white poeple better then blacks. I mean damn man they all human just casue the pigment in there skin is a little darker don't mean shit. I mean if you diss and kind of black person i just go off. I mean I do if you say like soemthing bad about a black person like man i hate his black ass and only reson is casue he is black i just go off. I mean poeple that diss blacks are idiots. I bet they got a ugly ass girl and 2 annoying bitching kids.

What you somkeing and can I have some.

Do I look like I give a fuck.

The more girls the better.

I ain"t no pimp. The girls just come to me.

I am sorry I kissed her. But she pushed. I just didn't hold back.
  Nik00117 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Exodus

EW Cash: 220.00
Exodus is a splendid one to beholdExodus is a splendid one to beholdExodus is a splendid one to beholdExodus is a splendid one to beholdExodus is a splendid one to beholdExodus is a splendid one to beholdExodus is a splendid one to beholdExodus is a splendid one to behold

Old 09-20-2003, 02:14 PM

white people are better than niggers

"Defeat glory, rather it's deep stories or helluva quotes
Never below, better than dope,
Off to the side, watchin you play games like the veteran coach
If what you spit off the top's never been wrote
Then why you all punchlines, you tellin a joke?
I'm never right, you'll forever be the best
I'll never be less than the best
Physically Christ, you guessed cuz never it's like
Equivalent to forever twice
The exception to the word perfection
I'll never be broke, if I ain't sellin you rap, I'm sellin you coke
Just when you thought I couldn't get better, I spoke
And sendin you back to the lab
What would you equal after the math, I'm tellin results
I'm bad as they come, time flys, I'm havin some fun
The second I spoke, the battle is won, what"

Royce
  Exodus is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
KŮG Kŧ
I CAN NOT RAP

EW Cash: 50.00
KŮG Kŧ is a name known to allKŮG Kŧ is a name known to allKŮG Kŧ is a name known to allKŮG Kŧ is a name known to allKŮG Kŧ is a name known to allKŮG Kŧ is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to KŮG Kŧ Send a message via Yahoo to KŮG Kŧ
Old 09-20-2003, 02:21 PM

niggaz got bigger dicks then white ppl do
yall got dem shriveled up shrimp nuggets
lol

Spanish Harlem has tight gameSpanish Harlem has tight game

Send a message via AIM to Spanish Harlem
Old 09-20-2003, 02:41 PM

That cop was an asshole. I would have been like well that was real moral of you...racist asshole.

~Mama...don't know why...mama's just a little girl, given that she is or not...time... aint...on...her...side...mama's just a little girl, she gotta hold her up high~
~Little sister needs seclusion...somehow she'll discover it, through the Pac music, got used to the feeling of falling...but you'll never see her following, bouncing back and fourth between the healing and the hollering, riding the outer ring, of your own private Saturn...thought scattered, all across the grey matter~
~Little baby doll...she doesen't know what to say to yall, the patience are short and of coarse...the pride is way too tall, break it all, smash the past, like it was made of glass, aint no other way to make it last, it hurts...to watch...Lucy loose a dream, I've had the pleasure of seein our hero kick and scream, and when she calms down...I'll turn the sound down....and put my arms around the little lost and found~
~Hush little lady, don't say a word, or the rest of the village gonna know you're disturbed, and if you let em know that you're vulnerable, then there aint no tellin how far they up and you slow, I'm a chapter in your textbook...read my like a checkbook...mistook, love at first sight for a sex look~
*She look in the mirror, she don't see what I see she hold NO history of how precious she be*

*Beauty is in the eye of the beholder*

Hoy es Adios
Today it is Goodbye

Spanish Harlem is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
slimfrikinshady
spaceman spiff

slimfrikinshady is a name known to allslimfrikinshady is a name known to allslimfrikinshady is a name known to allslimfrikinshady is a name known to allslimfrikinshady is a name known to allslimfrikinshady is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to slimfrikinshady Send a message via Yahoo to slimfrikinshady
Old 09-20-2003, 03:00 PM

I'da called him a honkey, snatched his hat, and took off runnin... old white guy vs a buncha teenagers? no contest
Riz
Drat...

EW Cash: 1969.00
Riz has a brilliant futureRiz has a brilliant futureRiz has a brilliant futureRiz has a brilliant futureRiz has a brilliant futureRiz has a brilliant futureRiz has a brilliant futureRiz has a brilliant futureRiz has a brilliant futureRiz has a brilliant futureRiz has a brilliant future

Old 09-20-2003, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Nympho
niggaz got bigger dicks then white ppl do
yall got dem shriveled up shrimp nuggets
lol
I was flicking thorugh the TV the other day and I came across this documentary... it said that the stereotype of black men having bigger dicks comes from slavery. In those times the white slave owners believed that by saying blacks have got bicker dicks that it makes 'em more like animals (gorillas, etc) so it made it easier for them to justify what they were doing.

I don't know how true that is. I mean, how many dicks have YOU seen to know if the stereotype is true or not?
  Riz is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Spanish Harlem

Spanish Harlem has tight gameSpanish Harlem has tight game

Send a message via AIM to Spanish Harlem
Old 09-20-2003, 03:33 PM

HA HA HA.

~Mama...don't know why...mama's just a little girl, given that she is or not...time... aint...on...her...side...mama's just a little girl, she gotta hold her up high~
~Little sister needs seclusion...somehow she'll discover it, through the Pac music, got used to the feeling of falling...but you'll never see her following, bouncing back and fourth between the healing and the hollering, riding the outer ring, of your own private Saturn...thought scattered, all across the grey matter~
~Little baby doll...she doesen't know what to say to yall, the patience are short and of coarse...the pride is way too tall, break it all, smash the past, like it was made of glass, aint no other way to make it last, it hurts...to watch...Lucy loose a dream, I've had the pleasure of seein our hero kick and scream, and when she calms down...I'll turn the sound down....and put my arms around the little lost and found~
~Hush little lady, don't say a word, or the rest of the village gonna know you're disturbed, and if you let em know that you're vulnerable, then there aint no tellin how far they up and you slow, I'm a chapter in your textbook...read my like a checkbook...mistook, love at first sight for a sex look~
*She look in the mirror, she don't see what I see she hold NO history of how precious she be*

*Beauty is in the eye of the beholder*

Hoy es Adios
Today it is Goodbye

Spanish Harlem is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Kari
yea, I'm that good

EW Cash: 368655.00
Kari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem Web

Old 09-20-2003, 07:21 PM

after the cop told me to find a new group of friends I'd of told him to buy a new jellie donut. Fucken Pig.

Old 09-20-2003, 08:56 PM

Lol we didn;t touch him. We pissed him we made a rap about salvery being over and shit. I just said you fuckin asshole what the hell are you i bet you got a ugly ass wife and a 2 kids with half there teeth missing.

Nik00117
What you somking

Old 09-20-2003, 08:58 PM

Sorry but on the black dick think i read a study. That it is ture. They messured 200 guys dicks. Well the avg white guys dick was 5 1/2 inchs the avg black one was 5 3/4. So bigg defferce.

KŮG Kŧ
I CAN NOT RAP

EW Cash: 50.00
KŮG Kŧ is a name known to allKŮG Kŧ is a name known to allKŮG Kŧ is a name known to allKŮG Kŧ is a name known to allKŮG Kŧ is a name known to allKŮG Kŧ is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to KŮG Kŧ Send a message via Yahoo to KŮG Kŧ
Old 09-20-2003, 09:07 PM

that shit happened to us at the fair a month back
we was just rappin and shit and it was a crowd and shit niggaz just wreckin and the popos come over there tellin us to break it up

Old 09-20-2003, 09:18 PM

I know cops need to get the idea of all black poeple aren't gang members and don't bash poeple up. Damn

~strawberry~
Slow Poster

~strawberry~ is on a distinguished road

Old 09-20-2003, 10:30 PM

i hate people like that
yea, I'm that good

EW Cash: 368655.00
Kari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem Web

Old 09-21-2003, 01:01 AM

Cops just need to get the fucken clue. although some of them can be fun as hell, like this one cop around here I asked him if I could borrow his handcuffs for a one night stand and he told me I was too young for handcuffs and then one time he was off duty and I had been drinking and partying and shit and I saw him downtown and he's like "lol, you're too young to be drinkin" and I go "yeah but you can't do nuttin cause you're off duty" and he laughed and told me I was right.
But anyways........People need to get a clue that not all blacks are in gangs and not all whites are bad either it goes both ways no matter what, not just cops. Just people in general.

Old 09-21-2003, 04:10 PM

I know. But I know some cops are funny. See if you earn there respect it is cool. Or if you piss them off it isn't. Like one cop me and him are cool. The other I shocked him one night. My dog got attacked by a other dog. ( I beat the shit out of the dog that attack my dog) Anyways i called the cops casue i was home alone. Well anyways the cop come and said i would have to wait till monring. Well I said If you don't do a fuck about that damn dog outside I will. I got 2 Fucking guns in this house and i could give a damn if i blow that dogs bairns out. Or maybe i will let him lose he might kill a few poeple. But you don;t do a shit about it i will. And i won't die him up. I will pump all the bullets in this house in that dog so you can come and clean it up the next damn day. Aslo i will be sure to report you that you didn't do your job. He was pissed but he did it. He hates me for it but he did it. But most cops just hate blacks in gernal. That is sad. But id depends on the cop too.

Closed Thread