headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Spanish Harlem

EW Cash: 0.00
Spanish Harlem has tight gameSpanish Harlem has tight game

Send a message via AIM to Spanish Harlem
Old My racism statements. @ 09-20-2003, 03:20 PM

Ok. This is pissing me off. I need to write this because if I don't I am not going to get it out of my system and I'm going to freak out at someone and get my ass kicked by an entourage of angry black kids for being "racist" when it's really the opposite and I'm speaking the truth.

First order of business.

I go to a school where there really is no majority and if there is it's definately not white. In my Math class I sit next to a kid named Vernon who's supposed to be a sophmore but is in my class, my freshman class, because he failed Algebra last year and now he's got to repeat the class. Along with Zuleka, Elijah and Steve too I think, and Maria. So we have quite a large amount of failed sophmores. But it's whatever. But the thing that gets me is, Vernon, who has failed, sits there the entire time, making fun of white people. And all I can really think to say is...ok idiot...you've already failed this class once, don't you think it's time you cut back on the white jokes and started paying attention so you can get your grown self out of this class already? It's just so retarded.

I mean he sits there and talks differently, talks "white" and he'll be like "OH MY GOD ALICIA YOU DIDN'T DO YOUR HOMEWORK?!!?!?" to the girl next to me, and he says it in a voice that's imitating white people. It just gets old. And he just says little things about white people that really really get me mad.

And Zuleka made fun of this kid Tim because he's all Italian and she called him like "You fuckin noodle and sphagetti and meatball boy" or something stupid like that. First of all, there is NOTHING wrong with being Italian or any race or nationality for that matter.

All cultures are different, and there's nothing wrong with any of them, they're just DIFFERENT.

So anywayz, there are ALWAYS white jokes made, in this class especially. Whether it's Zuleka making fun of Tim for being Italian, Vernon making fun of the white race in general (and doing so in a way that isan't even logical but based on stereotypes) and there's much more. Elijah makes fun of white people too, and they all do it together.

And none of the white kids say anything. Why? Fear. Yea, I think so. Every single white kid in the class knows that if they turn around and defend themself or their race they're only gonna get a yelling screaming black person in their face crying racism. That pisses me off like there is no tommorow. So we just endure this shit, and we shouldn't have to.

So the other day Maria said something about black people, joking around, just the way Vernon does every day about black people, only different between Maria and Vernon and the way they make jokes is that this was the first one Maria ever made and Vernon does it on a daily basis. Well, not five seconds goes by and Zuleka is standing up in her chair yelling at Maria about how she's ignorant and racist and "that aint even right!!!"

But what I find funny is, hmmm...Zuleka never seemed to have a problem with racism when it was being directly at a race that wasn't her own.

She wants to get up and yell at someone about being ignorant when she sits there the whole time making fun of people based on stereotypes.

And she wants to yell about racism when she makes fun of people because of their race and nationalities.

And yea, Maria is still the racist and ignorant one. And Zuleka feels she's got the power to get up and scream her head off about this because she thinks she's making some kind of statement about being black or whatever, when in reality...she's just making herself look like a total dumbass.

And another thing.

Vernon. He will sit there the whole time making white jokes, telling the kid that sits in front of him about how he "tore it up" the other night and arguing with my teacher and then he'll say that the reason he's repeating this class is because the white man is trying to keep him down. And I just want to turn around and be like SHUT THE FUCK UP...you keep YOURSELF down by being such a dumbass everyday in class. If you would just do what you're supposed to do you could pass like everyone else and advance to the next grade.

That whole "white man is trying to keep me down" line is played out like a fucking Jherri curl.

And want to know why? Because there's way too many intelligent and accomplished black people to say that that's true. If that many black people can become accomplished and respected, there's no reason why the next black guy can't do it, it's just a matter of throwing out all those stupid scapegoats he has to fall back on when something doesen't go right.

NEWSFLASH!

Things go wrong for people ALL THE TIME. You have to work around them and you have to rise above them, that's what life is about. Not everything is easy. So when you're faced with an obstacle that's hard to overcome, it's not fucking because you're black...it's because THAT'S LIFE.

Yes, there are racists that you'll come across in your lifetime and they'll try to keep you down, but it's not like it's so extreme that you can't get past them. People just give up and then they throw a pitty party for themselves.

And this is where the double standard comes in. Because no one thinks twice about reversed discrimination, at least not any black people it doesen't seem like. And why do I say this? Because take my Algebra class for example. There are white jokes galore and we just have to sit there and suck it up like it's ok and we should have to take that, but the second something is said about a black person, all hell breaks loose.

I hate this shit. So I wanted to write this to make everyone think. I don't know if I'm making you think or anything, but I figured I'd give it a try. I also need to do it for myself just to get all this frusteration out of my system. I come home from school annoyed every single day and it's like there's nothing I can even DO about it because God forbid I say something, say something that needs to be said to put a racist asshole in their place, I'M the one who's going to pay because I'll get my ass kicked. And for no reason. All because I'm white and so these misinformed black kids are going to automatically think I'm RACIST just because I say something regarding RACE. It just sucks. So this is my way of venting. And if you don't like it, then oh well because it's the truth.

~Mama...don't know why...mama's just a little girl, given that she is or not...time... aint...on...her...side...mama's just a little girl, she gotta hold her up high~
~Little sister needs seclusion...somehow she'll discover it, through the Pac music, got used to the feeling of falling...but you'll never see her following, bouncing back and fourth between the healing and the hollering, riding the outer ring, of your own private Saturn...thought scattered, all across the grey matter~
~Little baby doll...she doesen't know what to say to yall, the patience are short and of coarse...the pride is way too tall, break it all, smash the past, like it was made of glass, aint no other way to make it last, it hurts...to watch...Lucy loose a dream, I've had the pleasure of seein our hero kick and scream, and when she calms down...I'll turn the sound down....and put my arms around the little lost and found~
~Hush little lady, don't say a word, or the rest of the village gonna know you're disturbed, and if you let em know that you're vulnerable, then there aint no tellin how far they up and you slow, I'm a chapter in your textbook...read my like a checkbook...mistook, love at first sight for a sex look~
*She look in the mirror, she don't see what I see she hold NO history of how precious she be*

*Beauty is in the eye of the beholder*

Hoy es Adios
Today it is Goodbye

Spanish Harlem is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
slimfrikinshady
spaceman spiff

slimfrikinshady is a name known to allslimfrikinshady is a name known to allslimfrikinshady is a name known to allslimfrikinshady is a name known to allslimfrikinshady is a name known to allslimfrikinshady is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to slimfrikinshady Send a message via Yahoo to slimfrikinshady
Old 09-20-2003, 03:23 PM

well, I read most of it...
KŮG Kŧ
I CAN NOT RAP

EW Cash: 50.00
KŮG Kŧ is a name known to allKŮG Kŧ is a name known to allKŮG Kŧ is a name known to allKŮG Kŧ is a name known to allKŮG Kŧ is a name known to allKŮG Kŧ is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to KŮG Kŧ Send a message via Yahoo to KŮG Kŧ
Old 09-20-2003, 03:26 PM

well u not doin ur self a good favor by postin this on here

Old 09-20-2003, 03:29 PM

hmm, somehow I knew you were going to reply. And somehow I knew it would have absolutely no significane. I am doing myself a favor, I'm getting it off my chest.

And if you're going to say that than at least tell me why not smartass?

~Mama...don't know why...mama's just a little girl, given that she is or not...time... aint...on...her...side...mama's just a little girl, she gotta hold her up high~
~Little sister needs seclusion...somehow she'll discover it, through the Pac music, got used to the feeling of falling...but you'll never see her following, bouncing back and fourth between the healing and the hollering, riding the outer ring, of your own private Saturn...thought scattered, all across the grey matter~
~Little baby doll...she doesen't know what to say to yall, the patience are short and of coarse...the pride is way too tall, break it all, smash the past, like it was made of glass, aint no other way to make it last, it hurts...to watch...Lucy loose a dream, I've had the pleasure of seein our hero kick and scream, and when she calms down...I'll turn the sound down....and put my arms around the little lost and found~
~Hush little lady, don't say a word, or the rest of the village gonna know you're disturbed, and if you let em know that you're vulnerable, then there aint no tellin how far they up and you slow, I'm a chapter in your textbook...read my like a checkbook...mistook, love at first sight for a sex look~
*She look in the mirror, she don't see what I see she hold NO history of how precious she be*

Hoy es Adios
Today it is Goodbye

KŮG Kŧ
I CAN NOT RAP

KŮG Kŧ is a name known to allKŮG Kŧ is a name known to allKŮG Kŧ is a name known to allKŮG Kŧ is a name known to allKŮG Kŧ is a name known to allKŮG Kŧ is a name known to all

Old 09-20-2003, 03:32 PM

becuz it will still be on ur chest

Old 09-20-2003, 03:34 PM

...when you talk about something, or write about something, it relieves the stress that you had from it, or at least some of it. And yea I do feel better matter of fact. So once again this was another pointless comment.

Hoy es Adios
Today it is Goodbye

KŮG Kŧ
I CAN NOT RAP

Old 09-20-2003, 03:37 PM

to u it was but it was dsj kljdspljfvmopmfv[ to me
theres some educational big words for ur ass ,lol
j/p

EW Cash: 1969.00
Riz has a brilliant futureRiz has a brilliant futureRiz has a brilliant futureRiz has a brilliant futureRiz has a brilliant futureRiz has a brilliant futureRiz has a brilliant futureRiz has a brilliant futureRiz has a brilliant futureRiz has a brilliant futureRiz has a brilliant future

Old 09-20-2003, 04:07 PM

Quote:
All cultures are different, and there's nothing wrong with any of them, they're just DIFFERENT.
There are some exceptions, though, like Scotland and...well, mostly just Scotland.
  Riz is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Kari
yea, I'm that good

EW Cash: 368655.00
Kari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem Web

Old 09-20-2003, 07:16 PM

Quote:
and he says it in a voice that's imitating white people.
I was just wondering since when did we all speak in different type of voices???
Quote:
I just want to turn around and be like SHUT THE FUCK UP...you keep YOURSELF down by being such a dumbass everyday in class. If you would just do what you're supposed to do you could pass like everyone else and advance to the next grade.
........um why don't you say that to him??? Not to sound like a bitch but through your whole lil speal up there you're going on and on and on about these kids being jerks and all this shit, yet you make some pretty good points, saying "it's alright for Vernon so sit here and slam white people all year, yet Maria makes one little comment and all of a sudden you're up in her face??" why don't you say that shit to them??? Don't be afraid, and it's the truth, you're right about it. Why be afraid???
I'm not racist, Black, white, pink, purple, blue, green, who give a fuck, everyone is equial, there's just as many WHITE niggers as there is BLACK niggers, same shit...........reverse the shit though Girl, I mean, pretend for a minute that a white person in your class was sitting there slamming blacks, everyday day in, day out, all the time and then one day a black person makes a smart ass comment about white people.....think about it though, how would the white people in your class react to that???
Racism is bullshit and it just needs to go away, period, I hate it it's stupid and there's no reason for it, but somethings you can't help and you can't handle. What these kids are doing in your class is idiotic, but don't be a bitch to them because of their skin color, be one because of the way they act. Like when that kid starts saying that he failed because white man is tryin to keep him back be like "no, it's cause you're stupid and can't pass the fucken class, Intelligence matters with your brain sweetheart, not your skin color.".......he can't argue with that shit.

In my Hs. there was one black kid.....ONE out of like 350 students or something like that **I live in a small ass town** and that kid didn't get ragged on, he was never given a hard time or anything like that. He was actually a pretty popular kid, hell still is, he does wonders for our football team and he's awsome in basketball, he's a great kid and he's well respected.......because he's a great kid is why he's not picked on or anything like that. You have to give respect to receive respect......and with small ass towns like mine, fuck everyone's too much of alchololics to even sit there and bitch about what color someone's skin is or stupid bullshit like that, they're all happy assholes around here and it's actually nice I guess......though I can't wait to get out of here cause there's really nothing for me, but that's besides that point.....anyways, Imma shut up now!! laterz

Old 09-20-2003, 11:01 PM

I would say that to him but the only reason I don't is because I know if I do I'm going to get my ass kicked in a second or right after school. Or both. I know this.

Hoy es Adios
Today it is Goodbye

Kari
yea, I'm that good

EW Cash: 368655.00
Kari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem Web

Old 09-21-2003, 12:56 AM

so who fucken cares, I'm sure you have friends to back you up. Not to mention, if you get your ass kicked you get your ass kicked, least you stuck up for yourself and wasn't a pussy ass bitch to speak your mind, it's a free country there sweets, you are entitled to it.

Old 09-21-2003, 03:01 AM

u said niggers,MMMMMM

EW Cash: 2770.00
Tyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Tyke
Old 09-21-2003, 03:38 AM

NiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNigger NiggerNiggerNiggerNigger

OHMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!
  Tyke is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
KŮG Kŧ
I CAN NOT RAP

Old 09-21-2003, 11:32 AM

wetback

KirbyR is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to KirbyR
Old 09-21-2003, 11:40 AM

the black people at my school are pretty cool. one day they had a pizza stand all set up and shit with free pizza all you had to do was sign your name. so i get my pizza and drink an shit then i look at hte list and it says it's minority only pizza im like fuck. they were like naw fuck it say your crazy then ya a minority and shit. then i ate my pizza
"It's always 10 minutes after ya leave, that's when all the fun shows up. Like the funmobiles 10 blocks behind ya just waiting, watching. 10 minutes after ya left the spice girls broke in an had sex with everybody YEAH! YEAH! Even the fat kid wearing the babylon 5 t shirt, he got a little." - Dave Attel
  KirbyR is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Closed Thread