eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Other > Feedback

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Denz
Dr Dre 2001

EW Cash: 346395.00
Denz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem Web

Smoke Old Re: Denz @ 03-21-2005, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphire
He thinks your a prostitute...he can just throw some lines at ya, flash some bills...then get ya to bend over like a bitch.
lol, damn.

He's my hoe, 'he's all over tha streets like 50 cent', making me some money.

lol
We refuse to lose, you refuse to lose, I donít give a fuck where your from, Lets refuse to lose, thereís a whole system setup to deny our culture, and belittle us and we say fuck that, we individuals, everybody in this mutharfucka today. We must love each other, love ourselves, knowledge is self, understanding is wisdom.
  Denz is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Sapphire

EW Cash: 715.00
Sapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope member

Send a message via AIM to Sapphire Send a message via MSN to Sapphire Send a message via Yahoo to Sapphire
Old Re: Denz @ 03-21-2005, 09:42 AM

lol...ya'll rock...I bet ya'll would be really fun to party with
  Sapphire is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Denz
Dr Dre 2001

Denz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Denz @ 03-21-2005, 06:59 PM

Funny you should say that, Jeno is doing a lot of shifts on tha streets this week, so we should have enough todo tha American tour and do a lot of partying. yeah, I couldn't believe tha amount of money punters are willing to pay, but I guess he's special. lol

Peace
We refuse to lose, you refuse to lose, I donít give a fuck where your from, Lets refuse to lose, thereís a whole system setup to deny our culture, and belittle us and we say fuck that, we individuals, everybody in this mutharfucka today. We must love each other, love ourselves, knowledge is self, understanding is wisdom.
mr. paradox
give me a hug

EW Cash: 0.00
mr. paradox has much to be proud ofmr. paradox has much to be proud ofmr. paradox has much to be proud ofmr. paradox has much to be proud ofmr. paradox has much to be proud ofmr. paradox has much to be proud ofmr. paradox has much to be proud ofmr. paradox has much to be proud of

Send a message via AIM to mr. paradox Send a message via MSN to mr. paradox
Old Re: Denz @ 03-22-2005, 10:22 AM

Of course I'm special.
  mr. paradox is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Sapphire

Sapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope member

Send a message via AIM to Sapphire Send a message via MSN to Sapphire Send a message via Yahoo to Sapphire
Old Re: Denz @ 03-22-2005, 11:07 AM

lmao...but you BOTH are VERY special...indeed

BTW Denz, why is there a limit for smilies???? I'm ....it keeps telling me I smile too much...lol
~*me*~
HP

EW Cash: 17185.00
~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web

Old Re: Denz @ 03-22-2005, 11:07 AM

Denz I love you more than craig does.
I never abuse you, and I comfort you when you're sad, you should make me an admin...or a mod. Super Mod !
  ~*me*~ is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
mr. paradox
give me a hug

EW Cash: 0.00
mr. paradox has much to be proud ofmr. paradox has much to be proud ofmr. paradox has much to be proud ofmr. paradox has much to be proud ofmr. paradox has much to be proud ofmr. paradox has much to be proud ofmr. paradox has much to be proud ofmr. paradox has much to be proud of

Send a message via AIM to mr. paradox Send a message via MSN to mr. paradox
Old Re: Denz @ 03-22-2005, 01:30 PM

Don't make Sabrina anything, she'll probably exploit her power to "accidentally" get more top scores on the arcade. I'm not bitter at all. !
  mr. paradox is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Denz
Dr Dre 2001

Old Re: Denz @ 03-22-2005, 04:19 PM

Quote:
BTW Denz, why is there a limit for smilies???? I'm ....it keeps telling me I smile too much...lol
lol, It's because maximum images per post/signature is set to two. I did this since I don't want huge members signatures which increases loading times for other users. I'll try and find a way to allow more smilies for people who like to 'smile' aka you.

Peace
Sapphire

Old Re: Denz @ 03-23-2005, 10:47 AM

lmao...Denz...you are truly my HERO...I love ya boy
Denz
Dr Dre 2001

Smoke Old Re: Denz @ 03-23-2005, 06:20 PM

Quote:
lmao...Denz...you are truly my HERO...I love ya boy
I heart you too , lol. If I could blush, I would, but I can't............. lol
~*me*~
HP

EW Cash: 17185.00
~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web

Old Re: Denz @ 03-23-2005, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. paradox
Don't make Sabrina anything, she'll probably exploit her power to "accidentally" get more top scores on the arcade. I'm not bitter at all. !
I would never do that!!!!
lol@u! !

Denz doesn't love me, he just uses me for comforting !
  ~*me*~ is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Sapphire

Old Re: Denz @ 03-23-2005, 06:41 PM

lol...ehhh...just cause your smiley can't do it, I know you are
Biosphere
Ripe [With Decay]

EW Cash: 900.00
Biosphere is one of the illest on Eminem WebBiosphere is one of the illest on Eminem WebBiosphere is one of the illest on Eminem WebBiosphere is one of the illest on Eminem WebBiosphere is one of the illest on Eminem WebBiosphere is one of the illest on Eminem WebBiosphere is one of the illest on Eminem WebBiosphere is one of the illest on Eminem WebBiosphere is one of the illest on Eminem WebBiosphere is one of the illest on Eminem WebBiosphere is one of the illest on Eminem Web

Old Re: Denz @ 03-23-2005, 06:57 PM

Denz, you know old threads from 2002/2003? If they were deleted would the board go faster? As it's so slow at times.
  Biosphere is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Denz
Dr Dre 2001

Old Re: Denz @ 03-23-2005, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabrina

Denz doesn't love me, he just uses me for comforting
lol @ uses you for confort. It might be me, but I can't remember no comfort .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuct
Denz, you know old threads from 2002/2003? If they were deleted would the board go faster? As it's so slow at times.
Nah, wouldn't make any difference. I'm not really feeling tha decrease in speed.

Peace
Sapphire

Old Re: Denz @ 03-23-2005, 07:22 PM

Me either....maybe it's your comp?