eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > General Discussion

Closed Thread

carsy
hhhmmmm

EW Cash: 80.00
carsy has much to be proud ofcarsy has much to be proud ofcarsy has much to be proud ofcarsy has much to be proud ofcarsy has much to be proud ofcarsy has much to be proud ofcarsy has much to be proud ofcarsy has much to be proud ofcarsy has much to be proud ofcarsy has much to be proud of

Old Your worst job @ 02-17-2005, 02:30 AM

Where was it, why was it so bad?

I've only ever worked at 2 places, a sports shoe store and at a pool. The sports store wasn't bad, it was only one shift a week but we always had sales and our store by the end of the day would just be so trashed because all of the shoes were out on tables. It sucked ass in sumemr when we didn't have air con and the store would get so busy, but our boss was too much of a tight ass to get it installed. I worked there for four years, the people who I worked with were awesome and made working there alot of fun, and the cleaning up and bitchy customers bareable.
What, me worry?

EW Cash: 378229.00
Crazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Crazee Send a message via MSN to Crazee Send a message via Yahoo to Crazee
Old Re: Your worst job @ 02-17-2005, 02:40 AM

My worst job was Pizza Hut...lol. I hated it.

Throughout history thereís been mad religious leaders
Prophets, preachers, scholars, teachers
But when it came to the grave, no one could climb out
Thatís where Jesus stands alone like taking a Ďtimeoutí
And donít be mislead- I got a level head
No resurrection, Christianity would have never spread
The disciples werenít stupid guys who would ruin their lives
And then choose to die for what they knew was a lie
That would be beyond ridiculous- Nah, the issue is
The risen Christ seen by 500 eye-witnesses
Imagine 500 people in a court of law
Each of them taking the stand reporting what they saw
If their stories lined up and made sense
The evidence would have to leave you convinced
But still itís by faith that we trust and praise the Son
Who was raised for our justification

-Shai Linne "Jesus is Alive
  Crazee is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
carsy
hhhmmmm

carsy has much to be proud ofcarsy has much to be proud ofcarsy has much to be proud ofcarsy has much to be proud ofcarsy has much to be proud ofcarsy has much to be proud ofcarsy has much to be proud ofcarsy has much to be proud ofcarsy has much to be proud ofcarsy has much to be proud of

Old Re: Your worst job @ 02-17-2005, 02:42 AM

my brothers first job was at Pizza Hut. He got paid $4.25 Australian. Did you make the pizza, or were you a delivery guy? I always used to make him bring me home dough - I used to eat it by itself, yummers
HP

EW Cash: 17185.00
~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web

Old Re: Your worst job @ 02-17-2005, 02:56 AM

Did you cook it first carly? hahaha
My worst job, was working in a hotel. They treated me like a slave.
  ~*me*~ is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Alistair
Wizard Of Oz

EW Cash: 8120.00
Alistair is a splendid one to beholdAlistair is a splendid one to beholdAlistair is a splendid one to beholdAlistair is a splendid one to beholdAlistair is a splendid one to beholdAlistair is a splendid one to beholdAlistair is a splendid one to beholdAlistair is a splendid one to behold

Send a message via AIM to Alistair Send a message via Yahoo to Alistair
Old Re: Your worst job @ 02-17-2005, 02:59 AM

I've had a few jobs. I work at Target, do some bartending, sold programmes at the football, did a stint at Subway as well as some occasional mystery shopping. Each had their benefits & drawbacks.

The football one sucked because you had to be up early on a weekend, get to the stadium and stand around and flog the booklets. You were paid on commission too, so slacking off paid zero. Still, I saw SO many football matches which was awesome for a sports nut like myself.

Subway was great because I got free food, but awful because my boss was a fair dinkum arsehole. The work got extremely tedious prior to my resignation late last year.

Target is ok but menial as hell. It's such a no-brainer, but that's what makes it good in a way. Rocking up to do my token shift and getting paid for walking around the store. Bores me to tears but why quit if it's easy?

Bartending was the best. That was my summer job at the beach from Oct-Feb. Had a heap of famous faces come in and a LOT of hours. Kept me busy but that's part of the reason I enjoyed it so much.

Mystery shopping is easy as hell. Rock up to a designated store, buy a product (at your employer's expense), evaluate the service and submit a report. Still, the pay is not great and you have to pick stores that are close together in order to make it worthwhile and save yourself travelling all over the place.

EW Cash: 378229.00
Crazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Crazee Send a message via MSN to Crazee Send a message via Yahoo to Crazee
Old Re: Your worst job @ 02-17-2005, 03:04 AM

I made the pizzas and handled the telephone orders.

Throughout history thereís been mad religious leaders
Prophets, preachers, scholars, teachers
But when it came to the grave, no one could climb out
Thatís where Jesus stands alone like taking a Ďtimeoutí
And donít be mislead- I got a level head
No resurrection, Christianity would have never spread
The disciples werenít stupid guys who would ruin their lives
And then choose to die for what they knew was a lie
That would be beyond ridiculous- Nah, the issue is
The risen Christ seen by 500 eye-witnesses
Imagine 500 people in a court of law
Each of them taking the stand reporting what they saw
If their stories lined up and made sense
The evidence would have to leave you convinced
But still itís by faith that we trust and praise the Son
Who was raised for our justification

-Shai Linne "Jesus is Alive
  Crazee is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Aic713
L-O-R-I

EW Cash: 400720.00
Aic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Aic713 Send a message via MSN to Aic713
Old Re: Your worst job @ 02-17-2005, 03:07 AM

Oddly enough I've enjoyed all of my jobs thus far. I guess the worse to someone else would be the fish market, but to me it was nothing. I mean my Dad is a part time commercial shellfish digger (steamer/clam digger) out in the bay. So I grew up on the water, I'm used to the smell & I never did mind it odd I know. So I'm sorry I never disliked any of my jobs.

Aic713 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Aic713
L-O-R-I

EW Cash: 400720.00
Aic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Aic713 Send a message via MSN to Aic713
Old Re: Your worst job @ 02-17-2005, 03:08 AM

Ohhhh I take it back, I was a telemarketer type thing for 2 days going back wow, urmm... 8/9 years ago or some shit. I went out with these 3 guys in the pouring rain & tried to sell CRAP lol. My feet had blisters on them those two days. So that was the worse!

Aic713 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
carsy
hhhmmmm

Old Re: Your worst job @ 02-17-2005, 03:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brina
Did you cook it first carly? hahaha
God no, he would bring home a big ball and id just pick at it.. lol
"Touch my Boday"

EW Cash: 0.00
VessayG is a name known to allVessayG is a name known to allVessayG is a name known to allVessayG is a name known to allVessayG is a name known to allVessayG is a name known to allVessayG is a name known to all

Old Re: Your worst job @ 02-17-2005, 07:13 AM

Lol i am wondering what job ima have now. I dont have one yet.

I Like Rusty Spoons......
  VessayG is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Sapphire

EW Cash: 715.00
Sapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope member

Send a message via AIM to Sapphire Send a message via MSN to Sapphire Send a message via Yahoo to Sapphire
Old Re: Your worst job @ 02-17-2005, 08:32 AM

I'd have to say my worst job was working at a military exchange....that's the one place I actually jumped over a counter ready to fight with someone...lol. I was about 6 months pregnant and some woman who had gotten herself pregnant by a married man was pissed because I said she wasn't authorized to buy cigarettes using her daughters ID card...she called me a fucking bitch and said she didn't want to speak to some ignorant little employee....damn I was pissed...I ended up telling her that I could give a fuck about being on base, and if she wanted we could take it outside of the gates...lol...then my manager came in and pulled me away...lmao...I should've gotten fired for that, but didn't because everyone knows how much it takes for me to get upset. It was pretty funny now that I think about it, but back then I was ready to kill her...lol..and my poor husband recieved the brunt of it when I got home...lol
  Sapphire is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Alistair
Wizard Of Oz

EW Cash: 8120.00
Alistair is a splendid one to beholdAlistair is a splendid one to beholdAlistair is a splendid one to beholdAlistair is a splendid one to beholdAlistair is a splendid one to beholdAlistair is a splendid one to beholdAlistair is a splendid one to beholdAlistair is a splendid one to behold

Send a message via AIM to Alistair Send a message via Yahoo to Alistair
Old Re: Your worst job @ 02-17-2005, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphire
I ended up telling her that I could give a fuck about being on base, and if she wanted we could take it outside of the gates...
When pregnant?

EW Cash: 715.00
Sapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope member

Send a message via AIM to Sapphire Send a message via MSN to Sapphire Send a message via Yahoo to Sapphire
Old Re: Your worst job @ 02-17-2005, 09:12 AM

lmao...yep. When you're pregnant you have so much emotion flowing through you, it's REALLY hard to control. I think I forgot I was pregnant in that particular moment. My husband made me quit my job not too long after that happened because I was an emotional basket case...lol.
  Sapphire is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
pinkiez36
~*Jaylee*~

EW Cash: 65.00
pinkiez36 has tight gamepinkiez36 has tight game

Send a message via Yahoo to pinkiez36
Old Re: Your worst job @ 02-17-2005, 10:36 AM

My first job sucked..I worked at a resturaunt called Twin Lakes Resort........I worked the dish washer there and it sucked. Everyone there treated us like we were fricken slaves too.If I was doing something like going to the bathroom our boss,Laura would come into the bathroom and chew us out for trying to take a fricken piss...She'd yell if the plates were too hot too, it was really gay. I can't help it if the plates are too hott..lol..The other bad thing about it was I was scared to eat at the place because when some of the people that worked there would drop food they'd put it back on the plate...How GROSS!!!
Wow this bitch beside me is gonna get it..lol...she keeps readin my shit here in the library..lol..
sell yourself short

EW Cash: 2770.00
Tyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Tyke
Old Re: Your worst job @ 02-17-2005, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexorcist
My worst job was Pizza Hut...lol. I hated it.
I actually liked working at pizza hut, I was head driver, and I got $1.50 a delivery, plus wages. I live in a rural area, so most of time it was realyl easy, except when you had that one house 30 miles from anything in the desert by a canal bnank, those houses never tipped. But yeah, I made some fucking bank there especially on fri and sat. Too bad I was a raging coke head at the time(head, not addict).

I cant say one of my jobs was worse than the other, but, I can sure tell you the worst task I ever had to do at a job. When I was working at a "college" for the developmentally disabled(aka retarded) I had to clean a thirty year old black guy who was bigger than mes ass after he royally shit his pants. I worked there with two roomates, and it wasnt my turn to do it, it was my faggot roomates turn, and he was scared......*rolls eyes*.. So.. I put him in the out door shower, stripped him, and got an unused paintbrush to scrub his crack.. I was like trying to knock what I thought was a big piece of shit from out of between his legs. i kept brushing, and brushing and it wouldnt move.. I stared at it flabbergasted then I realized something.. I had never seen a black guys nut sack b4, and apperntly that was what I was trying to free from between his legs.. Needless to say "Ronnie" wasnt too happy about the whole thing, and it was taking a lot longer than it should, because I had only one hand.. Finally one of the teachers helped me out, but that was the most revolting thing I ever had to do. I did it without a whine because I know if I ever break my hand, someones going to have ti wipe my ass(or I wont shit for a week, Ive done that). But that wasnt my worst job, other than the moments like that it was extremely rewarding, one of those, "take home more than a paycheck" jobs.
  Tyke is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Closed Thread